News | Sacha Baron-Cohen

BigGayDeal.com

Sacha Baron Cohen Pranks the 2013 Britannia Awards: VIDEO

Sacha_cohen

When Sacha Baron Cohen is around, there's usually something up. As was the case at Friday's BAFTA LA Jaguar Britannia Awards, when Cohen met Grace Cullington, the oldest surviving actor to have worked with Charlie Chaplin in silent films.

Until that night.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I wonder why this cuts off so soon? I would like to see the rest of what happened and the rest of his speech. Does anyone have the full clip?

Posted by: BDR | Nov 11, 2013 10:28:28 AM

2. Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa. If you didn't see that coming, you have to be bllind....

Posted by: Chazwm | Nov 11, 2013 11:01:48 AM

3. Funny

Posted by: mitch reid | Nov 11, 2013 11:36:27 AM

4. Im guessing it cuts off cause thats the moment everyone is panicking that the old lady just took a dive off the stage..being aware of so many of Sasha's pranks I doubt many were aware of it till after

Posted by: Grant | Nov 11, 2013 11:40:53 AM

5. Why not report what he said following the 'accident'? This transcript is from Hollywood Gossip:

“Grace Cullington is the oldest, no, sorry, was the oldest surviving Chaplin co-star,” Baron Cohen said following the fall. “I dedicate my award to her. This is obviously a tragedy. She has upstaged me. But on the bright side, what a great way to go, giving an award to me. Thus, she’ll probably make the Oscars In Memoriam segment,” he deadpanned. People probably should have expected it from a guy who rarely shows up to a premiere out of character, but he nevertheless shocked the audience. “I’d like to say a few words to her family: Do not try to sue me. If you decide to get the lawyers involved, I will take you down just like I did your granny. The cane that woman forced on me was clearly defective and I’ve got lots of witnesses. At least 400 in this room and at least 500 watching on TV. Anyway, tonight is not about her, it’s about me.” - See more at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/11/sacha-baron-cohen-kills-grace-cullington-at-britannia-awards/#sthash.zfHzbNXJ.dpuf

Posted by: Leroy Laflamme | Nov 11, 2013 1:55:19 PM