Bryan Fischer | I'm Not Gay | News

BigGayDeal.com

Bryan Fischer Briefly Stunned by Caller Asking if He Could Have Sex with a Man: VIDEO

Fischer

American Family Association spokeshater Bryan Fischer, who insists that being gay is a choice, is momentarily stunned when a caller asks if that means he could have sex with a man.

"Could I?" asks Fischer? "Hehehe...Nooooooooo."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. "The path that god has designed.....blah, blah, blah" Give it a friggin' break. Bryan Fischer and his ilk are like dodo birds. Move on.

Posted by: excy | Oct 29, 2013 11:35:16 AM

2. You also have the choice to shut your dumb mouth and stop spreading your ignorance.

Posted by: Jack M | Oct 29, 2013 11:36:12 AM

3. You'd have to have one very drunk and desperate hustler to have that answer be "yes" for Mr. Fischer.

Posted by: Michael | Oct 29, 2013 12:10:58 PM

4. You need a Mike Wallace track-you-down style of journalist to put an unfriendly microphone in front of his face and ask the tough questions. Or maybe Michael Moore.

Posted by: anon | Oct 29, 2013 12:37:53 PM

5. the path that gawd has designed for mr fischer is Thread to sew his mouth shut

Posted by: disgusted american | Oct 29, 2013 12:44:31 PM

6. Well, it's long overdue that we ask the tough questions of these reprehensible evangelical bigots. But, the idea of Bryan Fischer have sex in any context is, like, a major EEEEEWWWWW!!!!

Posted by: jamal49 | Oct 29, 2013 1:11:32 PM

7. ^^ I'm with you Jamal49. The thought of that gave me a serious case of the willies.

Posted by: Joseph L | Oct 29, 2013 3:03:11 PM

8. Bryan Fischer probably rapes his wife and male escorts everytime he has sex with them, that's how vile he is.

Posted by: Martin | Oct 29, 2013 3:16:06 PM

9. aw, poor Mr. Fischer is so paranoid about his own masculinity.....he protesteth way too much!

Posted by: Bernie | Oct 29, 2013 4:19:38 PM

10. What a miserable way of viewing the world. I'm so glad I'm not this man. Even though I grew up in an environment that embraced and encouraged "repenting of sin" I quickly learned that I had no interest in denying myself the love and joy of activities that brought pleasure to me and harmed no one else. I'm sorry to see they are so stuck. Maybe they're happy, and if so, good for them. I could never live that way.

Posted by: Marc | Oct 29, 2013 5:37:57 PM

11. Bryan Fisher needs a grammar coach. Baring an undisclosed medical condition, he obviously can have sex with a man, although he would prefer not to do that (or so he says).

Posted by: Bill | Oct 29, 2013 7:06:51 PM

12. @Anon: Michael Moore once used a highly directional microphone to pick up what a CEO was saying - they cut off a question and answer period to prevent Moore from asking a question at a shareholders' meeting and they caught the CEO gloating about this stunt.

Wouldn't you like to hear what Fisher is saying when he thinks the microphone is off?

Posted by: Bill | Oct 30, 2013 1:47:45 AM

13. god is fake. people get too obsessed with their favorite fictions and loose touch with reality.

Posted by: Jexer | Oct 30, 2013 4:58:12 AM