Basketball | News | Stephen Amell

Stephen Amell Celebrates the 4th of July with a Shirtless Basket: VIDEO

Amell

Happy birthday America!

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Clearly my mind is in the gutter...because that was definitely not the "basket" I was expecting to see in this video. LOL

Posted by: Larry | Jul 5, 2013 1:45:39 PM

2. Glad that Canadian actor, Toronto's Stephen Amell sent this hunky greeting to his American viewers. All Canadian beef

Posted by: shanestud | Jul 5, 2013 1:55:06 PM

3. .....ok?

Posted by: James | Jul 5, 2013 2:06:52 PM

4. Although Amell is a great ally to the community I really don't see the point in lusting after a straight married man....emphasis on the "straight" part...it's just not right for self respecting gay men to be drooling over straights...

Posted by: Rob | Jul 5, 2013 2:13:39 PM

5. He's got a little bit of a belly during his time off from shooting Arrow. Not that I'm complaining. I'd still marry him.

Posted by: AriesMatt | Jul 5, 2013 2:19:28 PM

6. Was that a hole in one?

Posted by: will | Jul 5, 2013 2:31:13 PM

7. With love & respect AriesMatt your comment is an A one example of the body critics that make so many gay men feeling like they are not quite good enough.

I have no idea who this guy is but he is a very handsome young man with a beautiful athletic body.

I know you said you'd marry him but please remember that young gay men read these thing and we want them to grow up strong and empowered knowing that they are loved and worthy of love just as they are.

Sorry to be so preachy.

Posted by: Ray | Jul 5, 2013 3:16:57 PM

8. @AriesMatt ... not sure if it's for a role he's filming but if it's not, it's probably because he is in a bulk phase of his fitness training. It's common with those that build muscle (i.e. bodybuilders) to have a look like that while in bulk mode, then go into cutting down mode, which he'll probably be doing with filming nearing.

Posted by: JD | Jul 5, 2013 3:19:11 PM

9. Rob, please enlighten us as to who we are allowed to lust after.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Jul 5, 2013 4:06:39 PM

10. Rob,
    We can lust after whomever we damn well please. Keep your psycho issues between you and your therapist.

Posted by: RJP | Jul 5, 2013 5:07:05 PM

11. I'm with you, Larry: not the basket I was expecting it. Still very impressed with his ability to get it in, though.

Posted by: Martin Haro | Jul 5, 2013 7:22:22 PM

12. I didn't know him before.. and find him to be great looking with a very, very fine body. Why anyone would want to put qualifiers on that in these comments.. Well.....

Posted by: Omar | Jul 6, 2013 12:29:23 AM

13. If you like the way something looks, you should enjoy looking at it. That's good self esteem. just don't make the person you're looking at feel uncomfortable. That's good manners.

I don't understand why people gets so upset over whether he's straight, gay, or bi. The people posting here (me included) aren't ever going to find out in person., so why does it matter?? To me, he looks like on of those gay for pay guys on Sean Cody.

Posted by: steve talbert | Jul 6, 2013 7:47:08 AM

14. I'm sorry ya'll I'm just a jealous and bitter old queen, I vent my frustrations by mashing the keyboard with my fat sausage fingers. I just can't accept it for what it is, an innocuous video wishing others well *boo hoo hoo*

Posted by: Rob | Jul 6, 2013 2:48:57 PM

15. I was into "Arrow" because of him but the show(really the story was all over the place) went downhill quick..he's very good to his fans..while his show is airing , he'll follow with you on his Twitter account..but not even his great bod could get me to watch after 9-10 episodes.. "Arrow"renewed another year

Posted by: tonyc | Jul 6, 2013 2:50:25 PM

16. Since he is a fellow Canuck I would love to seem him on a hockey rink and "puck" around LOL! Just proof that we can really produce some studly actors!

Posted by: Darrell | Jul 7, 2013 9:39:42 AM

17. I'd say Steve's got his Arrow in his Basket! And btw(@ S. Talbert), he'd make a super-hot Sean Cody model.

Posted by: Sammie | Jul 8, 2013 2:17:04 AM