News | Seth Rogen | Zac Efron

Seth Rogen Played Fantasy Plinko on Zac Efron's Abs: VIDEO

Rogen

Zac Efron's abs are "like a Plinko game" for your eyes that "points to his d--k," Seth Rogen told Conan last night, describing their work together on the movie Neighbors. "Bing. Jackpot...He's the sexiest motherf--ker alive."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

And a reminder:

Efron

Comments

1. Exactly. Zac is an attractive yet hallow shell.

Posted by: Sam | Apr 2, 2014 1:22:51 PM

2. I'd take Seth over Zac any day.

Posted by: EO | Apr 2, 2014 1:27:08 PM

3. It is not often that a self-professed straight guy feels comfortable enough with his orientation to be so open about having a crush on another guy. Either that, or he's fooling no one but himself about being straight.

Hey, I can dream.

Posted by: Gregory In Seattle | Apr 2, 2014 1:28:40 PM

4. This movie looks totally stupid.
    I want to see it.

Posted by: Jimbo | Apr 2, 2014 1:30:04 PM

5. That is the very first time I have watched Seth Rogan and actually found him funny!

Posted by: Rad | Apr 2, 2014 1:32:27 PM

6. Zac got into a fight with a homeless person (on skid row!) last week. It was late at night too. I don't know why Zac was there (he claims car trouble). I hope he's okay.

Posted by: Guillermo Luna | Apr 2, 2014 1:34:07 PM

7. I like Seth. Both he and James Franco are the epitome of the non-threatened "non-homophobic" modern guy who's totally comfortable talking about gay sexuality without thinking twice about it and mixing it up into their daily conversation.

Posted by: will | Apr 2, 2014 1:35:39 PM

8. ""Bing. Jackpot...He's the sexiest motherf--ker alive." That simply is not true.

Posted by: Ted | Apr 2, 2014 1:39:21 PM

9. I find Zac Efron to be effeminate.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Apr 2, 2014 1:42:38 PM

10. I'd also take Seth over Zac Efron any day. At least he's interesting.

Posted by: Marlon Manroe | Apr 2, 2014 2:38:24 PM

11. There's something creepy beneath the surface of Zak Efron. That late night fight with a homeless person in a druggy downtown LA area is just the latest in a line of questionable events with ridiculous explanations attached.

Posted by: Kenny | Apr 2, 2014 3:00:19 PM

12. I agree with others- I like Seth too

Posted by: disgusted american | Apr 2, 2014 3:20:22 PM

13. I'm so glad all you folks will be fighting over Seth. Zac and I will stay out of your way.

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER I | Apr 2, 2014 5:39:57 PM

14. Considering his lack of imagination, he's clearly straight.

Posted by: anon | Apr 2, 2014 6:08:05 PM

15. Between the two of them, it's Seth Rogan, hands down. Rogan is much sexier, and would probably be much more fun in bed. Or on the living room floor. Or on the kitchen table. Or . . .

Posted by: E. Manhattan | Apr 2, 2014 7:26:54 PM

16. Team Zac.

Posted by: Brion | Apr 2, 2014 10:34:13 PM

17. Seth is tiresome. Oh, I think the girl protest too much? I'll bet Seth had
    more than 1 bump working with Zac's bod.
    Straight guys are incredibly upset when they get turned on by another guy and Seth is a textbook case of it.

Posted by: BrokebackBob | Apr 3, 2014 1:24:21 AM

18. "It was late at night too. I don't know why Zac was there (he claims car trouble). I hope he's okay."

I read that too somewhere. Sounded VERY fishy. Had "was really buying drugs" written all over it.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Apr 3, 2014 1:56:03 AM

19. I would love to see someone play plinko on Zac's abs in real life!

Posted by: John Hollywood | Apr 3, 2014 1:57:19 AM