Kansas | Video

BigGayDeal.com

Wichita Anchorman Drops F-Bomb During Sign-Off: VIDEO

Anchor

While signing off for the 10pm Saturday night news broadcast, Wichita KSN anchorman Justin Kraemer said what's on the mind of anyone finishing a late-night weekend shift—he just didn't realize his mic was still on—whoops!

The Daily Dot says, "There has been no official response from KSN about the incident and Kraemer's station profile and Facebook page remain intact." But will the Federal Communications Commission issue the station a fine? Hmmm...

Watch the F-bomb, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Wont somebody think of the poor children who might have heard this and had certainly never heard it before!

Posted by: Jerry | Dec 16, 2013 2:57:11 PM

2. Haha. Any one who has to work a late night shift especially on the weekend can relate to that. And this was during the late night news broadcast so children shouldn't be up that late anyway!

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Dec 16, 2013 3:22:02 PM

3. Awww that was so precious. Reminds me of an old anchor in my town who used to occasionally sign off of the afternoon news with the bumper "stay tuned for the Young and the Breastless". Of course, people thought it was funny. I'm sure the faux outrage over this will be in full swing by dinner time.

Posted by: NotSafeForWork | Dec 16, 2013 3:23:13 PM

4. Poor Justin, I bet his day today sucked.

Posted by: Sean | Dec 16, 2013 3:42:17 PM

5. Oh honey, I know that feeling.

Posted by: The Milkman | Dec 16, 2013 3:59:47 PM

6. It's really wonderful when you love your job. I love mine work day at 4:00pm when I take my flask out of my desk drawer.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Dec 16, 2013 5:04:09 PM

7. Since it's an NBC station, the 10pm (CST) newscast would precede Saturday Night Live (the onscreen clock shows 10:26). The church ladies weren't watching anyway.

Posted by: Hansel Currywurst | Dec 16, 2013 7:25:34 PM

8. Just dropping a note from Wichita to add that he is no longer with KSNW. It's a shame really. He was good at his job and just made a silly mistake.

Posted by: Trav n Ks | Dec 17, 2013 1:49:40 AM

9. How pathetic that he got fired over that.

Posted by: Paul R | Dec 17, 2013 6:49:55 AM