Comments

1. Derrrick from Philly says

This is very nice. But I don’t need to see anymore handsome men like the one in this video (young ones) today. I had to walk across campus to cancel a class. Oh, Lord, all these young college men look soooooo good–even the ones who haven’t showered. It’s excruciating.

2. Bosie says

Very cute indeed. I just wish #towleroad wasn’t so into the physical appearance and more into the stories…haven’t you noticed how every story they post the guys are scruff and hunk looking? …The Plastic Myth. No, I’m not ugly, and I also like scruffy cute guys….I was Just making a point.

3. JustSayin' says

This is sweet

But tonight, while we sleep…

There are kids on the street
    who’s parents sent away
    hundreds of thousands of them in the USA alone.

We need to DO something about it !

4. Just Stopping By says

This middle-aged heterosexual woman is bawling her eyes out (in a nice way).

For what it’s worth, every one of you has my full, unconditional support. Always.

*woof*

5. I wont grow up says

Wow, just quite simply WOW !
    Ivan is one lucky guy to have a best friend like Thor. Sometimes the only “people” we can truly trust are our animal companions, for they love us unconditionally.

6. Patrick says

You Go Ivan. And Thor , you are so lucky to have a human like Ivan to love you. We have a 20+ year old Red Dachshund name d Lucy. She’s the sweetest soul. A bundle of joy on 4 legs. We love her so much. We had a black 20 year old female named Mertz,but we had to put her to sleep(dementia). Anyone lucky to have any pet is blessed.

7. Patrick says

8. Padraig says

Ivan: you’re a wonderful man. Your dog Thor is precious( we used to have a red Dachshund named Lucy(20+ yrs.old) and a black Dachshund named Mertz(20+ yrs.old);This is a wonderful coming out story Ivan. You’re so fortunate to have the mother & sister you do have. Some people are shunned by their wrong minded “families”. Anyway,loved the video and the message.