Kiss | Mark Miller | News

Awkward Kissing Bloopers: VIDEO

Bloopers

Because sometimes bloopers are more fun than the original.

Plus, a special bonus video about why we kiss (if you really need a reason).

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

And here's a bit of education on why we kiss:

Comments

1. Meh.

Posted by: SPOT | Sep 10, 2013 2:55:38 PM

2. The bigger guy is definitely the star - he's got a great personality and it doesn't hurt that he's very hot. The smaller guy just plays foil to the main attraction. Both seem extremely nice though.

I also watch Joe Santagato's channel, unfortunately he's straight, but if he and Mark somehow became a couple the internet would explode. For once I'd like to a gay relationship that features two equals instead of one standout and...a nice guy.

Posted by: Cory | Sep 10, 2013 3:05:13 PM

3. Young and in love.

When I was twenty-one it was very good year
    It was a very good year for....well, it was ok.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Sep 10, 2013 3:09:54 PM

4. They werent all bloopers?

Posted by: Fenrox | Sep 10, 2013 3:14:39 PM

5. Sorry if this gets posted twice, but, Cory, I respectfully must disagree.

I am usually into (and hairier), but that "smaller guy" is, to me oddly, insanely hot and super fuckable.

Posted by: freddy | Sep 10, 2013 3:16:15 PM

6. Meant to say usually into "bigger (and hairier)"

To each his own.

Posted by: freddy | Sep 10, 2013 3:17:01 PM

7. Freddy I'm not really talking looks as much as personality. If you watch their channel you see Mark has charisma flowing everywhere and the other one, doesn't. At all. Again, he's super sweet though.

But that's why I said Mark and someone like Joe would really get the fangirls (and boys) going nuts. Two charismatic, ridiculously attractive equals would be nice to see for once.

Posted by: Cory | Sep 10, 2013 3:21:43 PM

8. Yum.

Posted by: Terry | Sep 10, 2013 3:54:07 PM

9. That is one ugly chair.

Posted by: kirkyo | Sep 10, 2013 4:15:27 PM

10. No comments on video two about why we kiss. What a surprise (not!). Yes, gays are like straight men in one respect. Put young good-looking people in a video and men, at least, will look at that first, be it hunks (for gays) or bikini babes (for non-gays). A talking nerd or a dowdy woman, no matter the subject of the video (except when it features a really cute animal co-star)gets far fewer views. Humanity is shallow or maybe it's just testosterone having its way.

Posted by: Contrarian | Sep 10, 2013 5:56:08 PM

11. They are annoyingly cute.

Posted by: Don Mendenhall | Sep 10, 2013 6:58:06 PM

12. Why is the original video, Awkward Kissing, blocked on YouTube for underage users? Nothing sexual in it, only two dudes kissing. What is up with YouTube's TOS? They need to get with the times.

Posted by: MarTaize | Sep 10, 2013 7:06:36 PM

13. Watching that video made me feel really old for some reason.

Posted by: andypharmer | Sep 11, 2013 1:02:43 AM

14. @Andypharmer. The reason may be that you're older than 30 and therefore really, really old :-)

Posted by: Squeak | Sep 11, 2013 6:23:22 AM

15. @squeak. Good. So I am not going crazy. I am just old.

Posted by: andypharmer | Sep 11, 2013 11:02:14 AM

16. Why do we kiss?? Because it's fun. I didn't need to see that clip to know why. I've kissed probably 98% of my friends (male and female, straight and gay) on the mouth. I've kissed all of them somewhere. I often prefer kissing to sex.

Posted by: Paul R | Sep 11, 2013 7:04:55 PM

17. Awwwwww!!! They're so damn cute!!!

Posted by: Mike | Oct 8, 2013 10:56:08 AM

18. Sweet, and just too damn cute !
    Hope they have a great life together!

Posted by: EJC | Oct 30, 2013 6:50:20 PM

19. bigger guy is way cuter

Posted by: Tom | Dec 4, 2013 4:06:22 AM

20. bigger guy seems annoyingly bossy to his adorable hardworkin BF.

Posted by: moi | Jan 16, 2014 9:13:37 AM