Barack Obama | Evangelical Christians | News | Scott Lively

Anti-gay Evangelist Scott Lively: Obama Working with Satanic Gays to Bring About the Apocalypse: AUDIO

LivelyIn case you were unaware, Scott Lively, the anti-gay evangelical nutcase who takes credit for Russia's anti-gay laws, knows exactly how the world is going to end in the next couple of years. Luckily, he's willing to share snippets of his insight with the rest of us.

In an interview with right wing radio host Rick Wiles yesterday, Lively revealed that the Antichrist is currently in charge of the largest superpower in the world (read: Obama) and that homosexuality is "at the heart of the Antichrist kingdom."

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Humorously, Lively later argues that Vladimir Putin and his anti-gay regime remain Earth's last hope for redemption:

"We don't want to gloss over the problems that we have with Mr. Putin but by the same token he's the only world leader capable of standing up to the West and he is championing the traditional marriage and Christian values regarding the central moral issue of our time that no one else has the capability to do what he's doing. Really there's a chance here for him to inspire all the morally conservative countries of the law to adopt a similar law that he just adopted, his country just adopted and really have a chance maybe to roll some of this terrible agenda back."

Comments

1. this guy has perv written all over his face.

Posted by: fsinsd | Sep 18, 2013 7:58:32 PM

2. you show me a grown adult that talks about "Satan" and 'the AntiChrist" that isn't bats**t insane and I'll show you a unicorn.

Posted by: Little Kiwi | Sep 18, 2013 8:03:53 PM

3. Mr. Lively is exhibiting psychotic behavior. I hope someone close to him can lend him a hand and help him.

Posted by: Jay | Sep 18, 2013 8:15:12 PM

4. Who am I to judge? I thought Cheney was the antichrist and that he was working with Bush and the Evangelicals to bring about the Apocalypse. I think my theory was closer to the truth, though.

Posted by: Miguel R. | Sep 18, 2013 8:29:02 PM

5. I always thought the Anti-Christ had a head that looked like an overstuffed melon with white fuzzy mold around the edges and with one arched eyebrow and crazed eyes.

Posted by: trees | Sep 18, 2013 8:37:52 PM

6. Good people doubt their own goodness, while the evil ones are steadfast in their own righteousness.

Posted by: Grench | Sep 18, 2013 8:40:29 PM

7. It's a shame he can't be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Posted by: Macmantoo | Sep 18, 2013 8:43:05 PM

8. you afraid big boy ? tell Americans how the sky falls, the earth bursting, arc-angels whacking off our heads, devils sucking our souls...Lets see if any average Americans believe your monsters stories.

Posted by: AndyTowlette | Sep 18, 2013 8:45:25 PM

9. UM... it's an end-time religion. Don't they want the Apocalypse?

Posted by: Marshall | Sep 18, 2013 8:49:17 PM

10. Somebody really does need to put a bullet in that Hitler wannabe's filthy head.

Posted by: RMc | Sep 18, 2013 8:56:49 PM

11. Somebody really does need to put a bullet in that Hitler wannabe's filthy head.

Posted by: RMc | Sep 18, 2013 8:56:50 PM

12. Could he give me an estimate on time-line, so I can clear my calendar. These guy make me laugh.

Posted by: Jeff York | Sep 18, 2013 8:59:50 PM

13. Christianity, as it is widely interpreted in the West, is an apocalyptic religion. This means that most Christians should, in fact, be praying for the Apocalypse to come sooner rather than later, since it is the very thing they believe they have been waiting for for thousands of years. Warning Christians that anyone might be hastening the Apocalypse is like warning an ice cream company that summer is coming right quick.

Posted by: Eric | Sep 18, 2013 9:22:13 PM

14. Considering all the time that Barack Obama spends trying to destroy the West, promote socialism, implement the homosexual agenda (whatever that is) and plan the Muslim overthrow of the U.S. ,it's surprising that he has time left to groom himself.

(sarcasm - for those that didn't get it!)

Posted by: Mary | Sep 18, 2013 10:06:44 PM

15. RMC, Scott Lively is an antifascist who compares gays to nazis, in the long tradition of antifascists, including modern ones.

Posted by: Kev C | Sep 18, 2013 10:07:09 PM

16. @LittleKiwi ..

It's funny you should mention Unicorns... were you aware Unicorns are in the bible?

"Isaiah 34:7
    And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness."

LOL

But, yeah, I do have to echo some of the other comments.. something that I have never understood.. "The end is coming!!" Should be an exclamation of exaltation... because that means Christ is returning, and they all get to go to their special happy place with the Sky Daddy, and be in his presence forever, and ever and ever... I do like the Ice Cream company and Summer analogy. I think I'll use that in the future, myself! LOL

Posted by: theotherlee | Sep 18, 2013 10:43:58 PM

17. this is the face of religious mental illness

Posted by: MarkBoston | Sep 18, 2013 11:54:29 PM

18. *yawn* Ultra Christian lunatic says something completely moronic. Someone wake me up when they DON'T say something that is pant-on-head stupid.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Sep 19, 2013 12:40:13 AM

19. could he be mentally ill?

Posted by: m | Sep 19, 2013 1:56:29 AM

20. It's farcical that people are sent to prison for making jokes on Twitter and yet this monster, among others, and the WBC, are given free reign to spread their hatred and try to encourage others to violence

Posted by: danswon | Sep 19, 2013 2:28:53 AM

21. So Scott, you are saying you speak for satan?

Posted by: Mmike1969 | Sep 19, 2013 3:27:54 AM

22. I don't know about you guys, but if I were in bed with Obama and Satan my (homosexual) agenda would be full of plots much more superficial than bringing on the apocalypse. Certainly, Britney Spears would be #1 on iTunes right now and Henry Cavill would be a taken man for starters.

Posted by: JMC | Sep 19, 2013 6:37:47 AM

23. I wholly concur; this is either the face of religious mental illness or the top of the GOP ticket for 2016.

Posted by: Rad | Sep 19, 2013 7:36:40 AM

24. We should not ignore people like this. These people are increasingly dehumanizing us using religion and then we have straight allies make crude gay jokes at james franco's roast, or make us into stereotypical figures in tv shows etc. You know what I'm talking about.
    I WISH THOSE SAME STRAIGHT ALLIES WOULD, FOR ONCE, CONFRONT THE FACT THAT WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY TROT AROUND THE WORLD SPREADING REAL *REAL* HATE ABOUT US TO PEOPLE WHO THEN KILL AND OPPRESS US.

But, as long as Andy Cohen and Anderson have talk shows all is ok for us gays,

lol wow.

Posted by: TemplAR | Sep 19, 2013 7:38:04 AM

25. This man is not just 'crazy' as some folks here think. He is antidemocratic, he is a religious fundamentalism fanatic, and he has been working at this for a decade or more. He has stepped forward where previous fanatics like him have failed to galvanize highlevel political power. He influenced antihomosexual laws in the legislatures of Uganda and of former USSR republics...long before Putin has also picked up the antihomosexual banner from the legislature in Russia. Now his efforts have gained true political power thanks to Putin. We will see and hear lots more from Lively, I am certain...

Posted by: Chazwm | Sep 19, 2013 7:39:07 AM