Jon Hamm | News

Jon Hamm Reveals 'an Evening of Total Fabulosity' is in Store on a Date With Him: VIDEO

Hamm

Jon Hamm appeared on a just-unearthed dating show in the 90's where he revealed what a first date would be like with him.

"Start off with some fabulous food, a little fabulous conversation, end it with a fabulous foot massage for an evening of total fabulosity."

Not to mention the fabulous hair, and well...

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Looks like he had quite a bit of work done since then.

Posted by: ChicagoR | Apr 4, 2014 12:56:42 PM

2. And Mark Walberg has moved onto Antiques Roadshow!

Posted by: Daniel O'Neil | Apr 4, 2014 1:00:26 PM

3. OMG, this is hilarious all around! Featuring the other Mark Wahlburg! I remember that confused me in my high school years when I was tuning into a show expecting Marky Mark and got this guy instead! And I just love how this show screams the 90s with the fashion and frosted tips. Jon Hamm totally strikes me as the struggling actor type here. Maybe that chick is kicking herself now. She could have dated or maybe even married a future A-list millionaire. Instead I think she picked the gay guy!

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Apr 4, 2014 1:01:28 PM

4. Has he really had any work done? He looks about the same to me, only younger.

Posted by: HÃ¥kon | Apr 4, 2014 1:03:45 PM

5. I met Mark Wahlburg last year when I dragged a pile of (worthless) tchotkes to an Antiques Roadshow taping. That is hot DILF material right there.

Posted by: arundel | Apr 4, 2014 1:13:37 PM

6. @Spacecadet

Don't forget his now infamous "big floppy".

Posted by: Steve | Apr 4, 2014 1:14:41 PM

7. Hakon: I think it's something with his teeth - he looks like he had an underbite corrected or something.

Posted by: ChicagoR | Apr 4, 2014 1:20:10 PM

8. ...so she picked the guy channeling Madam versus Mr Fabulous?

Posted by: Rad | Apr 4, 2014 1:21:47 PM

9. @STEVE - I was wondering who would be the first to mention Hamm's ham. LOL! At that age he must have been a handful.

Posted by: Cary Chauvet | Apr 4, 2014 1:28:14 PM

10. gosh, we all had hair like him, and wore clothes too big like him... the good ol' days.... that woman must be sooo pissed... a young Hammaconda must have been a sight to behold... that gay guy she chose looks crazy in the eyes, Ramona eyes....

Posted by: V-8 | Apr 4, 2014 1:30:43 PM

11. Hasn't every wanna be actor in LA been on some game show?
    Nowadays they all do reality TV to get "discovered"

Posted by: qj201 | Apr 4, 2014 1:55:31 PM

12. Was he trying to lose? Just wanted some air time and didn't want to go on a date?

Posted by: james st. james | Apr 4, 2014 3:14:14 PM

13. Oh I can't wait for his reaction to this on the talk shows. Or on SNL.

Came off as surprisingly aloof and arrogant compared to how he presents on the talk shows shows and SNL. Guess he got his sense of humor and humility later in life. When he did that episode of 30 Rock where he was "in the bubble", he must have been acting from experience.

Posted by: brandon h | Apr 4, 2014 3:15:55 PM

14. Yes, Steve, I've heard about "big floppy" but I'm no size queen. Maybe the woman on that show is though! And Hamm has definitely aged well. It's great too that an actor can achieve success later in life as he has and like a James Gandolfini.

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Apr 4, 2014 4:20:38 PM

15. I think Hamm wears a hairpiece nowadays.

Posted by: Marty | Apr 4, 2014 5:51:16 PM

16. What a "coincidence" with Mad Men just starting....

Posted by: styler | Apr 5, 2014 9:19:44 PM

17. That was cringe worthy.

Posted by: Armando | Apr 5, 2014 9:55:34 PM