Australia | Music | Music Video | Ricky Martin | The Voice

Ricky Martin Wants You to Come With Him: VIDEO

2_martin

Ricky Martin brings his new single "Come With Me" to Australia's The Voice, where he has been serving as a coach.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I think he sounds a little off or maybe it's the recording not sure

Posted by: Andy | Jun 17, 2013 2:21:40 PM

2. sounds like he's actually singing live...including trying to imitate the post production staccato

Posted by: QJ201 | Jun 17, 2013 2:52:01 PM

3. Sorry Ricky I don't buy products from Republican supporters like you. You disgust me !

Posted by: Icebloo | Jun 17, 2013 2:54:38 PM

4. He is definitely singing live and sounds great. I LOVE me some Ricky... so beautiful!

Posted by: wayne | Jun 17, 2013 2:56:44 PM

5. Icebloo: I highly doubt he is a republican

Posted by: jjose712 | Jun 17, 2013 3:05:34 PM

6. no thank you.

Posted by: Truthiness | Jun 17, 2013 3:08:20 PM

7. theatrical! what a sweetheart

Posted by: ty | Jun 17, 2013 3:27:55 PM

8. I love Ricky and for once, I don't care what his party affiliation is! I'd go with him tonight!

Posted by: John Simpson | Jun 17, 2013 3:33:11 PM

9. What are you basing the assumption that Ricky Martin is a republican?

Posted by: Bobby | Jun 17, 2013 3:53:51 PM

10. El Ricky still has it.

Posted by: jaragon | Jun 17, 2013 5:39:37 PM

11. For those of you who are wondering:

Ricky Martin performed at W.'s 2001 inaugural ball. That's about the extent of it. Kind of like Elton John performing at Rush Limbaugh's wedding, in fact.

Posted by: Jerry | Jun 17, 2013 5:56:48 PM

12. Being invited to sing at a presidential inauguration is an honor that almost any signer would accept; that doesn't make Ricky Martin a Republican

Posted by: Mark | Jun 17, 2013 6:13:44 PM

13. Holy crap I'm in love and need a cold shower! That is how to perform live. Sounds BETTER than the studio version released last week. Prefer his voice without all the filters, etc. So glad he released a hot, current dance track to burn up the clubs and charts with. :o)

Posted by: AriesMatt | Jun 17, 2013 6:32:18 PM

14. I suppose that headline was bound to be thought up by more than one person. http://moviemartin.blogspot.com/2013/06/ricky-martin-wants-you-to-come-with-him.html

Posted by: Martin Haro | Jun 17, 2013 8:20:15 PM

15. The song doesn't do it for me, but Ricky and do it for me anytime!

Posted by: MARTIN | Jun 17, 2013 9:36:41 PM

16. I like Ricky, but his music sucks and this song is really generic.

Posted by: Flop | Jun 17, 2013 11:35:05 PM

17. you can tell ricky has been doing this since he was a little kid. Regardless of whether you like his music, he knows how to work the stage up and down like no one else (except for Madonna, perhaps)

Posted by: tiko | Jun 18, 2013 1:23:18 AM

18. tiko,

and GAGA.

POW!!!!!

Posted by: redball | Jun 18, 2013 1:27:23 AM

19. Watch this: http://vimeo.com/68558232
    And decide it for yourself, losers like Icebloo or baby blue whoever the F*ck you are! Ricky is way beyond your catch!

Posted by: Alejo | Jun 18, 2013 2:56:22 PM

20. @Icebloo: Sorry mate, but Ricky is far from being a Republican. He made it very clear during the last presidential campaign that he was 200% pro-Obama (many posts on his Twitter account, recording a few ads to entice the Latin community to support Obama, etc). Does singing at Bush's inaugural ball in 2001 (12 year ago!) as a paid gig really tell about his political inclination????

Posted by: Nelly | Jun 18, 2013 11:38:08 PM

21. LOVE RICKY MARTIN'S NEW SONGGGGGG "COME WITH ME", that song is sexy, great beat, Ricky's voice sounds great. RICKY is indeed in my opinion "The most charismatic and sexy performer alive".

Posted by: Jerry | Jun 19, 2013 11:49:38 AM

22. Kind of surprised to read a comment like that, the person that made it sounds like a bitchy, old, hater queen.

JUST FOR THE RECORD, RICKY MARTIN IS A BIG DEMOCRAT, HE LOVES HILLARY and OBAMA, in fact he campaign for OBAMA last elections and hosted the gala party for Obama for the LGBT and the Latino community.

Posted by: Jerry | Jun 19, 2013 12:01:44 PM