Halloween | Jimmy Kimmel | News

Jimmy Kimmel Plays His Annual Mean Halloween Prank on Kids: VIDEO

2_candy

Jimmy Kimmel may be the most evil menace at Halloween-time.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. The class of people that watch this show is on full display.

Posted by: Rick | Nov 5, 2013 12:07:15 PM

2. Thanks, Andy! I love Halloween, and this is one of my favorite parts!

Posted by: Ken | Nov 5, 2013 12:09:23 PM

3. That girl with the pink top who said "It's ok" really won everything.

Posted by: SPOT | Nov 5, 2013 12:12:57 PM

4. LOL @ "...that b.tch!"

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 5, 2013 12:14:04 PM

5. "*You* eat the healthy stuff 'cause you're fat!"

Posted by: kaccompany | Nov 5, 2013 12:26:46 PM

6. There's no funny here. Just cruelty. Sad.

Posted by: jamal49 | Nov 5, 2013 12:49:19 PM

7. I'm waiting for the year when one of the kids says "Did Jimmy Kimmel put you up to this?"

Posted by: james | Nov 5, 2013 1:05:33 PM

8. Look. These kids are not permanently harmed. They are good natured and take it in stride. Why have kids if you can't pull silly pranks on them? I LOLed HARD at "That b1tch!"

Posted by: AJ | Nov 5, 2013 1:31:03 PM

9. Sugar addiction is a real thing ;)

Posted by: mX | Nov 5, 2013 1:33:47 PM

10. No. Just no. The one kid is right - "Well that's not kind."

Posted by: KJ | Nov 5, 2013 1:49:03 PM

11. This isn't a prank. It's cruelty. There are a few rules that help you distinguish between the two and the first rule is that the person being pranked had better be laughing. If they're not, it's not a prank.

Posted by: Rrhain | Nov 5, 2013 2:02:16 PM

12. I'm sorry, but how is purposefully reducing your child to tears funny? Shocking, amazing or even frustrating someone, sure, but generally speaking, when you make someone cry it is usually considered going a bit too far.

Posted by: LiamB | Nov 5, 2013 2:08:59 PM

13. Well, after thinking it over, I guess y'all are right. If somebody told me that they drank up all of my bourbon and vodka I'd cry too...and then I'd try to kill 'em.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 5, 2013 2:29:25 PM

14. This is not funny. It is stupid. I am no one's parent (carried full term) but I can see ass hole behaviour from a mile away.

Posted by: Your Momma | Nov 5, 2013 2:33:26 PM

15. And hence forth little Republicans are made; those people that were so traumatized as children when their candy was taken away that they no longer are willing to share anything with any body, ever.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Nov 5, 2013 3:16:52 PM

16. Most of these kids were about 4 or 5. They cry a lot about anything. It's not like the parents carried out the joke for hours and didn't quickly admit they were kidding.

I find it more of an insight into how the children will eat and behave as adults. It's not cruelty.

Posted by: Paul R | Nov 5, 2013 3:19:21 PM

17. I couldn't be past the first two. This is an incredibly cruel joke to play on your child. I don't know how any parent can sit there and hurt their children in such a manner and not stop themselves. Kimmel does so funny things but this is downright cruel. As cruel as the mother who horribly sings to her baby to make the baby cry. Talk about scarring a child for life, this is a sure way to do that.

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Nov 5, 2013 3:33:32 PM

18. @ SARGON,

Love your comment, and your posting name.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Nov 5, 2013 4:07:47 PM

19. I come from a family of teasers... if Jimmy were around back when I was growing up, I'm sure my parents would have done this to us.

To those that think this is cruel: lighten up. It's a rough world out there--people are going to pull pranks and these kids better be able to handle it. There's nothing worse than a poor sport that can't laugh at themselves.

Posted by: CMLion | Nov 5, 2013 4:22:29 PM

20. That was too funny. Thanks for posting it!

Posted by: Chickletts | Nov 5, 2013 4:44:01 PM

21. Jimmy Kimmel has gotten folks to pull some funny pranks over the years. These kids are not going to be scarred for life. It's also interesting to see how kids react. Most throw a fit, but some actually see beyond themselves and say, "that's ok", since they figure their parent needed the candy more, even if this is communicated through tears and immediate disappointment.

Posted by: Albert | Nov 5, 2013 5:30:33 PM

22. I love how everyone becomes a concerned parent on this blog. "The class of people who watch Jimmy" Really? F that, thats so rude. Having a little bit of fun and joking around helps kids laugh after heartache. KIDS ARE GOING TO HAVE HEARTACHE. Better to have them understand it and talk to you about it. Just watch Steel Magnolias. "Laughter through tears" Assholes.

Posted by: Kurtis Edwards | Nov 5, 2013 5:50:00 PM

23. I came from a family that wasn't afraid to stand around a corner and scare you, or wasn't ashamed to accidentally pee ourselves from laughing too much, or poked a bit of fun at you when you're acting like a terd.

Posted by: Kurtis Edwards | Nov 5, 2013 5:52:47 PM

24. I think that little girl is a bit young to be using the b word. LOLs. While I would not do this to kids in my family, it is funny when others to it to their kids.

Posted by: AngelaChanning | Nov 5, 2013 8:39:30 PM

25. I love these!

To all the "concerned" parents commenting, Calm the F*CK down...I'm sure this will not scar them for life.

...only just for the moment.

Posted by: Kiki | Nov 5, 2013 9:15:25 PM