Models | News | Video

War Veteran Turned Underwear Model Alex Minsky Becomes The Face Of Jack Adams: VIDEO

Minsky

Last June we reported on Alex Minsky, an Afghanistan War veteran who lost his leg after an IED explosion in 2009 only to become an underwear model several years later.

It was an inspiring story, and Minsky's recovery, both from the explosion and the alcoholism he developed after, was miraculous. The story did not end there, however, as Minsky has now become the face of Jack Adams brand underwear and active wear.

Check out his endearing (and hot) promo shoot, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Can one have too many tattoos? The answer is YES.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Feb 18, 2014 3:17:25 PM

2. I guess there's a human somewhere underneath all that ink. This last decade's tattoo trend has gone way too far.

Posted by: Håkon | Feb 18, 2014 3:17:40 PM

3. He is a beautiful man.

Posted by: Blake | Feb 18, 2014 3:19:32 PM

4. Handsome man, but the three dozen tattoos are problematic. I'm all for artistic expression, but all those tattoos just detract from his beauty.

Posted by: Sergio | Feb 18, 2014 3:21:19 PM

5. OK, if he's going to say, "Don't laugh," I think I'm entitled to see what I'm not laughing at.

Posted by: JJ | Feb 18, 2014 3:23:00 PM

6. I love the tatts, I guess it is in the eye of the beholder... personally, I'd love to carefully inspect every inch or skin on this beautiful man...

Posted by: V-8 | Feb 18, 2014 3:23:36 PM

7. I like these pics of him best: http://tumblinwithhotties.tumblr.com/post/77095859504 (NSFW!)

Posted by: Duncan | Feb 18, 2014 3:29:02 PM

8. Lovely disfigured body, and I am not talking about the leg.

Posted by: Chuck | Feb 18, 2014 3:30:42 PM

9. His attitude and his smile make up for a lack of any other issues. On him, it all looks good!

Posted by: Jack M | Feb 18, 2014 3:33:57 PM

10. He got the tattoos to cover up injuries he received while fighting in Afghanistan. Just an FYI. You may proceed with being superficial.

Posted by: Yeahyoutoo | Feb 18, 2014 3:36:15 PM

11. It doesn't make someone 'superficial' to not fancy a walking painting. Nice attempt there, Attraction Cop.

Posted by: Håkon | Feb 18, 2014 3:38:55 PM

12. And yeah, I'm an idiot.

Posted by: YEAHYOUTOO | Feb 18, 2014 3:39:10 PM

13. You don't like a guy with a lot of tattoos, don't date one.

Posted by: Edd | Feb 18, 2014 3:39:23 PM

14. I think he's incredibly hot, tattoos or no tattoos. The fact that he seems like a really decent guy is icing on the (hot) cake.

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Feb 18, 2014 3:40:30 PM

15. No one said anything about dating him, Edd. Keep up with the topic at hand.

Posted by: Sergio | Feb 18, 2014 3:44:51 PM

16. Naughty, naughty:

Posted by: YEAHYOUTOO | Feb 18, 2014 3:45:54 PM

17. So we all have our vices, I personally like his tattoos. My distraction is men with gel or any hair products in their hair, but I am not going to call the person out for wearing hair products. Get real men, are you men are are you catty girls? Live and let live. Oh yeah, I could go on with what I hate in life in other men, but why be one of those people, I will keep things to myself. Glad and hope I don't know any of you catty people.

Posted by: bewilderbeast | Feb 18, 2014 3:51:09 PM

18. Yeah, you old queens who can't handle the tatoos need to grow the eff up. He's hot as hell. And any photo he takes has more depth and humanity than the finest of the fine Calvin Klein model.

Posted by: Brandon h | Feb 18, 2014 3:51:24 PM

19. Love his face. love his body. LOVE his tattoos.

Posted by: Joe | Feb 18, 2014 3:53:41 PM

20. Yeah that "don't laugh" tattoo wants me to peak under and see.

Posted by: Steve | Feb 18, 2014 3:56:56 PM

21. Yes to all the love. Beautiful illustrated man.

Posted by: VSo | Feb 18, 2014 4:01:04 PM

22. OMG... Wow. Wow... Wow.

Must go rise coffee out from up my nose now....

Posted by: Pookie | Feb 18, 2014 4:02:50 PM

23. I'm 25, Brandon. People have different tastes, and that's natural. Those of you who love tattoos shouldn't attack those who do not.

Posted by: Sergio | Feb 18, 2014 4:03:36 PM

24. In my opinion, people that do not appreciate or understand art, which includes these beautiful tattoos one this beautiful man, are shallow. I would not date you shallow guys.

Posted by: Stephen | Feb 18, 2014 4:10:55 PM

25. Most of the tattoos cover up scars, you guys do get that, don't you ?

So far as "fancying" him - really ? After what he's been through that's where your mind goes ?

Obsessive rating based on appearance ?

REALLY ?

I can't get over his voice and his attitude.

At least some of us are inspired.

Posted by: Pookie | Feb 18, 2014 4:23:26 PM