Comments

1. Endora says

The average IQ in Uganda is 73… borderline retarded. For comparison, the IQ of Koko the gorilla is 70.

2. Derrick from Philly says

@ DAN CORN COBB & ENDORA (Rick/David Hagatha Hearne):

And what’s the average penis size of White racist b.tches? 4 inches?

3. Albert says

We can criticize the policies and attitudes in these countries without stooping to racist cracks. Seems to be the stock-in-trade of some folks on Towleroad.

4. DavidR says

I’m sure the prayers worked real well. Roger Ross Williams is a very brave man, who clearly has more cojones and neurons than many commenters here.

5. steve says

I appreciate the film but I don’t think I could handle watching it – too depressing. sometimes these documentaries seem a bit too emotionally manipulative for my tastes…but I guess the reality is that it is depressing… I want to believe there is hope though.

6. BrianNow says

I’ve seen this movie – it’s chilling – and the Towleroad commenters are missing the point yet again. The movie isn’t about Ugandan pastors, it’s about the Christian Right in the United States of America targeting Uganda in their quest to eradicate homosexuality. They are building churches and schools in Uganda, and then instilling anti-gay HATRED in an entire generation of an uneducated nation. Pay attention people. And Roger Ross Williams is very, very brave.

7. BrianNow says