Big Brother | News | Reality TV

BigGayDeal.com

Big Brother's Aaryn Gries Finds Out She Lost Her Job: VIDEO

Ag

Here's the awkward moment when Big Brother houseguest Aaryn Gries found out she lost her job over racist remarks during the show. Also, Andy Herren reacts to the fact that he's the first gay winner of Big Brother.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I love that Beelzeboobs found out she lost this way.

Posted by: Frank | Sep 20, 2013 11:13:33 AM

2. What agency?? Haha. Worst season ever. They are all disgusting.

Posted by: Will | Sep 20, 2013 11:42:59 AM

3. I thought all the controversy and extreme personalities made it one of the best seasons ever. When you get a bunch of nice, polite people, the show becomes boring.

Posted by: Ken | Sep 20, 2013 11:56:00 AM

4. I adore the fact that they are so clueless...especially Aaryian. "What agency?" "I don't know if I believe that..." LOL Absolutely priceless!!!!!!

Posted by: JOEY | Sep 20, 2013 12:14:51 PM

5. I think it's more correct to say she lost her contract and the possibility of future gigs through that agency. I read she was actually told about that during sequester and had two or three publicists around her following the show (hired by her mom, CBS, both?). She was boasting about appointments with new agencies and the book she was going to write. Look for her syndicated talk show starting summer 2014!

Posted by: Marcus | Sep 20, 2013 12:20:12 PM

6. I suppose from now on it's all "Survivor" and Colton and his BF. Colton is as over-the-top as usual "SHUT UP BEFORE I BEAT YOU WITH THIS PADDLE!!" (To his own teammate) and his BF seems gentle and cute. CBS knew Colton was a ratings maggot, I mean magnet.

Posted by: MIke | Sep 20, 2013 12:23:57 PM

7. She's writing a book? Can she even read?

Posted by: Leroy Laflamme | Sep 20, 2013 12:47:24 PM

8. Blonde Bimbo

Posted by: Stephen | Sep 20, 2013 1:55:12 PM

9. Oh poor, dumb, Aryan. Just because you refuse to believe it, doesn't mean it didn't happen - just like the Holocaust.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Sep 20, 2013 2:52:06 PM

10. LOL Mike. I watched Survivor for the first time ever before the BB finale. Man, that Colton is a character. I died laughing when I heard the paddle comment. This was minutes after saying that he was reformed and no longer bitter, which he says caused his previous meltdowns.
    On a side note, Andy and Colton seem to be cast out my Stereotyped Characters, Inc. Loud, scared, bitter queens. It makes for good TV, I guess. But, anyways.
    Andy's behavior towards Elissa, including the "c*nt" name calling (x100000), was abhorrid. I wouldn't want my son, daughter, brother or sister being taught by that awful man. Gays can be just as racist and sexist as anyone else. Damn shame, too.

Posted by: Brian | Sep 20, 2013 3:49:31 PM

11. 21st Century Salem Witch Talk Burnings. Interesting how racism is now used as a weapon. Still can't control thoughts and actions. The Salem witches were innocent.

Posted by: Phil | Sep 20, 2013 5:44:47 PM

12. Enough! enough with this witch hunt!

Posted by: Gino | Sep 20, 2013 6:11:49 PM

13. Meh. I feel bad for her. People getting some sick pleasure for her losing everything for some comments? That doesn't sit well with me.

Posted by: Mario | Sep 20, 2013 6:12:56 PM

14. Lol celebs, musicians and athletes who are actually in a position to role model)constantly get caught making homophobic remarks and we're told to overlook it, get over it, and the celeb is hailed a martyr. Yet if someone says anything about another demographic, they are instantly fired and forced to be unemployed. Glad to know we enable homophobia to be flippantly treated.

Posted by: Two Dads | Sep 20, 2013 6:15:06 PM

15. @ two dads
    I agree. I mean this show in the past has had some homophobic contestants who constantly made antigay remarks and CBS said nothing, did nothing and some of these anti gay contestants were celebrated as huge fan favorites. There's something fundmentally flawed when some forms of bigotry go ignored.

Posted by: AV505 | Sep 20, 2013 6:18:49 PM

16. phil you might wanna try being a little more precise the Salem witch trials is a bit out left field as a metaphor comparing cluelass hateful chicken heads on a reality TV show in 2013...did someone die on BB???

Posted by: epic | Sep 20, 2013 6:29:32 PM

17. She says she's learning something from her experience? Remains to be seen...likely all she's learned is to keep her mouth shut when the cameras are around.

One thing she obviously still hasn't learned is how to do her damn eyebrows...what is up with those crookedy-ass things?

Posted by: StudioTodd | Sep 20, 2013 9:13:32 PM

18. Luckily I flipped to Big Brother which I never watch when the winner was chosen to see Andy win. Big Brother has always been a show of bigots so I never thought a gay person would win. I would always read news about the anti-gay comments every season. It's very ironic that the one season that has been marred by controversy over comments is the season a gay person won. Congrats to him.

Michael Yo is a jerk. I'm saying that from what I've seen of him. He likes to insult people and take open pleasure in people's misfortunes.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Sep 20, 2013 11:42:42 PM

19. I bet if a white person had told her she lost her job she'd believe it. She's garbage no matter how you try and spin it.

Posted by: Ryon | Sep 21, 2013 3:17:27 AM

20. I grew up girls like this i.e.: so dumb they dont even know they re racist.

Posted by: hot dumb italian mike | Sep 21, 2013 7:04:29 AM