Comments

1. MIke says

2. Continuum says

Does anybody else get the vibe that they are just a re-creation of the Village People, but this time aimed at pre-pubescent girls (instead of gay men).

There’s a stereotypical character for each boy type, and they sing pretty much nonsensical lyrics to a catchy beat.

3. Will says

Lmao terrible! These dumb shows America’s got talent, American idol, all of those need to STOP. They are awful! And as for the title of this song? Is the music industry even trying any more?

4. WH says

Harry’s dress and hair resemble someone’s Aunt. I hope that’s not a new direction. Someone at Towle has a big boner for this group.

5. crispy says

“Reminds me of a scene in South Park when a boy band was playing and an infant girl in a bonnet was in the audience dancing and flashing her panties.”

They made her giney tickle.

6. tinkerbelle says

Just like the soundtrack from the last Chipmunks movie (albeit a little bit slower, but in the same pitch).

I’m feeling my age, and I’m certainly happy to have grown up when I did, with music a lot more serious than this, well, garbage.

7. Jack says

My parents thought John, Paul, George and Ringo were interchangeable. They also mocked their deep lyrics (yea, yea, yea) and thought the teenage girls who screamed so loud that they couldn’t hear the concerts to be ridiculous.

My mom’s college snagged a band whose only radio airplay was late at night, and who was unknown by anyone over 25, for their senior prom by the name of the Benny Goodman Orchestra.

Just sayin’ …

8. says

I’ve never actually seen them perform live, and, even thought they’re young, it’s clear they all have their own personalities and are just a bunch of guys having fun. I can’t really hate on that when they’re enjoying their fame and not acting like a bunch of Biebers.

9. trry says

worst camera work ever. As if anyone is interested in the screaming titles wonders. Too bad boys are losing their looks and getting tattoos that will embarrass their children years down the road. Their looks used to make up for their lack of talent.