Gay Yale Professor Died Of Drug Overdose After Altercation With Husband

On November 24, 2013, openly gay Yale University english professor Samuel See died. Now, a report released by medical examiners has revealed that the cause of death was a drug overdose. Joe.My.God. posted the report which details not only See's death but the rather mysterious events surrounding it.

SamuelseeThe report reads:

See died of acute methamphetamine and amphetamine intoxication with recent myocardial infarction. His death was ruled an accident. See was found unresponsive in a detention cell at 6 a.m. on Nov. 24. Court marshals performed cardiopulmonary resuscitation until medics arrived. See, who was alone in his cell, was pronounced dead at 6:15 a.m. See, an assistant professor of English and American studies, was on leave this semester. New Haven police are investigating the circumstances of See's death. New Haven police responded to a domestic dispute at See's home the evening of Nov. 23. Sunder Ganglani, 32, who identified himself as See's husband, was at the home in violation of a protective order, police said.