News | Ryan Murphy | Television

New 'American Horror Story' Teaser Has People Climbing the Walls: VIDEO

Americanhorrorstory

FX dropped its first promo for the upcoming season of American Horror Story. This season's called "Coven" with the tagline "Life your spirits." The new series will feature Kathy Bates and Emma Roberts.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Didn't see the second season, but the first was insanely good. Great promo/teaser!

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 8, 2013 9:34:07 AM

2. I remember "Exorcist 3" and George C Scott walking through a mental institution and not noticing creepy possessed Grandma crawling across the ceiling.

Posted by: MIke | Aug 8, 2013 9:34:45 AM

3. These vids are so well done. I watch AHS mainly because Jessica L. and Frances C.

Posted by: Matt27 | Aug 8, 2013 9:41:37 AM

4. Jack M, I agree, the first season was great. I was disappointed in the second season. To me, it was just a hodge-podge of cruelty. I guess I missed something, since it received an amazing 17 Emmy nominations.

I'm looking forward to another Jessica Lange Southern accent, as well as Conroy, Bates and Bassett! What a cast!

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Aug 8, 2013 9:56:40 AM

5. The second season was insanely bad.

I stopped watching when they added evil Santa Claus (seriously) to the already cluttered lineup of villains.

But the season-by-season format of this show makes it easy to pick it up again. So I intend to watch season three... until a homicidal Easter Bunny makes an appearance.

Posted by: crispy | Aug 8, 2013 10:35:46 AM

6. I LOVE this show. One of the scariest/freakiest shows on TV. Plus, Jessica Lange.

Posted by: Lucas H | Aug 8, 2013 11:24:26 AM

7. EXCITED!!!

Posted by: jakeinlove | Aug 8, 2013 12:10:06 PM

8. I loved season two the whole point was for it to be insane that was te theme just like how season 1 theme was infidelity and had everyone cheating.

Posted by: Lee | Aug 8, 2013 12:14:49 PM

9. The gang at FX are idiots. The video is geo-blocked in Canada. Strange. Particularly since I pay to have FX included in my Canadian cable service!

Posted by: Paul | Aug 8, 2013 12:16:07 PM

10. Can't wait for this. Season 2 was by far superior to the 1st season, which was also amazingly good. They were very different so it's really hard to compare them. Very much looking forward to see how things are changed up again for Season 3!

Posted by: Gary A/House Music Pusher | Aug 8, 2013 12:22:00 PM

11. October can't arrive soon enough. Count me as a bigger fan of season 1, but I'd sooner watch this show than just about anything else.

Posted by: Paul R | Aug 8, 2013 5:25:06 PM

12. Yep, Season 2 was an improvement over already-great Season 1. SO Looking Forward to Season 3 of this amazing show.

Posted by: Zlick | Aug 8, 2013 7:41:53 PM