Cher | News

Cher Goes Platinum Blonde for New Album Cover: PHOTO

Cttt_cher

"Closer to the Truth".

Comments

1. Please Cher! Please NO! Whatever you do ... DO NOT START TWERKING!

Posted by: Anthony Veneziano | Aug 29, 2013 9:25:22 PM

2. while i do love cher immensely, i dare say that that picture is farthest from the truth. (but hey she still rocks and look damn beautiful at 67!)

Posted by: Markie27 | Aug 29, 2013 9:26:51 PM

3. Lordy...people don't get the irony in it. Cher tweeted it is an homage to the 1970's Playboy pix...not to be taken literally!

Posted by: tagg | Aug 29, 2013 9:49:01 PM

4. @Tagg believe it or not many gays don't like cher .... and/or are too young to have been into her and don't follow her tweets. Sorry all I see is a 1/2 naked memaw photoshopped to hell

Posted by: Homo Genius | Aug 29, 2013 10:04:21 PM

5. One of these days Photoshop will be able to sing to.

Posted by: Gil | Aug 29, 2013 10:12:51 PM

6. Love Cher but think the artwork works against the theme. Having said that a few times over her career, she always proves me wrong! Always herself, that's all that matters.

Posted by: Brian | Aug 29, 2013 10:56:21 PM

7. neither a critic nor a fan. sorry to any hardcore cher devotees. but the 1970's really looks good on her. even blonde. who'd thought. i got you babe.

Posted by: m | Aug 29, 2013 11:19:20 PM

8. Ah, further from the truth would have been much more honest.

Posted by: anon | Aug 29, 2013 11:32:04 PM

9. I'll love Cher if she has green hair, pointy teeth and warts! She's just that great!

Posted by: Marc C | Aug 30, 2013 12:19:52 AM

10. I would be interested to see Cher go a full year with no makeup, letting her hair revert back to whatever its natural color is now. Au natural. No botox, no work, no nothing.

Posted by: will | Aug 30, 2013 12:39:32 AM

11. I though she'd call it a day after Sonny's obit speech.

Posted by: Roc | Aug 30, 2013 1:29:17 AM

12. I was a kid when Sonny and Cher were at their height as a power couple...can't imagine life without her. Love the homage, grasp the wink and nod...and adore the photo!

Posted by: Geoff M | Aug 30, 2013 2:54:31 AM

13. Cher looks very fake. I predict she's going to be a monumental flop.

When she was younger, she was terrific but now she's got the look of a try-hard wannabe with not an original bone in her body. Shame, Cher.

Posted by: Adamn | Aug 30, 2013 6:13:10 AM

14. Cher looks very fake. I predict she's going to be a monumental flop.

Posted by: Adamn | Aug 30, 2013 6:13:11 AM

15. Speaking of fakes, AdamN is actually a fake online persona created by our resident troll Rick/Jason.

Posted by: MateoM | Aug 30, 2013 6:30:45 AM

16. I will always ♥ Cher

Posted by: 1♥ | Aug 30, 2013 6:55:51 AM

17. @ Homo Genius...Cher doesn't care either, she picked the pic. Case closed. Duh!

Posted by: tagg | Aug 30, 2013 9:12:55 AM

18. LCR's; I hate Cher because...She's too old!!!!

All Other Gays; Like fine wine, she gets better with Age!!! Go, Cher!!!!

What's wrong with this picture?

If you said Self-Loathing Republicans - You Win!

Posted by: dean | Aug 30, 2013 9:34:20 AM

19. I used to think that Amanda Lapore was trying to look as fake as Cher. Now I think that Cher is trying to look as fake as Amanda Lapore.

Posted by: keating | Aug 30, 2013 10:18:40 AM

20. It's a wig folks, a VERY EXPENSIVE wig. Cher said in an interview a few years ago she loves wigs but she has long black hair and she'll always have long black hair.

Posted by: Bobby | Aug 30, 2013 10:57:26 AM

21. I hope I don't have to retire as many times as she has.

Posted by: TyInTennn | Aug 30, 2013 6:47:07 PM