Fashion Men | News

BigGayDeal.com

Funkybod Undershirt Offers Instant Pecs, No Hard Work Required

Funkybod
For the man who can't be bothered to use his gym membership but still wants a Gaston-like level of pectoral girth, London-based Funkybod has the undershirt for you. The £50 garment "gives the effect of an improved posture with a natural looking balance all-round" thanks to padded implants for the pecs and arms that they swear feel just like the real thing. Alternatively, one could lift some weights and actually develop the real thing and avoid pool party awkwardness altogether, but it's still a better option than silicone implants or synthol injections.

Comments

1. Anything to make human beings hate their natural beauty and shovel their $ into the pockets of corporations. NICE.

Posted by: redball | Oct 19, 2013 7:08:04 PM

2. ...and anything to erase the nipples :-(

Posted by: excy | Oct 19, 2013 7:09:50 PM

3. Excy, very true!

On a less radical note than my last comment: These shirts seemed to be gravely flawed in their construction. Wouldn't it be blatantly obvious from the stitchwork that the "pecs" are not real? I mean, you could get away with it from several yards away, but up close?? o_O

Posted by: redball | Oct 19, 2013 7:17:59 PM

4. I like that guys regular body.....

Posted by: Tonez | Oct 19, 2013 7:32:43 PM

5. This is easily the stupidest product of the year and for that I think it should win some richly deserved prize.

Posted by: denizo | Oct 19, 2013 7:33:12 PM

6. Where can I buy this in the US?

Posted by: Keith | Oct 19, 2013 7:38:04 PM

7. It's the padded bra for men.

Problem: keeping your shirt on during sex.

Posted by: S. | Oct 19, 2013 7:47:11 PM

8. The protein-drinking, gym addicted, bathroom iphone self-snapshot, muscle worship bunnies belong to each other.

Definitely prefer guys whose bodies are results from helping their parents, elderly neighbors and others with heavy works.

Posted by: Andy Towlette | Oct 19, 2013 7:55:05 PM

9. to undress they guy wearing it would be a big disappointment lol

Posted by: mattincinci | Oct 19, 2013 8:08:36 PM

10. Andy Towelette... You don't even lift.

This shirt is embarrassing. I'd be laughing all the way back to the train after this came off.

Posted by: whitneyisadude | Oct 19, 2013 8:09:08 PM

11. This is obviously meant for classy guys who don't have sex on their first date. It is about creating an illusion and luring in a potential partner.

Posted by: Jay | Oct 19, 2013 8:14:13 PM

12. REDBALL, it's an undershirt. Seeing the stitching would require X-ray vision.

Posted by: leNolaBoy | Oct 19, 2013 8:17:53 PM

13. Hilarious. It's really not that hard to make it to the gym 3 times a week.

Posted by: Chip | Oct 19, 2013 8:34:41 PM

14. Lenolaboy: Ah, thanks. That detail makes sense now.

But the shirt still makes no sense in the broader sense (re: my first comment).

Posted by: redball | Oct 19, 2013 8:37:10 PM

15. I don't care how much a guy take selfies or if he got a hot body via a gym or manual labor as long as he didn't feel the need to cheat with stunts like this or steroids. It's the dedication and hard work I respect.

Posted by: Joey Y | Oct 19, 2013 8:57:25 PM

16. lmao okay so I think we all laughed at this shirt, but am I the only one who laughed even harder at Andy Towlette saying he only finds bodies sculpted purely from helping the elderly people in his town who for some reason have a ton of heavy sh!t laying around their properties that need to be moved with such frequency that local good samaritans are developing slamming hot bodies from doing their charity work?? lol

Posted by: JMC | Oct 19, 2013 9:14:13 PM

17. Dumb. The best part about a chest is the nipple, anyway. A tiny mosquito bite nipple is sad, not a flat chest.

Posted by: Robert | Oct 19, 2013 10:06:57 PM

18. Awesome sign me up .

Posted by: Tristram | Oct 19, 2013 11:22:57 PM

19. Don't people take their clothes off anymore?

Posted by: Randy | Oct 19, 2013 11:51:43 PM

20. I just wish it had a lower neck line.

Posted by: Jay | Oct 19, 2013 11:58:39 PM

21. @Jay and Tristram: Now men can feel as equal to their fake titty-ed gal pals when the intimate moment arrives to take off his falsies before sex. Next will be strap-on rectal labias. Bwahahahahahahaa!!!

Posted by: Sam | Oct 20, 2013 1:55:19 AM

22. I think this is meant for guys who get blow jobs in backroom bars. The shirt stays on cuz taking it off would mess up their toupee.

Posted by: stevetalbert | Oct 20, 2013 2:49:03 AM

23. I do not like the whole idea of false advertising! See them coming out with "hung" shorts next. Then again, I knew a girl once who use to sew buttons, (turned backwards) on some of her bras. Maybe guys wearing this phony undershirts could try that . . .

Posted by: Mike | Oct 20, 2013 4:06:28 AM

24. they look like breasts, not pecs

Posted by: Alex | Oct 20, 2013 6:42:02 AM

25. As a "big" boy I think this would be absolutely hilarious to wear! Pecs, arms, and a belly ... I'd finally look like my inner muscle bear!

Posted by: Aaron | Oct 20, 2013 9:20:20 AM