Madonna | News

BigGayDeal.com

Madonna Defends Grille on Instagram: PHOTO

Grillz

After causing a commotion when she wore a gold grille to the opening of a Hard Candy Fitness Center in Rome, Madonna has taken to Instagram to defend her twinkling teeth:

"The Grilzz Are here to. Stay! So There! If you Don't like don't follow!"

Comments

1. Love it or hate it, Madonna doesn't, and shouldn't care about what anyone on the internet said about what she should wear.

Posted by: JY | Aug 26, 2013 10:51:50 AM

2. Wish granted.

Posted by: Rafael | Aug 26, 2013 10:52:15 AM

3. Luv her! How quickly the queens forget.....

Posted by: Alan Brickman | Aug 26, 2013 10:53:37 AM

4. Now she just needs a clock and her transformation into Flavor Flav will be complete.

Posted by: crispy | Aug 26, 2013 11:01:09 AM

5. I don't like. I don't follow. I also know when to use capital letters and punctuation.

You're older than my mum (and I'm 31.. so no youngster). Get a clue and some class you botoxed old bat.

Posted by: Jack Ford | Aug 26, 2013 11:01:24 AM

6. Yay Madonna. I hate them but I love you.

Posted by: Omar | Aug 26, 2013 11:06:42 AM

7. Her heart was replaced by metal years ago so why should I care about her teeth?

Posted by: Valentin | Aug 26, 2013 11:20:29 AM

8. Madonna you were missed at the VMA's last night. Those young(ins) just don't get it.

Posted by: Truthiness | Aug 26, 2013 12:04:46 PM

9. With everybody and their grandma permanently disfiguring themselves with giant tats, I don't see any need to defend grills, which can be removed in seconds.

Posted by: Merv | Aug 26, 2013 12:08:36 PM

10. Hate the grill. Luv Madonna.

Posted by: Luke | Aug 26, 2013 12:17:48 PM

11. She looks like an old Derrick

Posted by: Hagatha | Aug 26, 2013 12:48:21 PM

12. Jack Ford would like her to get some class but lacks it entirely in his post.

Classy!

Posted by: marc | Aug 26, 2013 1:04:21 PM

13. It's simple: It gets press. That's all she is doing. A 55 year old woman who is quickly aging into a later years Bette Davis marketing her gyms.

Posted by: JAMES B. | Aug 26, 2013 1:21:34 PM

14. "Causing a commotion". Ahh. It's the little things that amuse me.

With that said, why is there so much hate for Madonna (even in the
    comments section of this post)? What did she ever do to anybody? Queens are calling her old and ugly and untalented and cold? You guys sound like an ex-lover ragging on her because she rejected her. Madonna is just human. She's harmless. If you don't like her why do you seem to care so much about not liking her? I don't like Janet Jackson but I'm not mean and harsh about my criticism of her. In fact. I usually don't care enough about her to even criticize. What makes people SO angered by Madonna to pounce on her?

Posted by: Macguffin54 | Aug 26, 2013 1:40:28 PM

15. Maybe she's having some dental work done and this covers it. She never did have the best teeth.

Posted by: johnny | Aug 26, 2013 3:04:41 PM

16. I never liked Madonna in the 20th century, because she just used us when we were useful to enriching her bank account.

But I like this century's Madonna. Still, the grill is just not working. It'll be gone soon enough, and she'll claim it was her idea all along to get rid of it.

Posted by: Randy | Aug 26, 2013 3:06:22 PM

17. What? Is she trying to be all like "gangsta" now?
    Esther darling, try to act have some modicum of taste as you race towards 60.

Posted by: The Sarcastic Misanthrope | Aug 26, 2013 3:40:56 PM

18. Queen!!!

Posted by: Killbilly | Aug 26, 2013 4:19:25 PM

19. She's probably hiding recent or future dental work. Knocked a tooth out having acrobatic sex with that 26 yr old lover! Git it Madge!!

Posted by: Dave | Aug 26, 2013 4:37:04 PM

20. I will never understand the following she has, among gays or straights. Artistically, she peaked more than 20 years ago.

Posted by: Knock | Aug 26, 2013 9:39:28 PM

21. She really does look amazing, grillz or no grillz.

Posted by: Don Mendenhall | Aug 26, 2013 9:41:51 PM