Coach Dave | News

Right-Wing Blowhard Coach Dave is 'Sick and Tired of Being Sodomized by the Left': VIDEO

Coachdave

Coach Dave Daubenmire, who made headlines in the 90's and was sued by the ACLU for mixing prayers with his football coaching, won't let his masculinity be threatened, Right Wing Watch reports:

"The worst part of it is," Daubenmire laments, "the left has sodomized men. I'm not talking about physically sodomizing them; I'm talking about stealing men's manhood.  Through what? Through ridicule and through name-calling and through court attacks. Men, godly men, Christian men are afraid to stand up and speak any more because why? They've been sodomized by the left and they've lost their manhood:"

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Dave, Dave, Dave -
    Why do you tend to your own family needs-your son is still in need of a prayer circle or 2 to pray away his evil internet sexual addiction that got him into trouble with the law. Before you take on the private lives of others-clean up your own house.

Posted by: nick | Aug 9, 2013 11:56:29 AM

2. Obviously he is enjoying it. Otherwise he would not keep coming back for more.

Posted by: bambinoitaliano | Aug 9, 2013 11:56:51 AM

3. He's the victim???

Posted by: Matt27 | Aug 9, 2013 11:58:47 AM

4. Dear Mr. Daubenmire,

A man whose manhood can be "stolen" by name-calling and ridicule did not possess any manhood in the first place.

Sincerely,

The Gays

Posted by: distinguetraces | Aug 9, 2013 12:03:45 PM

5. I expected that at least one person here would write something to the effect of "Don't worry, Dave. Like any other gay man in America I wouldn't even DREAM of sodomizing you. You're totally safe from me!"

Posted by: Mary | Aug 9, 2013 12:11:10 PM

6. This squirelly, creepy man who is unendowed mentally and clearly in the manhood department if he believes he's crumbled by "the left" by ridicule and name-calling...poor boo-boo. Whining and crying, can't you just feel the tragedy of his missing manhood?

And for a guy who is so righteous, he seems to have an overtly sexual take on life. See a counselor, Mr. Daubenmire, you have really deep issues you need to deal with somewhere other than your mastabatory internet show.

Posted by: Bart | Aug 9, 2013 12:13:22 PM

7. That's what I call a DH disgusting human

Posted by: Will | Aug 9, 2013 12:15:45 PM

8. Dear Mr. Daubenmire,

Yes, you do have a manhood problem. But "the Left" didn't cause it. Teh gayz didn't either. Why don't you make like Michael Jackson and take a look at the man in the mirror?

Posted by: Peter | Aug 9, 2013 12:22:45 PM

9. The man lives in his own world. There is no such thing as a "godly man" nor can any man's "manhood" be stolen. As I say, he lives in his own closed bigoted world.

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Aug 9, 2013 12:23:11 PM

10. I swear: right-wingers and their obsession with anal sex.

Posted by: Tranquilo | Aug 9, 2013 12:31:01 PM

11. I swear: right-wingers and their obsession with anal sex.

Posted by: Tranquilo | Aug 9, 2013 12:31:11 PM

12. I guess he's just admitting that he and the right are the weaker of the two... It's ok dear, the more you get it, the easier it is to take.

Posted by: tbd | Aug 9, 2013 12:33:18 PM

13. His diction ain't good.

Posted by: anon | Aug 9, 2013 12:46:47 PM

14. One way to understand his rant is to note that he is most likely angry that he is not getting literally what he claims he's getting figuratively.

Posted by: Bill | Aug 9, 2013 1:13:32 PM

15. "Men, godly men, Christian men are afraid to stand up and speak any more because why? They've been sodomized by the left and they've lost their manhood."

Okay, let me get this straight. The nub of the problem is that Christian men are being sodomized by the left, right? So, what you're saying is they should be sodomized by the right. Did I get that right?

Posted by: F Young | Aug 9, 2013 1:13:47 PM

16. Dear DavevDaubinmire;

Bearing False Witness is a mortal sin. Anal sex isn't.

Do you know what that means?

Your God will be sending you to hell. Not Heaven.

Get it?

Now there's something for you to cry about!

Posted by: james | Aug 9, 2013 1:25:15 PM

17. This reminds me of that famous Onion article, "Why Do All These Homosexuals Keep Sucking My Cock?"

Posted by: crispy | Aug 9, 2013 1:39:22 PM

18. He looks like a bottom, so why is he mad?

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 9, 2013 1:42:49 PM

19. According to his reasoning, those Christian men who lost their manhood must be women now. I wonder if they are Lesbians?

Posted by: trees | Aug 9, 2013 1:50:11 PM

20. okay everyone, turn him over and sodomise him from the right... easy... problem solved.

Posted by: graphicjack | Aug 9, 2013 2:21:52 PM

21. "sick and tired"? wow. His husband must be huge and fierce. I am jealous.

Posted by: spg | Aug 9, 2013 2:33:07 PM

22. Is it just me, or does this poor creature look just like Louie CK? Maybe its an alter-ego!

Posted by: Dimitri | Aug 9, 2013 2:37:56 PM

23. Conservative men do spend a lot of time thinking about anal sex. I noticed this years ago. I wonder if many of them are really bi-curious and this is why they always claim to be so repelled by the mere thought of gay sex.

Posted by: Mary | Aug 9, 2013 2:38:25 PM

24. I think he got the words sodomized and emasculated mixed up. Getting sodomized doesn't steal your manhood... If that happens, the top is taking things a little too far.

Posted by: Matt | Aug 9, 2013 2:38:56 PM

25. For some one who hate the idea of sodomy, He really likes the gay innuendos. The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Posted by: SOME GUY | Aug 9, 2013 2:40:57 PM