Two HIV-Positive Patients Are Now Virus-Free After Bone Marrow Transplant: Researchers

628x471

Some big news out of the HIV/AIDS research world: Dr. Timothy Henrich (above), a medical researcher with Harvard Medical School and Boston's Brigham and Women's Hospital, announced today that two of his HIV-positive patients showed no trace of the virus after receiving stem-cell transplants.  Henrich's study was supported by amfAR, the international HIV/AIDS nonprofit, which issued a press release with further details:

The patients had been on long-term antiretroviral therapy for HIV when they developed lymphoma. To treat the cancer, the patients underwent reduced intensity chemotherapy followed by stem-cell transplants. Since the transplants, Dr. Henrich has been unable to find any evidence of HIV infection.

With support from amfAR, he conducted a clinical study in which his research team withdrew the patients’ antiretroviral therapy and performed several sophisticated assays looking for signs of viral rebound in blood and other tissues. One patient has been off treatment with no detectable virus for approximately 15 weeks, and the second patient for seven weeks, with similar results. However, it is too soon to draw any definitive long-term conclusions.

Only one person has ever been 'cured' of HIV: Timothy Brown, also known as 'the Berlin patient,' who has been HIV-free for five years after receiving similar bone marrow transplants to the two new patients.  The marrow used for Brown's transplants, however, came from an individual with a specific genetic mutation that makes humans almost completely resistant to HIV infection.  The two Boston patients did not receive donations from individuals with this mutation.

AmfAR_FB_logoAs amfAR notes, it is unclear at this point whether or not the virus could return in the two patients over time.  A previous patient in a different National Institutes of Health study went 50 days without treatment before experiencing what is known as 'viral rebound'; both of Dr. Henrich's patients are at or past this threshold.  Further monitoring of the two patients will undoubtedly be needed to determine the long-term effects of stem-cell transplants for HIV-positive individuation.

"These findings clearly provide important new information that might well alter the current thinking about HIV and gene therapy," amfAR CEO Kevin Robert Frost said in a statement. "While stem-cell transplantation is not a viable option for people with HIV on a broad scale because of its costs and complexity, these new cases could lead us to new approaches to treating, and ultimately even eradicating, HIV."

(Photo Lai Seng Sin via CT Post)

Comments

1. andrew says

That is outstanding news. Along with the great work of Medical Researchers, all of us in our own small way must encourage all the folks we know to USE CONDOMS to avoid getting HIV in the first place.

2. ratbastard says

Hmmm…Brigham and Women’s; that’s the hospital my father died in. I lived on Mission Hill for years. I know it well. I also worked in a lab around the corner at New England Baptist for a few years.

3. FakeOutrage says

I agree. My father had a bone marrow transplant because he had cancer. Yes, the cancer was gone, but he was never physically the same afterwards. Sure it’s progress, but I wouldn’t exactly be jumping up and down at the prospect of a bone marrow transplant.

4. Bob R says

My friend who is HIV positive since 1995 was recently diagnosed with cancer. After radiation and before completion of his chemo, he went into remission for the cancer. He is scheduled for a massive dose of chemo and then stem cell transplantation in two weeks. I certainly hope this makes him HIV free and cancer free. The HIV drugs have been very hard on him, it would be nice if this therapy actually is a cure and he could stop his HIV drug regimen. I’ve spoken to several people who were not HIV positive, but had the same cancer diagnoses and stem cell transplant. Within a year following the procedure they were back to work full time and remain cancer free. I am really hoping for the best for my friend. Medical science is making great strides.

5. simon says

This is yet more grandstanding from scientists and the drugs firms that fund their research. These drugs firms are the most corrupt bunch of corporations you can imagine. Their anti-viral drugs have caused the deaths of many gay men.

6. Tonez says

I hope this leads to new treatments but oh lord I don’t want a bone marrow transplant. It is so painful. And knowing that other people need it. This is all subjective. How hard is it to get bone marrow? I feel like it would be hard choice knowing you can live your life with HIV now.

7. Bill says

@Kev C: What’s interesting is that the results seem to indicate that it is possible to eliminate HIV. One obvious next step is to see if there is some way of getting the same effect in some way that is a lot safer than a bone-marrow transplant.

8. MaryM says

I have read this news yesterday and aside from the fact that a bone-marrow transplant sounds like a hideously, dangerous and invasive operation, wouldn’t it also be true that even if HIV is eradicated, that the patient will be on anti-rejection drugs for the rest of their lives to ensure their bodies don’t reject the transplant i.e. they will still be on medication forever.

9. ratbastard says

Of course they’re grandstanding. Science is full of greed and fraudulent marketing just like the financial services business, the real estate business, the antiques business, the art world, etc.

Why come out with this now? I hate to be so cynical but it probably has to do with $.

10. lessthan says

What I want to know is why there isn’t a test for the HIV-resistant gene? Wouldn’t that be a load off your mind, if you found out you were immune?

11. Raybob says

To prepare you for a stem-cell transplant, they first kill your entire immune system. You must be in complete sterile environment, and the possibility of a life-threatening opportunistic infection is high. Painful and extremely risky.

12. epic says

“Why come out with this now?”

because they had the evidence they needed for a reasonable conclusion

“One patient has been off treatment with no detectable virus for approximately 15 weeks, and the second patient for seven weeks, with similar results. However, it is too soon to draw any definitive long-term conclusions.”

“I hate to be so cynical but it probably has to do with $.”

and yes it has to do with money bone marrow transplants are very expensive HIV related or not.

i know you are generally an asshat, but can you really be this dense…

13. sid says

lessthan: Of course there is. 23andme tests for it for example. They also test for genes affecting HIV progression. I wouldn’t expect too much though. Immunity is extremely rare and not complete.

14. anon says

This isn’t so much a cure as a side-effect of the cancer treatment. Another shot-in-the-dark side-effect of some cancer treatments: a “cure” for baldness!

15. gatoinfeliz says

Unlike the berlin patient who got marrow with the delta32 mutation these two were “cured” because they were still taking their anti-retrovirus meds after the operation. And no, you are on anti-rejection drugs from 6 months to about a year not for the rest of your life.

16. JULIA says

Please help me thank dr.abegbe for his good work I really believe HIV have cure I was HIV positive over since 1year plus before I come across a comment dr.abegbe that he have cure to any disease and virus but want I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give a try I contact him that night lucky to me he said yes but I don’t believe him I think it was a scam or some thing like that but I still hold on to see the work of dr.abegbe if he is saying the true he ask for different thing and some question about me I give him all the detail he needed and I wait to see his reply to my problem after all the thing is done he ask me to go for check up I went for hiv test I cant believe I ws negative thanks dr.abegbe for help me for not dying at this young age if you need help contact him now Dr.Abegbespellhome@Gmail.Com

17. Miss Bernille says

Good morning everyone, my name is Miss Bernille from USA, i have been suffering from Hiv/Aids for over 4years now, and suddenly, i have spent all my money all to make sure i get healthy all day, but happily, last month january 12th 2013, i came in contact with a traditional doctor also known as a chief priest on a newspaper who is called Dr camala who has help much people to cure their aids disease, firstly i taught it was a joke until i contacted him ” dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com

18. jane wembli says

I was been suffering hardshiply from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) ” my fellow beloved” i firstly taugh having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?” so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week dr.camala mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arrise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
    With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,
    Email: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com
    ” sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.
    My name is jane wembli
    His Email address is: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com

19. anita says

hello pals, i want to share this wonderful testimony to you all in case you are in the same problem. i was HIV positive for the past three years until i meant some body called beauty who commented about a man called doctor aluta, and then i decided to give the man a try, then i told him about my problems and he told me exactly what to do which i did, and just last week i went to the hospital and the doctor confirmed that i was now HIV negative. if you in the same problem and you need help just contact:: alutaspelltemple@hotmail.com :: and i promise you he will surely help you out.

20. marget says

My Name is Marget from Canada. i decided to share my life testimony on this forum because i know so many people will have same problem which you are finding difficult to solve. i have been sick for over 2 years now. i have been to so many hospitals and i could not get the solution to my sickness. i decided to discussion my problem with my friend Mrs Cynthia. she introduce me to a power temple. i never believe i could get healed so fast, she gave me the email of the spiritual Doctor by name Dr camala . i contacted him via email: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com i contacted him and he assure me that he will help me cure the sickness. he instructed me on what to do and i obeyed him. to my greatest surprise, i was healed within three days. i have promise to announce to the world the great work do for me by Dr camala. if you have any sickness that you need cure as fast as you think. i would advice you to contact Dr Salami via email dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com he will help you cure your sickness just the way he have help me.

21. says

hello viewers,my name is aubrey johnson,i’m from montreal canada,i wish to share my testimonies with the general public about how this great man by name DR OTOBIOKU of usmansheikcancer/HIV solutions cured me of my cancer/HIV of the breast and skin using the newly formulated cancer cannabis oil and cream.i have been a cancer patient now for over 3 years and have been long in the arms of pain until i met a young lady by name audrey,she happend to be almost my name sake and i told her about my problems during our session together and she told me”i myself once suffered same” i was shocked and she narrated how she met a man in africa who had a special medication for cancer/HIV,in no time i contacted the man and to my greatest amusement he sold the oil and cream for me and within two weeks of usage my pains where no longer there,to better be sure i went to my doctor and he said all traces of the disease was gone,i could not believe my ears…so am appealing to all those who are going through uneccesary pain that there is a man out there who can cure your disease,his name is DR OTOBIOKU of otobiokuthagreat@yahoo.com
    i wish you the best!!

22. says

i am Matilda Morgan
    DR Olorun is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i could’nt find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa olorun, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr Olorun gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: dr.hiv.aids.curer@gmail.com

thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Matilda Morgan

23. Mathew says

Dr Zuma zuk is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa Zuma zuk, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing
    Dr Zuma zukgave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com or call him on +2348078139254 Thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Mathew

24. sandy says

i am from united kingdom i just want to pass this to everyone that is sicking from any kind of disease that the solution to all diseases and sickness have arrive, i was just cured by Dr Osemen the great healer after i have been passing through stress all day and night. i never know i was going to be cured of this HIV sickness in my life cause they said there is no cure, i am proving all those that said that there is no cure wrong cause i have just been cured with herbal medicine of Dr Osemen the great healer, i cant talk cause my heart is full of excitement and i am using this medium of my testimony to inform you all to contact this man for any kind of sickness and he is ready to help you solve your problem. please if you are out there passing through any sickness kindly contact him here through his private email address: healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com he is waiting for you. once more i say a very big thank you for what you have done for me, i will keep my promise to keep sharing testimony about what God have use you to do or my life.
    SANDY ANOLOGEDY

25. sandy says

SANDY ANOLOGEDY

26. Simmons says

He that work and never ask for anything thanks Dr Zuma zuk for good work for healing my brother for HIV sickness he was very sick for a year + and my daddy have spend so much money on medical care and drug he have being taking to some many place for healing… even different pastor have pray for him it get worse every 6hous the man that heal with 45mins is here the man that the lord god have giving the power to put every thing in place the man that give a word and never fail my kid brother was just chatting one day when he see this post of jack about the curing of HIV virus by Dr Zuma zuk he run to my daddy and tell him about the man my daddy decided to call him and confirm it if it is true about the cure the man just assure him about his work that the great power of is for father and his gods cure any disease include HIV/AID, Ebola, Rota virus, Smallpox ,Hepatitis well we have hope on him which we give a try to after 45 mines my big brother started getting better as am write this comment his is at work now what a miracle….. if you need help from Dr Zuma zuk contact him now my friend through his email or phone number spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com call +2348078139254

27. anita says

my name is Anita, i was diagnosed with HIV in 2012, and since then my life have never remained the same. I even infected my husband with the virus, until i meant a testimony from a woman about a man called doctor aluta. I contacted him and told me about my problem, he told me that i will need to do some things which i did, and after he finished every thing, he told me that i will take the medication for 3 weeks which i did and 4 days ago i went for a test and surprisingly i am now HIV negative, he is also preparing another for my husband, if you need help about this deadly virus contact doctor aluta via: alutaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call his mobile number: +2348108812860

28. anita says

good day let me share a little
    testimony about a man that help me cure my HIV I was HIV positive for 13year
    and I’m from united kingdom the only man
    that help me cure my disease is Dr Zuma zuk this man take me as his son and take
    care of me I complain everything about me what my family take me for and how
    people hate me he promise to help me cure this virus luckily to me he keep his
    promise this man cure me when this man called me and told me that he is done
    with work my cure, I should go for test I was so confused and surprised about
    it when go for test I was negative what a great man earth if you need cure
    email now spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com
    and get heal totally okay

29. jenny says

this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure ten years HIV in my body, i navel believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, drsamcurehome@gmail.com do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work.

30. jenny says

31. paul says

I USED TO HAVE HIV,,,AND I WORK WITH THE U.S ARMY……I LOOKED FOR CURE ALMOST ROUND THE WORLD,NOT UNTIL I CONTACTED A GREAT hivcurecenter@gmail.com,I NARRATED MY PREDICAMENT TO HIM,I WAS SHOCKED HE SAID”NO CAUSE FOR ALARM”’I SEND HIM MY PHOTO,,,,HE SAID HE WILL NEED TO BUY SOME ITEMS,AND I PAID FOR IT…AFTER THREE DAYS HE TOLD ME TO GO FOR TEST AGAIN,…… MY FRIENDS YOU WON’T BELIEVE IT WAS NEGATIVE….NOW I’M SOUND AND HEALTHY STILL WORKING WITH THE U.S ARMY . I BELIEVE HE CAN CURE ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: hivcurecenter@gmail.com

32. jane wembli says

I was been suffering hardshiply from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) ” my fellow beloved” i firstly taugh having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?” so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracolous fact and only to see that the following week Dr maxwell mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arrise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.
    With these i must to everyone who might seek for anyhelp, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,
    Email: ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com
    My name is jane wembli
    His Email address is:
    ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com

33. says

HELLO I AM OLIVIA FROM NEW YORK I WANT TO SHARE
    THIS LITTLE TESTIMONY ABOUT A GREAT DOCTOR
    WHO SAVE MY LIFE FROM
    THIS DISEASE CALLED
    HIV/AIDS I HAVE BEEN
    IN THIS PROBLEM FOR
    SO MANY YEARS TILL I SAW A TESTIMONY ABOUT THIS GREAT MAN UDO,THAT SAVE MY LIFE YOU CAN AS WELL CONTACT HIM VIA THIS MAIL ADDRESS(udosolutioncenter@outlook.com)TRY AND SEE THANKS…..
    FROM OLIVIA’

34. Dr Amin Hamza says

I am miss JUDITH from USA, i never believe that HIV AID cure is real on till i got in contact with Dr Amin Hamza, my HIV stated six years ago, i was even waiting for death because all my money went out for drugs, which keep me till today, one day i saw in the interment that HIV cure is out i then email Dr Amin Hamza, and he prepared out the herb drug for me which i took, after taking it he told me to go to the hospital which i did, could you believe that i was confirm HIV negative after the test and i went to another hospital and it was also negative as the same. if you have this kind of problem and you want to be free from it please contact this doctor with this email address drcuresickness@gmail.com, he is the best HIV cure you will find in the whole world. thank you Dr Amin Hamza am free now.

35. silva morgan says

my name is Morgan , from the united state of America . i want to share this wonderful testimony , to the people who are in the same problem that i was before i meant doctor Aluta . i was living with HIV for the past 1 year, just last month as i was browsing on net, i saw a testimony of somebody called beauty, testifying of how she was cured from HIV by doctor Aluta , and i decided to also email and tell him about my problem, and as i did that he told me to send me some details which i did, and then he told me to wait for some time , and after one week he told me to go for another HIV test, which i did, and to my greatest suppress i was confirmed negative. all thanks be to doctor Aluta, and if you know that you are in this problem email him now on ::: alutaspelltemple@hotmail.com :::::::or call him on +2348077526430 and i strongly believe that he will help you just as he did mine. wish you guys all luck. and god bless you doctor Aluta for your good work.

36. Anderson says

37. SONIA says

AM MISS SONIA FROM MIAMI USA, I SO MUCH APPRECIATE DR SERAPHIN FOR THE HELP HE RENDER TO ME DURING THE TIME OF MY ILLNESS, I WAS A HIV/AIDS POSITIVE TWO YEARS, I HAVE WENT TO DIFFERENT KINDS OF MEDICAL DOCTORS ALL TO KNOW WAS ANVIL, ON A FAITHFUL DAY WHEN I WAS RUNNING THROUGH THE INTERNET I SAW A POST ON HOW DR SERAPHIN CURED HIV/AIDS POSITIVE TO NEGATIVE, I DECIDED TO GIVE HIM A TRY, I ALSO EXPLAIN TO HIM ON HOW I CONTACT THE SICKNESS, HE GIVE A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND PROMISE THAT THERE MUST BE A SOLUTION, I PROVIDE ALL THE RESOURCES HE REQUIRE TO CAST THE SPELL, SURELY HE CAST A TRADITIONAL HEALING SPELL AND GIVE SOME PROCEDURE WHICH I OBEY AFTER SOME TIME I WENT FOR A TEST MY RESULT CAME OUT HIV/AIDS NEGATIVE, AM SO GLAD FOR THE HELP seraphintemple@gmail.com RENDER TO MY SITUATION, A BIG THANKS TO seraphintemple@gmail.com YOU ARE INDEED A GREAT MAN WHO GOD HAS BLESS WITH TRADITIONAL HEALING SPELL.

38. says

i will thank Mrs Bernille for letting the world knows the powerful man that help her from AIDS disease. This was what i have all my life been waiting for since i was infected by HIV last 6 months. I always spend money for drugs always but still yet my weight becomes poorer and my joint always getting painful and inching all day. But when i met this comment last 3 days, i quickly contacted Dr Camala the Traditional helper. He is from the western part of Africa, i didn’t spend much as i spent for drugs each day, and i for the fact truly reason this because my life was already as take by this disease called AIDS. Truly, when it was 9:00 clock on Monday this week he called me that his oracle urgently required some few life items to enable the disease wipe out successfully, then i was asked to send down 200 usd ($). Which i did. He truly bought the items and surprisingly, yesterday afternoon Dr Camala called me that my work has been finally done and it work out well. I was glad and he told me to rush down to my hospital for checkup. Which i really did, my brothers and sisters i went down crying because no one has ever done this to a person in life. Dr Camala truly healed me. I was crying it was a dream to my eyes when the doctor said to me that I am HIV NEGATIVE. I am now a free born in life, am now like other people who now think things like human. For these days and forever, i will accept Dr Camala as my father and my healer and helper. He is a great man. Thank you sir. I know i cant reward you. But my God in heaven can. Thank you sir once again.

Regards.

Email him now for your problem solve at: ( dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com ) or visit him at http://diseasecure.webs.com

39. tessy says

my name is Tessy i was suffering from hiv/aids my pcv which is my blood level was very high, i was worried about my cd4count and viral load.. i heard about the power of Dr Oko healing medicine i apply for it and the doctor gave me the medicine and spiritual healing prayers to say and told me that the power of the healing drugs can cure my hiv/aids and he also told me to for get about the pcv, cd4 and viral load.. i really used the medicine and i was cure from hiv/aids i urge you all to get the DR OKO healing medicine, you reach the great man that produce the healing medicine through his email address at: solutionhome@outlook.com

40. Rose Maria says

I have been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 7yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Desmond about how this powerful traditional doctor help him get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) ” my fellow beloved” i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?” so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at salamispiritualspelltemple@gmail.com so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, he respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracles fact and only to see that after some weeks of taking his herbal medicine i notice some changes in my body system and i went for check up the day he ask me to go for check up to confirm if the sickness was still there,to my greatest surprise i could not find any sickness in my body i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power. With these i must tell everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now, Email: salamispiritualspelltemple@gmail.com” sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say a big thanks for curing my disease, i owe you in return. you can contact his phone number +2347056024545 Thanks and be blessed sir. Rose Maria

41. Harry says

I am Harry.I don’t no how to tell the word the greatest thing
    that happen in my life.I was so sick that i lose all the money
    I have in so many hospital still yet there was no solutions on
    till I go for blood test for different hospital almost five
    doctor told me I am H.I.V positive. & after then all hope I
    have was lost I was waiting the lord will called me. One nite
    I woke up in mindnite start crying so my mind told me to
    check in google so I see many testimony fatherbillo I was
    doubting if the man is real a great man but just because of
    the testimony of his good news.I said let me try & I email
    him he reply me back I told him my problems he said that he
    will reply me back three minis time after he check the oracle.
    So he reply me after three minis & told me the doctors were
    saying the truth of my blood test. He said it was spiritual
    H.I.V. I was having that he can be able to help me. So I
    respond to all the thins he ask me to do. after then I go for
    a checkup in three different hospital the doctors were
    wonder and told me I am now H.I.V. Negative. Now i fill like
    greatest woman in the word.am very very greatfull, I thank
    DR,UGUEL for doing great thing in my life thank ones again I will
    never forget u. am greatfull. If u need help is a great man
    email him. DRUGUELSPELLHOME1@GMAIL.COM

42. belinda says

my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people’s life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: +2348164124752

43. monalisa says

my name is Monalisa, i want to give almighty praise to Dr Oje who help me to cure my HIV POSITIVE, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people’s life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID POSITIVE ALSO, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is: temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too

44. mrs grace says

Am grace i want to give this testimony to the public about a great man who helped me out
    in my serious illness, I had HIV AIDS for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life
    due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life is
    not interesting to me any longer but I just pray to God every day to accept my soul
    when ever I ‘m gone,luckily for me my kids sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet
    who can cure HIV/AIDS she help me out on everything the man ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his
    temple after all he ask is done 45mins later I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing
    normally for 4 to 5 days I started getting Wight before a month my body started developing my skin started coming up after
    2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I ‘m so happy that I can say I?m not a HIV patient
    anymore if you have HIV/AIDS or any sickness please for your sake contact him for cure now draigborspellhome@gmail.com

45. nelson says

Hello my name is NELSON VICTOR, i want to give this testimony to the public about a great man Dr Osemen healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com who help me out in serious illness, I have HIV AID for good 6years and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like and all I have in my thought is let me just give up because life is not interesting to me any longer but I just keep praying to God every day to accept my soul when ever I’m gone, luckily to me my kids sister run to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV/AID she help me out on everything the man ask for my personal details, so he can cast a spell on herbal medicine for me from his temple after all he ask was done 4 to 5days later I started getting more stronger my blood start flow normally after taking his medicine for a week I start getting Wight before a month my body start developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not a HIV patient if you have HIV/AID or any sickness please for your safe contact him for cure now: healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com

46. jennet says

i will thank Mrs Prisca for letting the world knows the powerful man that help her from AIDS disease. This was what i have all my life been waiting for since i was infected by HIV last 10months. I always spend money for drugs always but still yet my weight becomes poorer and my joint always getting painful and inching all day. But when i met this comment last 5days, i quickly contacted Dr.olufalaye the Traditional helper. He is from the western part of Africa, i didn’t spend much as i spent for drugs each day, and i for the fact truly reason this because my life was already as take by this disease called AIDS. Truly, when it was 9:00 clock on Monday this week he called me that his gods urgently required some few life items to enable the disease wipe out successfully, then i was asked to send down 200 usd ($). Which i did. He truly bought the items and surprisingly, yesterday afternoon Dr.olufalaye called me that my work has been finally done and it work out well. I was glad and he told me to rush down to my hospital for checkup. Which i really did, my brothers and sisters i went down crying because no one has ever done this to a person in life. Dr.olufaye truly healed me. I was crying it was a dream to my eyes when the doctor said to me that I am HIV NEGATIVE. I am now a free born in life, am now like other people who now think things like human. For these days and forever, i will accept Dr.olufalaye as my father and my healer and helper. He is a great man. Thank you sir. I know i cant reward you. But my God in heaven can. Thank you sir once again.
    Regards.
    Email him now for your problem solve at:olufalayespellhome@gmail.com

47. jennet says

Regards.
    Email him now for your problem solve at:olufalayespellhome@gmail.com

48. nelson says

49. kent says

Saw Dr Subala ad in a magazine and phoned him, within a few minutes I just knew that he would help me, he’s so helpful, and really understands what you are going through. I have recommended him to my girlfriends who is having same illness.
    Dr Subala did some remote healing on me as I have an illness (HIV), and within just 2 hours I was feeling so much better. We continued with the healing everyday and I really feel much, much better. Thanks Subala of krishnaspelltemple@live.com
    Trixie – Kent.

50. kent says

Trixie – Kent.

51. kent says

Trixie – Kent.

52. kent says

Trixie – Kent.

53. jenny says

I was on a roller-coaster ride with boyfriend since I disclosed to him my HIV status. Weeks ago a friend of mine introduced me to Dr. Kpelede from the kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com and I got in contact with him and he told me solving my problem was very easy for him to handle and I thought he was only joking about it, but I had to give him a try because I had nothing to loose in doing this. So to cut the whole story short, after he did the spell for me and he advised me on what to do and after that he asked me to go for test and I thought this was only a joke but I had to obey him and act according to his instructions and now I’m very happy to tell you all that I’m free from that virus and I’m back with the love of my life and all my thanks goes to Dr. Kpelede. If you are in such situation and you need a cure I will advise you to contact him via: kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com

54. jenny says

55. Abumere Carolina says

Hello dear friends, Dr. Oraede just cured my HIV disease, I had always believed all this posts about him and I have confirmed it. I was diagnosed with HIV and my heart knows no peace, I decided to contact him because I have been seeing many testimonies about him, I contacted him, filled his Herbal form, he asked me to buy some items in which he will use in preparing the cure for me. I did, and he casted the spell and asked me to go for check-up in the hospital, I went to do the test I was tested negative, I still very happy, been positive turned negative. You can get your healing from him contact him through this email on dr.oraedespellhome@hotmail.com

56. says

Please help me thank dr.obudo for his good work I really believe HIV have cure I was HIV positive over since 1year plus before I come across a comment dr.abegbe that he have cure to any disease and virus but when I saw it i have it in mind that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give a try I contact him that night lucky to me he said yes but I don’t believe him I think it was a scam or some thing like that but I still hold on to see the work of dr.obudo if he is saying the true he ask for different thing and some question about me I give him all the detail he needed and I wait to see his reply to my problem after all the thing is done he ask me to go for check up I went for hiv test I cant believe I was negative thanks dr.obudo for help me for not dying at this young age if you need help contact him now dr.obudospellhome@gmail.com call +2348109792351

57. becca says

i want to thank dr Olodumare for the herbal hiv medicine he gave to me and
    my daughter, i was suffering from hiv when i gave birth to my daughter and
    that was how my daughter got the sickness direct from me, but to God be
    the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that DR Olodume gave to
    me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that
    the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this
    great healer on his email address: Orikiolodumarespelltemple@gmail.com with
    him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my
    daughter are cured of hiv, we are now negative after the use of his
    medicine,my doctor confirm it.
    once more i say a big thank to you Dr Olodumare for healing hands upon my
    life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and
    give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their
    lives. email him now he is waiting to receive you. :
    Orikiolodumarespelltemple@gmail.com