Alec Baldwin | New York | News

BigGayDeal.com

Alec Baldwin Hurls Ugly Anti-Gay Slur at Photographer on NYC Street

Baldwin

Actor and MSNBC host Alec Baldwin who came under fire in June for calling a reporter a "toxic little queen" on Twitter, has been caught on camera threatening the paparazzi and using anti-gay slurs while doing so.

TMZ, where you can watch the clip:

The video shows Baldwin --  who was with his wife and baby  -- taking off in angry pursuit after the pap (not ours) ... yelling, cursing and calling him a "c**ksucking f*g."

UPDATE: Baldwin tweets, claims to have said "fathead". TMZ enhances the audio, doesn't buy it.

GLAAD tweets:

"Mr. Baldwin can’t lend his support for equality on paper, while degrading gay people in practice. It's clearly time Mr. Baldwin listens to the calls from so many LGBT people and allies to end this pattern of anti-gay slurs."

Comments

1. Lol, oh no i'm so offended.

Posted by: John | Nov 14, 2013 2:58:16 PM

2. Yikes.

Posted by: Mikey | Nov 14, 2013 2:59:02 PM

3. Oh, look it's Alec Baldwin saying something inappropriate yet again . So what else is new with this Baldwin brother?

Posted by: HadenoughBS | Nov 14, 2013 3:01:53 PM

4. And I'm sure if you asked him about it he'd say that "a lot of my best friends are gay and I didn't mean it and I was just angry." But he's been using this excuse for years: lame.

Posted by: keating | Nov 14, 2013 3:03:21 PM

5. He's such a closet case.

Posted by: Bean | Nov 14, 2013 3:08:37 PM

6. Oh, I can hardly wait for the obigatory non-apology. KEATING's right of course. There oughta be a law - if youre gonna say, I have gay friends, you're gonna have to name them.

Posted by: Leroy Laflamme | Nov 14, 2013 3:09:27 PM

7. Oh, I can hardly wait for the obigatory non-apology. KEATING's right of course. There oughta be a law - if youre gonna say, I have gay friends, you're gonna have to name them.

Posted by: Leroy Laflamme | Nov 14, 2013 3:09:27 PM

8. What IS IT with Alec Baldwin and that word?

Posted by: Chaz | Nov 14, 2013 3:09:28 PM

9. does anyone really believe alec baldwin is homophobic? no.

is it insensitive to use that language in anger? yes.

should he apologize? yes.

will he ever learn? no.

Posted by: northalabama | Nov 14, 2013 3:14:51 PM

10. Again?

Posted by: Brian in Texas | Nov 14, 2013 3:15:26 PM

11. Maybe Alec Baldwin has the anti-gay disease like his brother.

Posted by: Matt Munson | Nov 14, 2013 3:15:44 PM

12. A "c!cksucking f!g" ??!!
    Well I do believe he works for MSNBC and you can put away the cuffs and tar and feathers. He's not Hannity is he? False alarm. Boy and my pearls were 1/2 way clutched.

Posted by: Mike | Nov 14, 2013 3:15:58 PM

13. Yep, I believe he's a homophobe. I also believe he has some serious anger management issues. So over him.

Posted by: janice | Nov 14, 2013 3:17:34 PM

14. Oh goody. Now he'll be excused for it again because he's an "ally". If you first go to insult everytime you're angry is usually something anti-gay(this is the 3rd or 4th time he's done so), then you have to consider there's an underlying issue.

Posted by: Bryan | Nov 14, 2013 3:17:49 PM

15. oh give me a minute to act surprised

Posted by: seniceguy | Nov 14, 2013 3:19:01 PM

16. I'm THE Toxic little Queen, and you may refer to me as YOUR Majesty, thank you!

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Nov 14, 2013 3:21:29 PM

17. I'm still shocked that MSNBC gave him a show, not that anyone watches.

Posted by: Sam | Nov 14, 2013 3:22:18 PM

18. I'm surprised he'd do it again since South Park skewered him this season for almost having a Tourette's type mouth. Maybe non-existent ratings have him loopier than is usual.

Posted by: Mike | Nov 14, 2013 3:24:17 PM

19. Ug. I used to give him a wide berth when this type of thing happens. But while I still like him, enjoy his acting, love his politics. I don't like his using a class of people as a pejorative.

If it were anyone else, they'd probably lose their show. Let's see how this plays out with MSNBC.

Posted by: Secret Identity | Nov 14, 2013 3:24:29 PM

20. "You moneyed folk .. isn't it? You make me sick!" - Baldwin character from The Edge

"He's stalking us, for God's sake!" - idem

Posted by: Kev C | Nov 14, 2013 3:24:45 PM

21. the same guy who played a pedophile scoutmaster on snl with adam sandler?

Posted by: r | Nov 14, 2013 3:29:29 PM

22. Beyond anger management issues, I think he has a touch of borderline personality disorder. I agree with NORTHALABAMA's assessment above and take his "will he ever learn" measure up to the point that in Alec's disordered state, he simply is incapable of the self-reflection required to see that some of the problem lies within himself.

Posted by: MrRoboto | Nov 14, 2013 3:30:57 PM

23. He says that like its a bad thing.....

Posted by: gerry | Nov 14, 2013 3:31:38 PM

24. What a rude thoughtless little pig!

Posted by: Hey Darlin' | Nov 14, 2013 3:31:46 PM

25. God I hate this man and I especially hate those credit card commercials he keeps appearing in

Posted by: Will | Nov 14, 2013 3:34:40 PM