Justin Timberlake | Music | News | Timbaland

BigGayDeal.com

Justin Timberlake Drops New Timbaland-Produced Track 'TKO': AUDIO

Tko

Justin Timberlake has released the latest single from the forthcoming sequel to his album The 20/20 Experience. It's a seven-minute track called "TKO" produced by Timbaland.

Listen, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. meh.

Posted by: jim | Sep 20, 2013 9:12:02 AM

2. He used to be in the Mickey Mouse Club and then NSYNC. I'll never be able to see or hear him as anything other. Some gays used to be more discerning.

Posted by: brelaussi | Sep 20, 2013 9:16:42 AM

3. Is the constant promotion of Justin Timberlake on Towleroad warranted? What has he ever done for gay rights?

Justin was in Russia last week to promote his new movie Runner Runner. To my knowledge, he failed to speak out against Russia's anti-gay laws.

To my knowledge, Towleroad did not call him out on it.

Posted by: Adam | Sep 20, 2013 9:28:03 AM

4. Have to agree with Adam - Justin Timberlake has done pretty much zilch for gay rights. Heck he barely even spoke up in support when Lance Bass came out

Posted by: Richie | Sep 20, 2013 9:50:12 AM

5. Then there is the fact that the song is 7 minutes of wacksauce.

Posted by: Darlando | Sep 20, 2013 9:58:33 AM

6. He's being roasted on the 'urban' blogs.

Posted by: Zeta | Sep 20, 2013 10:38:13 AM

7. hes the Coldplay of dance music. Bland. Beige. Magnolia. Square.

Posted by: mike | Sep 20, 2013 11:04:09 AM

8. JT needs to give it up with these 7 year dates FS/LS rejects for real

Posted by: JMC | Sep 20, 2013 11:36:10 AM

9. dated*

Posted by: JMC | Sep 20, 2013 11:36:19 AM

10. Am I the only one who can see that Justin Timberlake can't sing? He has this annoying high pitched screech that is just annoying.

Posted by: Luke | Sep 20, 2013 12:35:53 PM

11. Idem, dated… double-meh.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Sep 20, 2013 5:36:19 PM

12. More off-topic ads.

Posted by: Randy | Sep 20, 2013 6:25:26 PM

13. "Drops?" Seriously? Do you not get it that this word is ambiguous in this headline? I'd forgive it if you used it ironically with some kind of TKO pun, but you just use it like it's acceptable English. It is bad writing. Ambiguous. Poor journalism. Slang. Cliche. Smarmy. And, umm, douchebaggy.

Posted by: Bryan | Sep 20, 2013 7:13:10 PM

14. Although I think he has a great voice - all his music sounds exactly the same - very generic and WAY overproduced.

Posted by: jonvincent | Sep 20, 2013 8:17:00 PM

15. It's a bit too, um, heterosexual for my tastes but I've always liked Justin Timberlake, so, it's OK. I guess. The beats sort of MOR but Justin's getting a little older, so I guess this is the result.

Posted by: jamal49 | Sep 21, 2013 1:02:19 PM

16. He always makes me think he got into Dad's closet for dress up. I have never been able to take him seriously, he just makes me laugh and all of his stuff is the same again and again.

Posted by: Michael | Sep 22, 2013 12:12:49 PM