Barack Obama | Bill O'Reilly | FOX News | News

Bill O'Reilly Demands Obama Explain How He's Unfair to Him: VIDEO

Oreilly

FOX News host Bill O'Reilly badgered an incredulous Obama demanding he explain if and how O'Reilly is unfair to him, in the second half of a their Super Bowl interview (the first half aired before the game).

"Do you think I'm unfair to you?

Absolutely. Of course you are, Bill. But I like you anyway.

Ok, but give me how I'm unfair. Give me how I'm unfair, come on, you can't make that accusation without telling me.

We just went through an interview in which you asked about health care not working, IRS, were we wholly corrupt, Benghazi. Right? So, the list of issues you talk about  — they’re defined by you guys in a certain way...

But if it's un — fair.  I wanna know if it's un—fair. Criticism is criticism. It's my job to give you a hard time. But if I'm unfair I wanna know.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Obama_oreilly

Here's Part 1 if you missed it:

Comments

1. Why BOR is so popular is beyond my understanding.

Posted by: Matt27 | Feb 4, 2014 10:03:41 AM

2. ..at this point - O'Reilly should be lucky Obama doesn't Kick him in the ballz

Posted by: disgusted american | Feb 4, 2014 10:03:59 AM

3. Bill O'Lielly is just another blowhard. We have too many today.

Posted by: Andrew | Feb 4, 2014 10:05:16 AM

4. This interview was so ridiculous. Like if it were ANYONE else, they'd spend time on things happening RN and the future given the massive work that needs to be done (Immigration, budget, Healthcare `but not what O'Reilly brought up#, ENDA, Minimum wage..etc)

This is such a wasted interview when ALL OF the things he brought up have been sorted, investigated and DEBUNKED already. Except on Fox News where they didn't discuss ANY results of those numerous investigations, been on the healthcare website in the last few months... etc, etc...

Waste of an interview.

Posted by: Cory | Feb 4, 2014 10:09:20 AM

5. O'Reilly laments the lack of "pressure" from the federal government regarding out-of-wedlock African American babies. O'Reilly, his network and the GOP are all dedicated to removing the strong arm of the federal government, except in the case of African Americans they want more federal pressure?

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Feb 4, 2014 10:15:20 AM

6. Why the hell would President Obama give this spluttering antagonist a platform?

Posted by: Acronym Jim | Feb 4, 2014 10:27:59 AM

7. i'd much prefer to see BO sit down with a hard hitting progressive - that would be interesting - amy goodman or tom hartmann - for example - BO would really squirm then

also wondering why BO gives this idiot a platform for ratings - and imagine the outcry if this were done by a progressive journalist - to a sitting gop president -

Posted by: j | Feb 4, 2014 10:33:13 AM

8. I marvel that Barak Obama can keep a civil tone to his replies. But, if he were to use his phenomenal intelligence to totally smack O'reilly down, it really would look like someone kicking a turtle.

O'reilly is such a self-absorbed blowhard who is used to living in his own created universe of "facts", never having to venture out into the real wold--one would hope that the greater public who doesn't normally watch him, will see that he's delusional at best, and crazy at worst.

Posted by: kdknyc | Feb 4, 2014 11:14:18 AM

9. I have to confess that I love seeing the President in "kiss the pink part of my black ass" mode like he is here.

Posted by: Chitown kev | Feb 4, 2014 11:16:31 AM

10. I have to confess that I love seeing the President in "kiss the pink part of my black ass" mode like he is here.

Posted by: Chitown kev | Feb 4, 2014 11:16:55 AM

11. I have to confess that I love seeing the President in "kiss the pink part of my black ass" mode like he is here.

Posted by: Chitown kev | Feb 4, 2014 11:18:40 AM

12. I have to confess that I love seeing the President in "kiss the pink part of my black ass" mode like he is here.

Posted by: Chitown kev | Feb 4, 2014 11:18:43 AM

13. I wish Obama would stop wasting time with hucksters like this. Nobody care what O'Reilly thinks because we already know what he "thinks". Especially on Super Bowl day!

Posted by: Princely | Feb 4, 2014 11:22:32 AM

14. @J, because if BO didn't sit down with BOR then BOR and his audience would accuse BO of being unable to withstanding hard-hitting questions and criticism. By doing the interview BO is showing he's not afraid.

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Feb 4, 2014 11:23:49 AM

15. Even though I despise Faux News, I think that Bill O'Reilly is one hell of a handsome man.

Some of you may think that I'm crazy, but I am a Texan, so I am used to right-wing loonies who secretly look for man sex every chance they get LOL.

When their wives are away, they will play.

Posted by: Dave | Feb 4, 2014 11:24:38 AM

16. orally doesn't bother listening to the answers he just prattles on and ask the same questions over and over even when he is told he is doing it . guess he had to hit the roger ailes talking points to earn a bonus.dave you have spent too much time around cattle to think their is anything handsome about orally he is ugly inside and out.

Posted by: walter | Feb 4, 2014 12:49:00 PM

17. I guess they were both thinking the other would look bad. It's all a bit delusional.

Posted by: anon | Feb 4, 2014 1:26:24 PM

18. The sitting president gives an interview to the network hosting the Super Bowl. This has been a tradition since Reagan. That's the only reason why Obama sat down with Bill O'Reilly. The Super Bowl was on Fox.

Posted by: TC | Feb 4, 2014 3:08:29 PM

19. When Bill O'Reilly says each night "Caution: You are entering a No Spin Zone" he insults his entire audience.

A political pundit, by definition, "spins" the news in support of his own philosophy. There's nothing wrong with that... it's their job.

His followers are arrogant (or stupid) enough to accept his opinions as absolute truth.

Posted by: JonnyNYNY2FLFL | Feb 4, 2014 4:30:47 PM

20. JOHNNY: you are right. His audience doesn't realize they are being insulted.

Posted by: BETTY | Feb 4, 2014 4:47:54 PM

21. duh, Bill O'Reilly is totally unfair to Obama...........I give props to Obama for even going on O'Reilly's show.......Romney did not have the guts to go on MSNBC..........

Posted by: Bernie | Feb 4, 2014 6:06:21 PM

22. I like the nerve that Obama shows by wanting a 'conference' with a smart conservative.

But why give false legitimacy to Fox News? There are smart conservatives elsewhere.... I remember when someone was rebuked (by fellow pressmembers, nonetheless) for discriminating against a Fox reporter. BUT THIS IS A FAKE NEWS NETWORK, created by the Republican Party. It does not deserve that treatment.

Posted by: TonyJazz | Feb 4, 2014 8:29:24 PM