Justin Bieber Called Bill Clinton to Apologize for Swearing At Him

After video surfaced yesterday of Justin Bieber pissing in a janitor's bucket in a New York restaurant before screaming "F**k Bill Clinton" and spraying a wall with cleaning fluid, someone in Bieber's camp had the teen pop star call the former President and apologize, E! online reports:

BieberThe insider tells us that the erstwhile commander in chief took Bieber's slam in jest, saying something along the lines of, "If that is the worst thing you have ever done, all is well."

We're also told that Bieber told the statesman and activist that if there was anything he could do for the Clinton Global Initiative, he would love to help. Clinton, in turn, told the pop singer to focus on the good that he can do for the world—and to keep an eye on his friends (one of whom purportedly leaked the video in question).

Tweeted Bieber yesterday afternoon: "@billclinton thanks for taking the time to talk Mr. President. Your words meant alot. #greatguy"

Comments

1. ChristopherM says

I am disturbed by living in a world where this twatwaffle can phone up a former president. Clearly we are concerned by the wrong border as a nation.

2. db says

I think pissing in the bucket and spraying around the cleaning fluid is worse than swearing at Clinton. He should apologize to the janitor, all the employees and the customers of that restaurant. If he can’t behave like a human being they should keep him in a cage.

3. Jason says

Well, Peter, I for one welcome new stories that paint Bieber as a bad boy. The sooner he drops his effeminate Canadian person, and embraces the natural forms of masculinity gay men reject, the better. He’s sexier this way.

4. Jeff says

Looking at all the bile in the comments above, I’m wondering: guys, is this even worth your time or energy? Who cares? The whole thing is absurd.

Someone needs to do a dark comedy about this guy, with both his fans and his haters’ absurd reactions to everything he does.

Can you imagine anyone getting so worked up about Donny Osmond? One of the New Kids?

5. Sean says

Wow, in one day, he teed off half the country because also needs to apologize to Chicago Blackhawks fans…YOU DO NOT Step on the Blackhawk, you do not get to touch the Stanley Cup-especially if you spent the season wearing the jersey of our opponents.
    He is one dumb fool and needs to take a sabbatical from public life.

6. bructer says

My question is why did Clinton take his call in the first place? If it were me I would have refuse to talk to the little sh*t head. Not like he is really important. Political figures love of the entertainment industry is pathetic.

7. anna says

I agree with Jeff. People love to make fun of the extreme protectiveness of his super fans but never call out the extreme hate he gets from people on the other end of the spectrum. Is what he did stupid? Yes. Does he therefore deserve people wishing him a painful death? No. Some of the stuff people post here and elsewhere about him is pretty sick.

8. Jeff says

@db True – and that’s a bigger, existential question for all of us leaving comments just a couple dozen people will see on any of these posts.

9. Craig Nelson says

He’s a troubled kid. Leave him alone and hope he stabilizes. I don’t want anything bad to happen to him but I fear for him, I really do, he seems a little unsettled due to his early famedom.

10. tinkerbelle says

Unfortunately, one NEVER gets over early famedom. Look at Baby Jane and William H. Macy’s character in Magnolia, that’s pretty much reality for these guys.

I’m so happy being a nobody. Not that I don’t have talent, mind you.