Awards | Chandler Massey | News | Soap Operas

'Days of Our Lives' Star Chandler Massey Wins 2nd Daytime Emmy: VIDEO

Photo by DANNY MOLOSHOK:REUTERS

Chandler Massey won the award for Outstanding Younger Actor in a Drama Series at the Daytime Emmys yesterday for his role as Will Horton, a gay character on Days of Our Lives. This is the second year in a row that Massey has won the award.

Watch a romantic scene between Massey and his onscreen lover Freddie Smith,
AFTER THE JUMP...

Screen Shot 2013-06-17 at 6.06.12 PM

Comments

1. steamy!

Posted by: RW | Jun 17, 2013 7:27:33 PM

2. Awesome job Kyle! And that video was so good until Dad walked in,LMAO... Cock Blocked

Posted by: RONTEX | Jun 17, 2013 7:49:28 PM

3. I just wish during one of his two Emmy wins that he would have addressed the younger gay viewers of Days of Our Lives.

Posted by: Bobby | Jun 17, 2013 8:33:23 PM

4. That Massey is so frigging adorable, and love how sexy yet puppy-love cute those scenes were.

Posted by: Maguitac | Jun 17, 2013 8:38:28 PM

5. Well deserved. I started dvring Days for this storyline. I skip through some of the other story lines though.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Jun 17, 2013 8:45:01 PM

6. I am so happy for Chandler Massey, but I wish Freddie Smith had won, especially because Chandler already one. Sonny needs more story beyond being in love with Will. I actually don't watch except for the odd compilation Will and Sonny video, I would if there wasn't so much stuff about other people on the show. LOL I guess I should DVR & just watch the parts I enjoy. Gotta support.

Posted by: Critifur | Jun 17, 2013 10:10:18 PM

7. Congratulation to Chandler. He started me watch Days and now I'm hooked, but I especially enjoy it when he's on.

Posted by: Adam | Jun 17, 2013 10:29:12 PM

8. I used to believe American soaps were lousy, badly acted affairs and I couldn't watch. Wrong!
    Well-deserved Chandler!!! I'm way hooked!

Posted by: Geoff | Jun 17, 2013 10:45:06 PM

9. So two guys kissed, kissed a lot, so what?

But it was on television watched by millions of idiots who didn't even blink an eye. Good news.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jun 18, 2013 1:13:24 AM

10. MY MOTHER IS A FAN OF, "Days of Our Lives." AND, Chandler Massey IS NOT UGLY. BUT, I SURE HOPE HETEROSEXUAL FEMALES REMAIN THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF VIEWERS WHO WATCH DAYTIME SERIALS.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jun 18, 2013 6:27:12 AM

11. "RONTEX" - I HAVE SEEN MY FATHER'S "Cock" [SEVERAL TIMES]," AND HE HAS SEEN MINE; SO, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jun 18, 2013 6:32:18 AM

12. "Brian in Texas,"

YOUR COMMENTARY SUGGESTS YOU NEED TO WATCH "Romance Genre-" films WITHIN gay cinema. OBVIOUSLY, YOU ARE YOUNG; OTHERWISE, YOU WOULD REALIZE THE INSIGHT TO BE GAINED [AND, CORRELATION TO REAL LIFE] BY WATCHING HOW HETEROSEXUALS IN "SOAP OPERAS" BEHAVE.

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jun 18, 2013 6:42:45 AM

13. "Brian in Texas,"

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jun 18, 2013 6:42:50 AM

14. "Brian in Texas,"

CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jun 18, 2013 6:43:00 AM

15. THANK YOU, "UFFDA," FOR BEING A MATURE VOICE IN THIS DISCUSSION. THESE OTHER Towleroaders MUST BE EIGHTEEN.

CHRITOPHER ALLEN HORTON

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jun 18, 2013 6:49:01 AM

16. I SEE Towleroad's CLUTTERED WEBPAGE STILL CAUSES REPEAT POSTS.

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER ALLEN HORTONSTOPHER ALLEN HORTON | Jun 18, 2013 6:58:52 AM