News | Web Series

Are the 'Day Drunk Gays' Smart, Capable, Men of the Millenium? — VIDEO

Stc_ddg

Can they talk about anything but guys, clothes, and drinking?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Episodes 1 and 2 here and here.

Comments

1. Can we please stop posting these unfunny idiots?

Posted by: GR | Mar 11, 2014 12:04:27 PM

2. This video kind of makes you think gayness is a mental illness.

Posted by: will | Mar 11, 2014 12:25:39 PM

3. After this I want to bash myself...I guess this is funny to maybe California gays?

Posted by: voice | Mar 11, 2014 12:31:34 PM

4. "or my back"....LMAO

Posted by: Anony6 | Mar 11, 2014 12:52:13 PM

5. @Will

No it doesn't and that's a nauseating thing for you to say. Yeah, the video blew but you don't need to go there.

Posted by: Gibblet | Mar 11, 2014 12:57:42 PM

6. Not a show I would watch and certainly not an image of gay people I'd like to promote. And no, this is NOT funny to California gays - at least none of the gays that I know. Alcoholism like drug addiction is not something any gay person wants to take over their life. Promoting a drinking theme is just plain wrong but there are people in our own community who think this is cool and topical. It is not. We will shun it with the best of them.

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Mar 11, 2014 12:59:53 PM

7. Awful.

Posted by: Mark | Mar 11, 2014 1:12:32 PM

8. Oh, please. Almost ten years ago I had a choice between trying to find a good penis or a good bottle of booze. The bottle won.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Mar 11, 2014 1:19:35 PM

9. I live in California. Trust me. It's not funny here, either. Perhaps some place further west. Guam, perhaps.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Mar 11, 2014 1:24:54 PM

10. I thought it was fine...high production values and nice snappy dialogue. I will definitely continue watching the next episodes.

Posted by: Brian W. | Mar 11, 2014 1:40:42 PM

11. Get a real job guys 'cause you ain't got no future in dreck.
    KIWI wrote it.

Posted by: UFFDA | Mar 11, 2014 1:41:16 PM

12. Millennium has two n's

Posted by: Steve | Mar 11, 2014 2:12:24 PM

13. Funny! And that last line was great!

Methinks anyone who doesn't find this funny might find the jokes hitting too close to home.

Posted by: Arkansassy | Mar 11, 2014 2:14:10 PM

14. I'm with you @Derrick…

The comments here are 100 times funnier than the drivel on this "show". Particularly @Voice.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Mar 11, 2014 2:36:15 PM

15. The phrase "too gay to function" sounds about right.

Posted by: Sam | Mar 11, 2014 2:38:42 PM

16. This make me appreciate Looking/Weekend and the like. This video seems like more appropriate for the Will & Grace era.

Posted by: Mike | Mar 11, 2014 2:45:57 PM

17. It might be slightly dated, but it last one minute. One minute that you don't have to watch. There's such a thing as tongue in cheek humor.

Posted by: Paul R | Mar 11, 2014 3:06:07 PM

18. No drunkard of any kind is smart and capable. Period. Full Stop.

Posted by: BrokebackBob | Mar 11, 2014 3:18:32 PM

19. @ "No drunkard of any kind is smart and capable. Period. Full Stop"

Oh, BrokebackBob, you're joking, right? You have to be.

William Faulkner, Tennessee Williams, Truman Capote, James Baldwin, Laurette Taylor, Jackie Gleeson, Helen Morgan, Joan Crawford....must I go on?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Mar 11, 2014 3:23:23 PM

20. Oh, Lord, how could I forget Bessie Smith, Billie Holiday, Bix Beiderbecke, Charlie Parker, Billy Strayhorn, etc.

No, alcholism and drug addiction should never be glorified or sought after (just because one's heroes became addicted), but your comment got my attention.

Oh, and then there's Tallulah.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Mar 11, 2014 3:33:52 PM

21. Where do you guys get your alum enemas? If you think it's so unfunny, why are you watching?

Posted by: orwoodsman | Mar 11, 2014 3:50:18 PM

22. @BrokebackBob,

you know I've been thinking (occasionally I do that) and many of the great but drunk folks I named achieved their greatest work before they became addicted. So, you do have a point.

Janis Joplin anyone?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Mar 11, 2014 3:53:50 PM

23. @Arkansassy: Of course you'd find this funny.

Posted by: crispy | Mar 11, 2014 3:54:00 PM

24. The Drunk Grindr vids (youtube) are so much more fun...and real

Posted by: QJ201 | Mar 11, 2014 4:02:16 PM

25. It just wasn't very original. What gay gaggle of friends hasn't determined who in their group is the Miranda.

I'm definitely the Miranda.

Posted by: Samish | Mar 11, 2014 7:00:23 PM