Apple | iPhone | News

BigGayDeal.com

The iPhone 5S Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor Can Identify Nipples: VIDEO

Nipple

In addition to cat paws, the iPhone 5S fingerprint sensor can also identify nipples, in case you feel compelled to use it that way for some reason.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I thought Davey Wavey would have been the first to try this .....

Posted by: AdamTh | Sep 23, 2013 8:55:46 AM

2. His nips are way too big for the iphone. My mouth however....

Posted by: Rolf | Sep 23, 2013 9:00:25 AM

3. I guess it was only a matter of time.

Posted by: Jack M | Sep 23, 2013 9:01:48 AM

4. Yeah. The weird thing is: it'll only "identify" my left nipple...starts vibrating madly...and the garage-door opens. Sticking with the Princess Phone we got in 1964.

Posted by: Geoff | Sep 23, 2013 9:38:40 AM

5. Why do I have a feeling that it will not be long before someone uses another part of the male anatomy as his personal "fingerprint" to open their iPhone?

Posted by: Mike | Sep 23, 2013 9:48:36 AM

6. Nippur.

Posted by: Fidel | Sep 23, 2013 9:56:11 AM

7. It could be useful if you ever lose all your fingers in an accident.

Posted by: Steve | Sep 23, 2013 11:48:51 AM

8. The amount of free advertising and exposure Apple receives on media sites mainstream and alternative, big and small, blogs, etc., is amazing.

It's an effing over-priced phone/fashion statement - status symbol. I'm not saying it's a bad devise, just that for what it offers it's over-priced, and I find it to be a pretentious status symbol.

As for finger print scans, they are notoriously flaky.

Posted by: ratbastard | Sep 23, 2013 12:36:46 PM

9. What about tongue prints? I bet it'll read those too. I gotta lick someone's phone...

Posted by: dumbnhung | Sep 23, 2013 7:22:10 PM

10. What if you're stranded in the wilderness and one person has a phone, but you don't. If something happens to him you have no phone to call for help because you don't have his prints? Assuming his hands are impacted, doesn't that seem crazy to have a phone you can't use? S.O.S.....phone guru.

Posted by: JG | Sep 23, 2013 7:48:50 PM

11. RATBASTARD, i agree w/ your commentary on the iphone fanboys/fangirls and the overblown hype.

i love my galaxy note 2 :-)

Posted by: redball | Sep 24, 2013 2:01:54 AM