Music | Music Video | News | The Paisley Fields

BigGayDeal.com

A Gay NYC Hook-Up with a Happy Ending: MUSIC VIDEO

Paisley2

Hook-up, shack-up, break-up, and make-up. It's a NYC gay love affair with a happy ending, but no pickup truck in The Paisley Fields' new video "Windows Fogged Up in Your Pickup Truck".

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Paisley

Comments

1. Nice song, very cute video.

Posted by: Matt27 | Sep 28, 2013 11:22:23 AM

2. Gay fascist fantasy drivvel.

Posted by: Van Sant | Sep 28, 2013 11:33:17 AM

3. Not a memorable song or video, but's it's genial and unassuming. The two leads are better than this material.

Posted by: will | Sep 28, 2013 11:41:24 AM

4. I am sorry for your life, Van Sant. I wish it could have been better for you.

Posted by: chuckles | Sep 28, 2013 11:44:11 AM

5. My life is rich, full, rewarding and I have fantastic Gay friends; being one too. This is Gay Fascist Fantasy Drivel. But the Hetero-world has been making the same drivel for millennia so I guess it's now the Homos turn.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Sep 28, 2013 11:59:52 AM

6. Dammit, I want that fantasy!

Posted by: darkorient | Sep 28, 2013 12:18:02 PM

7. @ Van Sant @ Sargon. Who peed in your corn flakes this morning?

Posted by: Randal Oulton | Sep 28, 2013 12:35:00 PM

8. Couldn't finish it. The singing was too "rough"

Posted by: Chuy | Sep 28, 2013 12:42:29 PM

9. I agree with Will. Cute boys,ok video, lame song.

Posted by: Natlanta | Sep 28, 2013 12:43:55 PM

10. @Van Sant @Sargon Please explain how an innocuous video of two nerdy gay guys meeting and getting into a relationship is "gay fascist fantasy drivel". Are you two the same person? What the hell is "gay fascist fantasy drivel"? This queer wants to know.

Posted by: jamal49 | Sep 28, 2013 1:14:31 PM

11. It's like the exact opposite direction from Steve Grand. In fact, with about 2 more weeks of work and 1/4 of Steve Grand's production cost, this could have been an exceptional video. LOL.

Overall though, it was sweet. I like the song, I agree @CHUY, the voice was too "rough" especially considering the rawness of the instruments that were accompanying it.

The video on it's own is adorable although some of the acting was forced. The style of the song and the rhythm of the video were not in sync... nor did it make sense as the twang of "Windows Fogged Up In Your Pickup Truck" doesn't really scream nerdy gay hipsters in NYC.

Whether this was honest indie production or a "Cloverfield", I don't know. but it was sweet and raw in it's honest impression even if that honesty was going in two opposite directions.

Posted by: jackhoffsky | Sep 28, 2013 1:40:31 PM

12. I didn't even make it 30 seconds before stopping. Do y'all actually *listen* to this crap before you post it, or do you just promote them because they're gay?

Posted by: Jake | Sep 28, 2013 2:26:13 PM

13. That boy in the geeky glasses is freaking ADORABLE!

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 28, 2013 2:58:16 PM

14. Ugh, just as bad as that lame bears music video previously posted.

Posted by: Edmund | Sep 28, 2013 3:02:55 PM

15. Why did it have to end just when he was about to get a blowjob...

Liked the vid a lot, don't recall the song; guess I'll have to play it again with my eyes closed.

Posted by: jim | Sep 28, 2013 4:49:18 PM

16. horrible song-almost puked

Posted by: mattsy | Sep 28, 2013 5:12:57 PM

17. What's with all the negative comments? Yeah the singing wasn't amazing, but it's a sweet video.

Posted by: Ulu | Sep 29, 2013 3:36:13 AM

18. Reminds me of Romanovsky & Phillips.

Posted by: Randy | Sep 29, 2013 4:19:00 AM

19. ...which reading the previous comments, I apparently need to explain, is a good thing.

Posted by: Randy | Sep 29, 2013 4:22:38 AM

20. Ahh, I remember when I was a young, gay fashion model living in Brooklyn. Man, those were the days, when I irresponsibly road my bike on the sidewalk and ended up falling in love.

My only question is where is the pickup truck?

Posted by: James | Sep 30, 2013 12:04:51 PM