Music | News | One Direction

BigGayDeal.com

One Direction Performs 'Best Song Ever' on America's Got Talent: VIDEO

One_direction

And a few people knew the words.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. 'Best Song Ever'

...hummm, yeah if you're a 15 yrs old girl...then maybe!

Posted by: jaja | Aug 29, 2013 1:26:58 PM

2. Reminds me of a scene in South Park when a boy band was playing and an infant girl in a bonnet was in the audience dancing and flashing her panties.

Posted by: MIke | Aug 29, 2013 1:36:58 PM

3. Does anybody else get the vibe that they are just a re-creation of the Village People, but this time aimed at pre-pubescent girls (instead of gay men).

There's a stereotypical character for each boy type, and they sing pretty much nonsensical lyrics to a catchy beat.

Posted by: Continuum | Aug 29, 2013 1:50:41 PM

4. They are all so...interchangeable

Posted by: QJ201 | Aug 29, 2013 1:53:26 PM

5. Apart from the fact that they're all totally shaggable.......

Posted by: John | Aug 29, 2013 1:53:54 PM

6. Shaggable? Seriously? Are we looking at the same video?

Posted by: Butch | Aug 29, 2013 1:56:23 PM

7. Shaggable?

at least 10+ more yrs, for me to even consider it.

Posted by: jaja | Aug 29, 2013 2:01:38 PM

8. Pretty.... unintelligible....

Posted by: BobN | Aug 29, 2013 2:05:28 PM

9. Lmao terrible! These dumb shows America's got talent, American idol, all of those need to STOP. They are awful! And as for the title of this song? Is the music industry even trying any more?

Posted by: Will | Aug 29, 2013 2:13:35 PM

10. I missed the part on how or why this was newsworthy

Posted by: Eric | Aug 29, 2013 2:39:08 PM

11. Harry's dress and hair resemble someone's Aunt. I hope that's not a new direction. Someone at Towle has a big boner for this group.

Posted by: WH | Aug 29, 2013 3:12:04 PM

12. "Reminds me of a scene in South Park when a boy band was playing and an infant girl in a bonnet was in the audience dancing and flashing her panties."

They made her giney tickle.

Posted by: crispy | Aug 29, 2013 3:20:28 PM

13. Just like the soundtrack from the last Chipmunks movie (albeit a little bit slower, but in the same pitch).

I'm feeling my age, and I'm certainly happy to have grown up when I did, with music a lot more serious than this, well, garbage.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Aug 29, 2013 4:34:33 PM

14. My parents thought John, Paul, George and Ringo were interchangeable. They also mocked their deep lyrics (yea, yea, yea) and thought the teenage girls who screamed so loud that they couldn't hear the concerts to be ridiculous.

My mom's college snagged a band whose only radio airplay was late at night, and who was unknown by anyone over 25, for their senior prom by the name of the Benny Goodman Orchestra.

Just sayin' ...

Posted by: Jack | Aug 29, 2013 4:40:49 PM

15. I've never actually seen them perform live, and, even thought they're young, it's clear they all have their own personalities and are just a bunch of guys having fun. I can't really hate on that when they're enjoying their fame and not acting like a bunch of Biebers.

Posted by: Ian | Aug 29, 2013 4:41:59 PM

16. Dear comment people: jealousy is not a good look, even in black and white.

Posted by: Randy | Aug 29, 2013 5:22:36 PM

17. worst camera work ever. As if anyone is interested in the screaming titles wonders. Too bad boys are losing their looks and getting tattoos that will embarrass their children years down the road. Their looks used to make up for their lack of talent.

Posted by: trry | Aug 29, 2013 7:46:21 PM

18. Absolutely LOVE them! I hope I get a chance to see their new movie this weekend in-between work and football!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Aug 30, 2013 12:31:49 AM