Lady Gaga | News

BigGayDeal.com

Lady Gaga Performs 8 Songs from 'ARTPOP' at iTunes Music Fest: VIDEOS

Itunes_gaga

At last night's iTunes Festival in London, Lady Gaga performed a number of tracks from her upcoming album ARTPOP including "Aura", "Sex Dreams", "Swine", "MANiCURE", "Jewels & Drugs", "I Wanna Be With You", "Applause", and the album's title track.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

In related news, Gaga spoke with the UK tab The Sun about a number of topics, including her thoughts on Russia and gay rights:

“I don’t think we should be going to Russia for the winter Olympics, thats my personal opinion. I care so much about these issues and I don’t think we should be bringing any comerce to a country which enforces such a lack of equality and a lack of human rights. A country where so much abuse of youth is happening, how can we bring so much attention to that part of the world and reward them for that? For me it’s shocking, then again everyone thinks Miley Cyrus is shocking and thats the world we live in…”

"Aura".

"Manicure".

"Jewels & Drugs"

"ARTPOP"

"Swine".

"I Wanna Be With You"

"Sex Dreams".

"Applause".

Comments

1. This concert was amazing and now I'm so excited for the new album. There's some great songs here. Even though Applause was a questionable 1st single choice, this is going to be a great solid album with some experimentation but nothing too off the deep end.

Posted by: Jollysocks | Sep 2, 2013 6:55:17 PM

2. AWESOME! Every song is great! She is absolutely one of the BEST performers of our time. I can't wait to see her when she goes back on tour!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Sep 2, 2013 7:04:54 PM

3. The show was a B-. Three great songs (Artpop, Applause, and Swine) with a middling Sex Dreams. The first three songs were awful. Still have high hopes for the album, though.

Posted by: Feral | Sep 2, 2013 7:31:26 PM

4. Total let down.

Posted by: TimSTL | Sep 2, 2013 7:49:18 PM

5. Her face in that picture tho.

Posted by: whitneyisadude | Sep 2, 2013 7:50:56 PM

6. the songs were NOT good, it seems her music is getting worse with each album. Her best is still Fame Monster.

Aura and Swine were ok, with Applause being the best song out of the eight. I give her credit for experimenting, but the songs are not working for me.

Posted by: johnosahon | Sep 2, 2013 8:07:15 PM

7. She's got a point. I don't see Mika Brzezinski going as crazy over human rights abuses in Russia as she did over Miley Cyrus.

Posted by: datlaw214 | Sep 2, 2013 8:32:37 PM

8. I'm sorry, but most of these songs were really bad. The only somewhat decent song was "i wanna be with you," but even that wasn't great.

Posted by: James | Sep 2, 2013 8:37:52 PM

9. Well, there you go. She's just awful and she's wrong. Big surprise !

Posted by: Pookie | Sep 2, 2013 8:48:43 PM

10. Sex Dreams is great, and so is the hair.

Posted by: trees | Sep 2, 2013 8:53:39 PM

11. Loved it! Can't stop watching.

Posted by: Joe | Sep 2, 2013 9:08:47 PM

12. Personally I love Manicure

Posted by: Richie | Sep 2, 2013 9:11:52 PM

13. Adore her. She's completely engaged and turning it out. She knows what's she's aiming for musically and image wise and is hitting the mark.

Posted by: Polyboy | Sep 2, 2013 9:18:39 PM

14. i like a lot of her music but she really has to stop taking herself so damn seriously as an"artist". how about having some fun instead of being so damn earnest about every damn thing? it's pretentious and annoying.

Posted by: billybobjones | Sep 2, 2013 9:26:07 PM

15. why were people going crazy for her putting on socks lol.

Posted by: luke | Sep 2, 2013 10:07:44 PM

16. p
    r
    e
    t
    e
    n
    t
    i
    o
    u
    s

Posted by: don't a tell la | Sep 2, 2013 10:36:31 PM

17. "When I'm not with you, I can't live..."

Ugh. Make it stop.

Posted by: Matte | Sep 3, 2013 12:09:25 AM

18. The concert was great, it got me so hyped for the album. The pop world needs Gaga. Burqa, Swine, and Sex Dreams were incredible. Only song I did not care for was Jewels and Drugs. As a hip hop fan, that song just didn't do it for me.

Posted by: anony6 | Sep 3, 2013 12:31:46 AM

19. There is going to be about 16 songs on the regular album and she'll probably release another 4-8 on special albums. So we've only heard 1/3 of all the songs she will release from ARTPOP. I like Swine, I Wanna be with You, Applause and MANiCURE. Her voice sounds younger than her last two albums.

Posted by: Billy Crytical | Sep 3, 2013 1:39:53 AM

20. The girl has pipes - that's what really sets her apart from that other older lady.

Posted by: Paul | Sep 3, 2013 1:42:37 AM

21. Either that's some amazing sound engineering, or her voice is in fine form.

Artpop reminds me of Blondie, not sure if anyone else feels the same way.

None of the songs are really as easily accessible to me as her previous radio hits, though.

Posted by: Mike B. | Sep 3, 2013 1:59:07 AM

22. so we should not go to the olympics because that is doing commerce with Russia, but it is okay for her to perform there... she is right about Miley though...

Posted by: V-8 | Sep 3, 2013 2:01:21 AM

23. Ewww a rapper feature? Really Gaga? You were more than fine on your own. Also, is she aware of how homophobic T.I. is?

Posted by: Anastasia Beaverhousen | Sep 3, 2013 3:21:03 AM

24. My Prediction: "Swine" and "I Wanna Be With You" will be her next huge hits. Overall, these are some pretty amazing, solid tracks. Her next album is gonna rock.

Posted by: Marc | Sep 3, 2013 6:16:49 AM

25. To quote Miss Jean Brodie:
    "For those who like that type of thing, that is the type of thing they like." Me, I'm burned out on background dancers and theatrics. When Adele pauses and joins the dancers in a choreographed little routine I'm gonna vomit.

Posted by: MIke | Sep 3, 2013 7:33:20 AM