Television | True Blood

True Blood: The Rest Of Season 6 Trailer: Video

Tb
Yesterday, HBO premiered a new trailer at Comic-Con for the remainder of True Blood's current season. Check out what's in store for the show over the next four weeks, AFTER THE JUMP. Attention: potential spoilers!

Comments

1. Vampires and werewolves...what a bunch of brainless nonsense, the wages of a culture with too little to actually do. So lame, then pitiful.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jul 21, 2013 7:22:40 PM

2. The series went way off the rails some time ago. It's now an unintelligible mess. But I do admit I DVR it just for the sublime glimpses of Ryan Kwanten's bare butt.

Posted by: JonnyNYNY2FLFL | Jul 21, 2013 7:34:54 PM

3. From the clip it looks like Warlow is toast... too bad... he was cute...

Posted by: Gerry | Jul 21, 2013 8:02:58 PM

4. This series has been the best yet. Based on the video I have the feeling either Jason or Tara is going to die. I really hope not as they are my favorite characters but most of the fans don't really care much for Tara so I could see her getting killed off.

Posted by: Derrick | Jul 21, 2013 8:09:04 PM

5. I only started watching last season and have enjoyed it, but I fully agree that last week's episode (and to a lesser extent, the week before) made me feel like I was missing something. They made no sense and tried to pack 18 story lines into 50 minutes, often all at once.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 21, 2013 9:13:36 PM

6. I used to enjoy Alcide, but now I loathe him and all the werewolves. I wish they'd go the way of the werepanthers.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Jul 21, 2013 10:06:25 PM

7. LOL oh my gosh UFFDA, the irony of your post hahaha.

The stories of werewolves and vampires- hell, the very art of storytelling go back thousands of years, and existed in all cultures. Why don't you dial it back a touch.

Posted by: mike | Jul 21, 2013 10:07:40 PM

8. MIKE - I know that...it's just that nowadays it is dailed so excessively far forward that you're stepping in it 24-7.

Posted by: UFFDA | Jul 22, 2013 1:43:27 AM

9. Looks great. Yes, several seasons were bad, not this one. I like it gets more serious. Ryan, Joe and Rob still look delicious.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 22, 2013 4:48:01 AM

10. Rob Kazinsky is great. Long live Warlow!

Posted by: David in LA | Jul 22, 2013 8:22:50 AM