Bears | Ben Cohen | Calendars | News | Rugby | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Ben Cohen Fights Bullying with Beefcake: VIDEO

Ben_cohen

The teaser for rugby star and LGBT ally Ben Cohen's upcoming calendar is out and if it doesn't get you looking forward to 2014 nothing will. Benefits his anti-bullying Stand-Up Foundation.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

2_cohen

Comments

1. Oh my. I may need a brief rest.

Posted by: Mark Austin | Oct 30, 2013 9:20:03 AM

2. oh Ben, everything you do is awesome

Posted by: JWL | Oct 30, 2013 9:26:51 AM

3. the warwick rowers 2014 calendat is way better compared to BC's calendar no doubt, they actually got naked :)~

Posted by: matt | Oct 30, 2013 9:36:07 AM

4. Fat and straight... ewww

Posted by: litper | Oct 30, 2013 9:38:21 AM

5. This is the sort of thing that seriously makes me want to burst out crying when I really think about it. I just flash back to me in High School checking out the jocks in the halls and being terrified of how I felt or what they would do to me if they knew what I was thinking. Flash forward 20ish years and there's a straight athlete posing for a calendar targeted at gay men to raise money for his own anti-bullying campaign. We have come FAR people. And in a relatively short amount of time. Thanks, Ben.

Posted by: AJ | Oct 30, 2013 9:52:35 AM

6. BEN COHEN: what an ally.

Gorgeous inside and outside! And the fact he's one of the best rugby players of all time and retired to promote anti-homophobia in sport is amazing.

(P.S. I wondered as I clicked how many posts before one of the Towleroad bitches would say something horribly negative. THREE. Why does this site have such awful commenters?)
    @ LITPER, you're the worst.

Posted by: Strepsi | Oct 30, 2013 9:52:52 AM

7. Fat? Shut your face.

Posted by: Joel | Oct 30, 2013 9:55:32 AM

8. Has anyone seen where the money really goes for Ben Cohen's "foundation"?...

Posted by: Ankerich | Oct 30, 2013 10:06:38 AM

9. if that's fat, then i'm obese.

Posted by: Joe | Oct 30, 2013 10:09:37 AM

10. First off, "fat?" You do not live in reality if you think Ben Cohen is fat.

Secondly, I do not know where the money from his foundation goes, but the fact that you use quotes around foundation implies that you think it's a scam. If you're going to make accusations like that, you need to offer up some evidence, not a suspicion.

Posted by: Sam | Oct 30, 2013 10:14:08 AM

11. Dont feed the trolls, guys. They won't have room for lunch.

Posted by: JWL | Oct 30, 2013 10:19:47 AM

12. Dude, put some clothes on. Bullying is a serious issue, not some opportunity to be exhibitionist.

Posted by: Luke | Oct 30, 2013 10:31:51 AM

13. @Strepsi, no people with "straight" fetish are the worst.

Posted by: litper | Oct 30, 2013 10:35:56 AM

14. @ANKERICH he probably spends it on rentboys for him and his "wife"

Posted by: litper | Oct 30, 2013 10:37:52 AM

15. I really hate myself for being such a negative nelly.

Posted by: LITPER | Oct 30, 2013 10:42:33 AM

16. LOVE LOVE him

Posted by: Jaysonn | Oct 30, 2013 10:46:08 AM

17. What a BEAUTIFUL MAN...in and on the outside.....time for a cold shower!

Posted by: BRAINS | Oct 30, 2013 10:56:46 AM

18. Still hot!

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 30, 2013 10:58:20 AM

19. Im sorry Im so awful, guys. Im just jealous of all the attention that he gets from guys that I could never get.

Posted by: LITPER | Oct 30, 2013 11:03:04 AM

20. I am so jealous of that guy's body that I cant help myself from making dumb comments.

Posted by: LUKE | Oct 30, 2013 11:03:58 AM

21. haha, what a straight-worshipping circlejerk. I didn't know there were so many closeted republicans here. They seem to be the ones who have hetero-fetish.

Posted by: litper | Oct 30, 2013 11:14:41 AM

22. FAT...??
    He's by no means fat..he's a healthy fit athlete...your likely looking for one of those lean ripped bodies that is only achievable by dieting and depleting the body of any water.
    What most fail to understand is that the majority of truly ripped guys all train and deplete their bodies and then have a large amount of images done all within a very short amount of time.
    It is impossible to maintain a truly ripped body full time and still remain healthy.

Posted by: darren | Oct 30, 2013 11:14:44 AM

23. Has anyone seen where I left my "makeup"?

Posted by: Ankerich | Oct 30, 2013 11:41:51 AM

24. haha, what a negative troll I am. I didn't know so many of you were onto the the fact that I'm actually just a troll who posts under several different usernames and that I hate any and all people that supports gay rights and happiness of gay people, men in particular. I have a fetish for misery.

Posted by: Litper | Oct 30, 2013 11:47:04 AM

25. stupid anti-gay trolls with "straight" fetish from nursing home, who perfectly fit into @AJ's description. You still dream of that "straight" man in high schools showers, while there are tons of even more good looking and actually fit openly gay men these days. But guess what, you bash them and call them hetero-normative while keeping your propaganda of effeminacy.

Posted by: litper | Oct 30, 2013 11:54:26 AM