Comments

1. Mark says

I graduated from Purdue. This was the 80’s and they had a gay student association. They had a meeting every Tuesday night at the Purdue Memorial Union building. I finally worked the courage to go one night and walked past the door of the room at least 5 times pretending to be lost. The president at the time stood at the door and at about the 5th time I went by smiled and motioned me in. Life changing! Purdue is an awesome place in a red state.

2. says

Was just asking about Ben Lins last night. Not surprised to see him (blue shorts) in anything having to do with Purdue and cute guyz having fun. Love ya Ben.

More of his videos can be found on Linsbrothers youtube.

3. Mike in the Tundra says

@ Reality – I’m certain at the same time Mark was finding that out at Perdue, I was figuring it out at Indiana University.

4. JonnyNYNY2FLFL says

College boys! They’re at their peak of fitness & beauty. High school kids are not yet developed enough for that kind of display. And once you get your degree, well, it’s a long sad decline…

So all you campus studs, enjoy it, show it, and be PROUD!

5. RICK says

6. Mike in the Tundra says

“No matter how they celebrate, Rick, you will still be a tired closet queen!!”

That should be, “tired, virgin, closet queen living in his parents’ basement.”

7. luke says

they certainly had a lot of fun making it.

for the perve factor, i probably would have died if they did it without the shorts and just had underwear on. taint shots with underwear es me gusta.

8. Randal Oulton says

@RICK>> It’s nice to see a celebration of real masculinity. Men being real men, not some simpering pansy in heels that has come to be the stereotype of homosexual men. Real gay men celebrate their masculinity and take pride in it.

>> Count on you, Rick to figure out a way to seem to say nice while bashing everybody else. Guess we didn’t have the same nanna.

9. RICK says

MIKE, CC, and RANDAL Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot how you all prefer your gay “men” to act like bigoted stereotypes. Actual gay men don’t run around with a lisp and makeup. The liberals are trying to strip gay men of their masculine identity and reduce them to a bunch of shims. Sorry but I like my men to be just that, men. You all can put on your lipstick and pretend you’re bunch of trannys if you like but that’s not what real gay men are though.

10. John says

No offence Rick but us human beings come in many different shapes & sizes,colors,personalities,sexual tastes…..you know how it works. I personally enjoy a hot tradie type that likes to receive but i’m not going to judge others because it doesn’t do it for me. All men are men. Strange outlook friend.

11. Mike in the Tundra says

@ Rick – I do like my men to be men – in bed. What they do out of bed is negotiable. How they relate to others isn’t negotiable. Figure it out. I realize you have little experience with men, but you may be able to do it.

BTW – I met my first real boyfriend when I was a freshman in college. He looked a good deal like the guy in the black shorts, just a bit hairier. Suffer!

12. Zaphod65 says

Ah, Ben Lins… So hot. Every time he does a video like this, it makes me twice as glad I donated to his Indiegogo fund to buy an HD camera last year.

13. trg says

This was great! Nothing here to indicate anyone’s sexuality, though. They might as well be straight. Doesn’t matter. It’s uplifting (no pun intended.)

Regarding the whole “real men vs. lisping men” thing. Can we get past this? Some guys are more effeminate than others, but no one has the right to say who is more of a man. If you like less-effeminate guys, then just say “more conventionally masculine” not “real men.”

14. KevInPDX says

Adorable, talented young fellas (and gals).

They couldn’t do those moves (w/o gettin’ more than ya bargained for) if they were on the vegan/beans and rice diet I have to follow.

15. KevInPDX says

Adorable, talented young fellas (and gals).

16. cam456 says

@MIKE, I was there in the 80’s too. I bet we passed each other in the halls of Stewart Center multiple times going back and forth. Haha. But you had the courage to go in. I didn’t. But still had fun in the basement of TKE and met a few others with common interests. Lol. It’s very different now, of course.

17. andrew says

Sean Cody and Corbin Fisher would fight to the death to sign the boy in the blue shorts. A star is born.