Comments

1. JT says

Their characters should date. They have a lot more chemistry than Blaine and Kurt (and I like both as individuals) ever did. Their voices also go together so much better. Fun song. I’ll watch out for the performance.

2. barbls says

JAME. Why are you always posting to hide your true self! Come On! Stop hiding behind your homophobia and Out yourself!!

3. tinkerbelle says

@ Barbls — I’m a total homo and screeching queens just creep me out. I’m not a homophobe, but I enjoy a little “normalcy” that doesn’t demand constant attention. Leave James alone. We didn’t sign any contract that says we have to accept everything that is labeled “gay”.

4. barbls says

@TIMKERBELLE You must be kidding with that comment. We are talking about music and James and you are making this all about being Gay! You both, if not the same person, are out of line! Keep your prejudices to yourself. No one wants to hear them anymore.

5. gr8guya says

As Glee sinks slowly into TV oblivion, I am dreading the inevitable Glee “Reunion” tours that will go on for the next 50 years. Like The Monkees getting back together, we will get to see the Glee teenager-ish actors growing old. Maybe a few will escape this, but most will succumb to this sad spectacle.

Other than Lea and Darren, have any of the others built their own independent careers outside of Glee?

6. Rowan says

What has Lea and Darren done?

Chris Colfer has written AND directed his own movie @GR8GUYA and I say this as person who hates Glee but I call it as I see it.

7. EIS says

GR8GUYA, Chris Colfer has written three books and has a deal to write three more. He wrote, starred in and produced his own movie that did well for only having a budget of $1 million. He also just got cast as the LEAD in an animated movie with Ron Perlman. He’s done a heck of a lot more than Darren Criss, and has set himself up for work after Glee since that movie and at least one of the books come out after it’s finished, so I’m not sure why Darren gets mentioned instead.

8. Jaqui says

Some of you are tone deaf homophobic idiots. Adam has been called a one of a kind talent with his voice & theatricality by Dr. Brian May, Roger Taylor, Randy, Paula Abdul & many other people who would know talent. If you didn’t know he was gay, you’d probably agree. Chris is on the same level as a young, aggressive actor & writer, Both have worked hard for Theis careers & successes.