Christina Aguilera | Lady Gaga | News | The Voice

BigGayDeal.com

Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera Perform 'Do What U Want' on 'The Voice' Finale: VIDEO

Gaga_aguilera

Christina Aguilera joined Lady Gaga for a surprise performance of "Do What U Want" on last night's finale of The Voice. The collaboration was the first time the two had ever met.

Check it out, AFTER THE JUMP...

Lady Gaga & Christina Aguilera - Do What You... by IdolxMuzic

Comments

1. It's like they belong together.

Posted by: Hey Darlin' | Dec 18, 2013 9:21:49 AM

2. Yawn..Christina looked great though. Gaga is becoming more of a parody now, instead of that innovative artist that she was with the fame monster.

Posted by: Omar | Dec 18, 2013 9:25:52 AM

3. Amazing performance. They had a lot of chemistry.

Posted by: Ziad | Dec 18, 2013 9:32:56 AM

4. Christina looked great, and was obviously holding back vocally (well, the song is sort of a dud, so it didn't give her an opportunity to do very much singing). She could blow Gaga off the stage anyday.

Posted by: bearsarefat | Dec 18, 2013 9:34:37 AM

5. The dresses look synthetic and all that dry ice fog! It's like a Gay Vegas Spectacular.

Posted by: will | Dec 18, 2013 9:44:47 AM

6. Two amazing "live" talents on stage together - great stuff. I fear Madonna's head might explode when she sees this. I guess she can always call Britney again.

Posted by: Paul | Dec 18, 2013 9:48:51 AM

7. That was cringeworthy. Lady Gaga is so desperate for relevancy.

Posted by: ArtFlop | Dec 18, 2013 9:58:40 AM

8. On-stage whore-with-whore action!

Posted by: Reality Check | Dec 18, 2013 10:02:13 AM

9. That was perfection. Wow.

Posted by: brian | Dec 18, 2013 10:05:53 AM

10. That "live" performance was sort of interesting. Gaga Peggy Lee wants her wig back!

Posted by: Tony Diaz | Dec 18, 2013 10:28:22 AM

11. Gaga is starting to look like Imogene Coca at her most eccentric.

Posted by: Rolf | Dec 18, 2013 10:40:44 AM

12. Something about this reminds me of the Mandrell sisters.

Posted by: Gregoire | Dec 18, 2013 10:47:50 AM

13. Lady Gaga's really talented but more in an actress type of way, hey is the white trash gone rich the new 'black'?? I'm just saying..

Posted by: Troy | Dec 18, 2013 11:49:36 AM

14. Lady Gaga's really talented but more in an actress type of way, hey is the white trash gone rich the new 'black'?? I'm just saying..

Posted by: Troy | Dec 18, 2013 11:49:44 AM

15. Not a Gaga fan, am a Christina fan, this turned out much better than I thought it would be. Although the clothes, wigs and set (the guys with the champagne? how low-life) could have been much much better. Then again, I don't watch this show, maybe this is their normal way of presenting things. At least the girls looked like they were enjoying themselves.

It almost looked lipsynched though…

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Dec 18, 2013 11:53:52 AM

16. This was just so awesome, no ifs and or buts!!

Posted by: Michael | Dec 18, 2013 12:34:26 PM

17. Loved it. Lady G should have had this duet with Christina on the album instead of that statutory rapist R. Kelly. Hopefully they'll do a reissue of ARTPOP with this version instead of the R.Kelly one.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Dec 18, 2013 2:29:11 PM

18. That was fun! @Gregoire totally Mandrell Sisters! Also reminiscent of power female duets like Barbara Streisand and Donna Summer. Seriously I don't understand all the hate of Gaga. She's fun. They were both terrific.

Posted by: Rob | Dec 18, 2013 2:39:15 PM

19. I don't get the hate either. Nothing better to do huh?
    If you are having a bad day, keep it to yourself.
    I thought it was great. More please.

Posted by: Evi | Dec 18, 2013 4:18:15 PM

20. I'm not going to join the anti-Gaga band wagon, she is obviously a talented woman. That performance was as camp as you can get, I loved it.

Posted by: Thomas | Dec 18, 2013 4:31:38 PM

21. I guess after Beyoncé broke the Internet, other divas need to band together for relevancy. Perhaps there needs to be a diva support group.

Posted by: graphicjack | Dec 18, 2013 5:04:54 PM

22. I loved it. And I remember when Gaga came out and everyone was comparing her to Xtina and now it's come full circle.

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Dec 18, 2013 7:28:55 PM

23. But seriously, it wasn't all that.

Posted by: Jerry | Dec 19, 2013 2:17:32 AM