Gay Marriage | News | Utah

BigGayDeal.com

Beautiful Clip of the First Gay Marriages in Utah: VIDEO

Marriage_utah

It's freaking Utah!

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Beautiful, wonderful, touching and about damn time! Congratulations to all the beautiful couples.

For the haters: there's nothing to say to you. Hope you choke.

Posted by: Steve | Dec 23, 2013 11:48:39 PM

2. Utah, you need a new brand. :)

Posted by: barney | Dec 23, 2013 11:50:19 PM

3. I know that some of the bitter, middle-aged queens around here aren't going to like this, but Tank has to say what is on his mind, anyway. While I'm glad about the court decision and think it is a great thing, I kind of wish that this video would feature couples who aren't quite so stereotypical. These people deserve to be happy and I'm not criticizing them: I'm just saying that not all gay people are flamboyant and over the top, because some of us are the strong, silent, macho, heman type. Inclusiveness means all of us! Anyway, let the trolls commence with this viscous and personal attacks against Tank, who, hey, is just keeping it real!

Posted by: TANK | Dec 24, 2013 12:35:24 AM

4. Tank, my god you're a bore, with that broken record last line especially. I wonder who you think you are with your posture of the final commandment on every subject.

Posted by: UFFDA | Dec 24, 2013 1:07:19 AM

5. BTW...a beautiful film.

Posted by: UFFDA | Dec 24, 2013 1:13:34 AM

6. It damn well gets better.

Posted by: PLAINTOM | Dec 24, 2013 1:27:28 AM

7. Really really great! History happening now, so neat to watch!

Posted by: John | Dec 24, 2013 1:28:51 AM

8. @ Tank. I don't think this a stereotypical showing at all. You had a couple of chubby nerds, a regular yuppie couple, a young couple one of whom was adorably excitable and in touch with his femininity. So what if no 'heman' types showed up on the day - maybe they were busy defending Eternia from Skeletor?

Posted by: Tristram | Dec 24, 2013 1:32:41 AM

9. Love it. warms my heart. These people have been waiting to get married. Now they can.

Style be damned. Nothing is more beautiful than this.

Posted by: rustytrawler | Dec 24, 2013 1:56:19 AM

10. Very beautiful... to mr.

Posted by: WayneMPLS | Dec 24, 2013 2:03:28 AM

11. *me. sorry,,,

Posted by: WayneMPLS | Dec 24, 2013 2:04:02 AM

12. I am so happy for them all...!!!

Posted by: Bill Michael | Dec 24, 2013 2:04:23 AM

13. Sorry Tank, this is now about you. At all.

Posted by: homer | Dec 24, 2013 2:28:19 AM

14. now= not

Posted by: homer | Dec 24, 2013 2:28:47 AM

15. Awesome!!! Wow!!! I can feel the joy as I watch the clip! Reminds me of my own rush to get married in Toronto when the Ontario Courts ruled that it is unconstitutional to ban gay marriage - and it suddenly became legal in June 2003. The Supreme Court made it legal nationwide in 2005.

Posted by: Bodhi | Dec 24, 2013 2:32:10 AM

16. Tank...go off yourself already. There's many different (painless) methods these days which can be found online. Try it. Really. You know you'd be happier, and you'd also be doing society a favor

Posted by: Klien | Dec 24, 2013 4:08:09 AM

17. Machismo gays like tank are the reason so many in our community believe all masculine gays have an insecurity complex. It's pathetic.

Back to these beautiful couples (which is the real story here)...congrats! you are all amazing and lovely and beautiful and this is well deserved!

Posted by: Junior | Dec 24, 2013 4:09:51 AM

18. So stunning, each photo and video captures pure love.

Posted by: Ryan | Dec 24, 2013 4:10:14 AM

19. Amazing on so many different levels.

Everyone ignore tank, he's a bipolar troll and in severe need of mental help, I hope his insurance coverage covers it. And I'm being very sincere with that.

Posted by: Luke | Dec 24, 2013 4:11:30 AM

20. Come on, straights of Utah.
    Say you're happy for these elated people who've waited so patiently for something you take for granted.
    It's the best thing you can do to change the awful taste you've left in the mouth of America for the past 10 years.
    Be happy that others have joy

Posted by: woody | Dec 24, 2013 4:44:22 AM

21. Don't forget that a federal judge will hear the Michigan case in February.
    Get ready, Michigan!
    You deserve some good news.

Posted by: woody | Dec 24, 2013 5:38:51 AM

22. @TANK, can't wait for you non-stereotype gay guys to show us your wedding video!

Posted by: Moniker | Dec 24, 2013 7:06:20 AM

23. @TANK, why don't YOU post your wedding video? I am sure you are "strong, silent, macho, heman type". If you have the balls, I challenge you.

Posted by: Lizzy | Dec 24, 2013 7:08:04 AM

24. That was so beautiful! Congratulations to the happy couples.
    And trollers get off on attention, so just ignore them, they'll die off.

Posted by: topher | Dec 24, 2013 7:17:39 AM

25. Love the video but, for me, the music's lyric track is too centered around conflict to accompany these images. Yes, these marriages are a significant political act, but in the actual moments of union, it ought to be about love and love alone. It's all on the face of the guy with the glasses.

Posted by: rascal | Dec 24, 2013 8:09:43 AM