Calendars | News | Shirtless

'It's a Beautiful Day' for Shirtless Men in the Alps: VIDEO

Alps

A promo clip for the 2014 'Men in the Alps' calendar.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

it's a beautiful day feat. men in the alps (song from michael bublè) from Martin Pichler on Vimeo.

Comments

1. I love living in Germany!

Posted by: BP | Oct 4, 2013 12:34:20 PM

2. It will be a beautiful day now!!

Posted by: Luke | Oct 4, 2013 12:38:21 PM

3. You had me at lederhosen.

Posted by: NotSafeForWork | Oct 4, 2013 12:41:12 PM

4. I don't understand why there's women in this video. What function do they serve? All the men are playful and sexy and colorful and buoyant and a little mischievous -- and the women break up the giddy flow of shirtless and sometimes short-less freedom in the world the guys have constructed. The women are unnatural in this context. They're interlopers in their gypsy-village costumes. Thankfully, the guys don't pay too much attention to them (not like they do to each other).

Posted by: will | Oct 4, 2013 12:51:35 PM

5. Makes me want to "pitch a tent" in an Alpine meadow.

Posted by: Pervy McPerv | Oct 4, 2013 1:01:38 PM

6. Is anybody else concerned about the iron being left down on the shirt or am I just OCD?

Posted by: Craig | Oct 4, 2013 1:08:11 PM

7. One Direction 20 years from now? Seriously - barf.

Posted by: Hagatha | Oct 4, 2013 1:11:29 PM

8. Why aren't they naked????

Posted by: Mark | Oct 4, 2013 1:56:12 PM

9. Hagatha'a just upset because he's never been paid any attention to by men in his entire, pathetic life.

Posted by: Tyler | Oct 4, 2013 2:06:16 PM

10. wouldn't that be the swiss alps?

Posted by: Glen | Oct 4, 2013 3:00:02 PM

11. Beautiful in deed.

Posted by: Jay | Oct 4, 2013 3:46:15 PM

12. That was fun and sexy nice celebration of all types of men.

Posted by: jarago | Oct 4, 2013 5:15:07 PM

13. @GLEN:
    Not the Swiss Alps: at least the mountain images have been clearly shot in Italy, in the Dolomites mountains. The valley is the Val di Funes http://www.valdifunes.com/

Posted by: pat | Oct 4, 2013 6:16:48 PM

14. Andy: Your white boy love is bordering on racist. This was cringe worthy. My sexuality has nothing to do with this, but watching this made me consider asexuality. Don't you possess a "corny" threshold? Is this what you fought for??

Posted by: GB | Oct 4, 2013 10:52:06 PM

15. GB - What a stupid remark. If you want a visual parade of the third world genetic slurry, by all means start your own website.

Posted by: Hagatha | Oct 5, 2013 11:36:54 AM

16. What is with the junior sized bunk bed over the oil tank? Is that one of those pre-fab cabins aka a Park Model? And then he get's on a bicycle that is clearly adjusted for a much shorter man. Where are the lilliputians?

Posted by: Hagatha | Oct 5, 2013 11:40:29 AM

17. Lighthearted and fun. Very nice to see sexy men celebrated who don't all look like cookie-cutter twinks. The women don't bother me -- they are obviously f*g hags!

Posted by: DW | Oct 5, 2013 1:25:11 PM

18. Lighthearted and fun. Very nice to see sexy men celebrated who don't all look like cookie-cutter twinks. The women don't bother me -- they are obviously f*g hags!

Posted by: DW | Oct 5, 2013 1:25:11 PM

19. That made sure I'm having a "beautiful day." LOL. Loved a lot of those guys, but he muscle guy in the white pants/toga/whatever with the huge chest is MINE!

Posted by: Kevin | Oct 5, 2013 4:20:00 PM

20. Yes, the woman leaving the iron sitting flat on the shirt really bothered me. I'm not OCD, but I would never do that.

Posted by: Neil | Oct 5, 2013 11:41:55 PM

21. I call dibs on the one with douchey soul-patch that played the ukulele and jumped up from behind that other guy a couple times.

Posted by: FFS | Oct 6, 2013 3:07:01 AM

22. Come on guys, this isn't a travel document! It just fun, who cares where it was filmed, it would appear being gay these day always has to make a statement, get over it and just enjoy . . .for once!

Posted by: EJC | Oct 6, 2013 10:35:37 AM

23. Huh?

Posted by: Tristram | Oct 30, 2013 11:57:09 AM

24. I enjoyed it immensely. So nice to see "natural" men, so refreshing to know that to be sexy and desirable, you don't have to spend 8 days a week in the gym like here in the US. I applaud those who made this possible, pity it will not continue. I'm just wondering why I have not heard of this until now?

Posted by: Tom | Nov 1, 2013 7:50:20 AM