Harry Styles | Jimmy Kimmel | News | One Direction | Skype

One Direction Performs A Strip Tease Scavenger Hunt: VIDEO

Screen Shot 2013-06-22 at 4.23.34 PM

On a scavenger hunt segment of his show, Jimmy Kimmel instructs the members of One Direction to "come back with your underwear over your pants." Harry Styles, however, has something much better in mind.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Video is screwed up--only shows ~10 seconds of a 5 minute clip.

Posted by: bcarter3 | Jun 23, 2013 2:47:44 PM

2. bcarter2 ~

There is a way to override that - but it's easier for me to give you a link

Posted by: wds | Jun 23, 2013 2:58:57 PM

3. Who are these children and why would anyone but a pedo want to see their underpants?

Posted by: ChristopherM | Jun 23, 2013 3:13:39 PM

4. ChristopherM
    Get over yourself, seeing as they are all over 18, I doubt a pedo would be interested in them.

Posted by: sylvatica | Jun 23, 2013 3:39:24 PM

5. what's the obsession with JKL?

Posted by: ryan | Jun 23, 2013 3:45:36 PM

6. This is ridiculous. Why are you posting stuff like this?!

Posted by: James | Jun 23, 2013 4:43:58 PM

7. Sylvatica, they look like children. I don't know about you, but i like men, not kids or barely men who look like kids. Bite me.

Posted by: ChristopherM | Jun 23, 2013 5:47:59 PM

8. I didn't like boy bands even when I was twink! Is there some reason, of which I'm unaware, that I'm expected to care whenever a member of One Direction cocks his leg and farts?

Because I'm not feeling it. Yeah they've got some fashionable gay-vague stuff going on, but though I've patiently waited the give-a-fvck train is a no-show.

Posted by: Caliban | Jun 23, 2013 6:13:36 PM

9. If you have zero interest, then maybe don't click the link? No one is forcing you to read it. Maybe that's a bit too adult of a decision though. . .

Posted by: LiamB | Jun 23, 2013 7:00:22 PM

10. then don't frickin' read things you don't care about. simple as that.
    Reading comments on Towleroad is an excruciating process due to a dozen of 'you' that constantly post, berating others, berating the topic, and casting negativity far and wide.

Posted by: iowan | Jun 23, 2013 7:06:29 PM

11. I understand that teenaged girls like babyfaced eunichs because they are nonsexual, but when I hear "She don' know she's beautiful" I want to beat those betches.

Posted by: David Hearne | Jun 24, 2013 12:56:34 AM

12. Awesome! Absolutely LOVE these guys!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Jun 24, 2013 1:16:17 AM

13. Sylvatica, they look like children. I don't know about you, but i like men, not kids or barely men who look like kids. Bite me.

Posted by: ChristopherM | Jun 23, 2013 5:47:59 PM

And while my attractions seem to fall toward men over 35, I also realize there are YOUNG GAY MEN, in their 20s, that these are the perfect age group to be excited over... Just because they are not YOUR cup of tea, doesn't mean they aren't age-appropriate heart-throbs for other readers on this site. Why don't you keep your self-serving, hateful comments to yourself.

Posted by: theother lee | Jun 24, 2013 1:56:32 AM

14. I love these guys

Posted by: Tony C | Jun 24, 2013 2:24:31 AM

15. *sigh* No matter what the subject, there are always self-centered idiot(s) here that really believe Towleroad (and the universe) should cater EXCLUSIVELY to their tastes. And by god, they're damn sure going to make everyone else miserable with their tantrum when it doesn't.

Posted by: Nebraskan | Jun 24, 2013 6:47:42 AM

16. My, what a group of grouchy queens we have here this morning. Grouchy. Grouchy. Grouchy.

Posted by: jamal49 | Jun 24, 2013 10:15:52 AM