Lady Gaga Performs 8 Songs from ‘ARTPOP’ at iTunes Music Fest: VIDEOS

"Jewels & Drugs"

"ARTPOP"

"Swine".

"I Wanna Be With You"

"Sex Dreams".

"Applause".

Comments

1. Jollysocks says

This concert was amazing and now I’m so excited for the new album. There’s some great songs here. Even though Applause was a questionable 1st single choice, this is going to be a great solid album with some experimentation but nothing too off the deep end.

2. Feral says

The show was a B-. Three great songs (Artpop, Applause, and Swine) with a middling Sex Dreams. The first three songs were awful. Still have high hopes for the album, though.

3. johnosahon says

the songs were NOT good, it seems her music is getting worse with each album. Her best is still Fame Monster.

Aura and Swine were ok, with Applause being the best song out of the eight. I give her credit for experimenting, but the songs are not working for me.

4. says

i like a lot of her music but she really has to stop taking herself so damn seriously as an”artist”. how about having some fun instead of being so damn earnest about every damn thing? it’s pretentious and annoying.

5. anony6 says

The concert was great, it got me so hyped for the album. The pop world needs Gaga. Burqa, Swine, and Sex Dreams were incredible. Only song I did not care for was Jewels and Drugs. As a hip hop fan, that song just didn’t do it for me.

6. Billy Crytical says

There is going to be about 16 songs on the regular album and she’ll probably release another 4-8 on special albums. So we’ve only heard 1/3 of all the songs she will release from ARTPOP. I like Swine, I Wanna be with You, Applause and MANiCURE. Her voice sounds younger than her last two albums.

7. Mike B. says

Either that’s some amazing sound engineering, or her voice is in fine form.

Artpop reminds me of Blondie, not sure if anyone else feels the same way.

None of the songs are really as easily accessible to me as her previous radio hits, though.

8. Marc says

My Prediction: “Swine” and “I Wanna Be With You” will be her next huge hits. Overall, these are some pretty amazing, solid tracks. Her next album is gonna rock.

9. MIke says

To quote Miss Jean Brodie:
    “For those who like that type of thing, that is the type of thing they like.” Me, I’m burned out on background dancers and theatrics. When Adele pauses and joins the dancers in a choreographed little routine I’m gonna vomit.

10. Marlon Manroe says

Strong vocals and great live performance. Aura, Swine and then Sex Dreams (which I could see as a huge club/radio hit). While it’s impossible for her to continue to carry the popularity of the Bad Romance days, she is definitely going to be around for a VERY long time.

It’s great seeing her inspire so much passion whether love or hate!

11. Daniel says

Love her music or hate it, you can’t deny that she’s still one of the best live mainstream pop performers (if not the best) around today. She has excellent live vocals, good choreography, and knows how to use performance space. I can’t think of another pop star today who can sing, play an instrument, write music, and dance.

The songs are (mostly) a lot stronger than I expected. Nice to hear so many artists pulling straight from the late 70s and early 80s playbook.

12. colem says

As a gay man, I don’t want Caca representing me. I pray every day that she’ll die of a Cocaine overdose. The world would be a better place without the Princess of Plagiarism. Oh..the show sucked.

13. colem says

OH…I LOVE how one fan is posting under several different screen names toprove Caca is still the it girl. She is a has-been and he4 fans are walking suicide time bombs that will hopefully explode at any given moment.

14. whewow says

I haven’t seen this much astroturf in a long, long time. Ha. “These crushingly disappointing songs will all be huge hits!”

She’s right about Russia, though.