Fashion Men | News

Have You Been Taking Your Shirt Off Wrong Your Whole Life? — VIDEO

Shirt

Crazy Russian Hacker thinks so. A 'how-to' for Friday, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. One hand, back of the collar, then pull up and off your face in one fluid motion. It's more elegant, and one arm curled behind the head is a classic sexy model move.

Posted by: Mousie | May 2, 2014 11:25:29 AM

2. How fast can he get rid of his accent? Ya no.

Posted by: UFFDA | May 2, 2014 11:29:06 AM

3. I rip it in half, from the neck down, all in one tear. I never wear a tee shirt twice.

Posted by: me | May 2, 2014 11:30:10 AM

4. Learn to speak English fluently then I will pay attention to your posts. If you are living in the US, our language IS ENGLISH. So speak your native language as much as you want but if you want to talk to your American friends, speak English with as little accent as you can.

Posted by: BrokebackBob | May 2, 2014 11:31:37 AM

5. The scruff of the neck one-handed motion is the same but even better since it stretches you clothes up and forward and not off to one side.

Posted by: Chaz | May 2, 2014 11:33:38 AM

6. God what assholes these Americans are: you have an accent.

What can you speak?

That's right: NOTHING not even Spanish which I going to be an official language so GET USED to ity.

Posted by: Chaz | May 2, 2014 11:34:46 AM

7. Racist faggots.

Posted by: Chaz | May 2, 2014 11:36:58 AM

8. BROKEBACKBOB? more like BROKEBRAINBOB.

Posted by: jim | May 2, 2014 11:39:01 AM

9. Note to Russian Hacker: If your goal is to "impress your girlfriend", don't throw your shirt on the floor.

Also: toilet seat down.

Posted by: Vint | May 2, 2014 11:54:22 AM

10. Chaz has it nailed. Brokeback's limited worldview hurts himself more than anyone else.

Posted by: Mousie | May 2, 2014 12:46:24 PM

11. to the aholes here criticizing his accent..lol..i bet you guys cant speak Russian..he at least knows how to speak a second language...

Posted by: kian | May 2, 2014 1:01:22 PM

12. Chaz/Mousie: Using the scruff/neck grab, the collar catches the ears. Any tips?

Posted by: DK | May 2, 2014 1:05:16 PM

13. My life has been incomparably and immeasurably enriched by a number of people with accents. My accent - the one I have when I travel (and yes, when you travel beyond your comfort zone you will have an accent too) - is often the entry point in meeting new people and expanding horizons!

Posted by: Mitch | May 2, 2014 1:24:48 PM

14. You have to do the sexy model scruff grab, then the front of the neck grab. Otherwise you'll get stuck.

Posted by: Paul R | May 2, 2014 1:54:09 PM

15. "Racist faggots."

You're both wrong - homophobia is not an acceptable substitute for racism.

Posted by: Sergio | May 2, 2014 2:23:43 PM

16. What's the fastest way to take off someone else's shirt? That's the stuff I need to know!

Posted by: Jack M | May 2, 2014 2:32:53 PM

17. Sorry but saying a white Russian should speak (American-accented?) English might make someone a nationalist, but not a racist.

Not sure why this is here anyhow because accent or not, he's about as sexy as a baked potato at Dennys. And I'd put it in the lowest quartile of internet humor. He only has that many views because he apparently has a bunch of followers for some reason.

Posted by: EchtKultig | May 2, 2014 2:38:03 PM

18. Hey Chaz, here's a newsflash for you: 'Russian' isn't a race, it's a nationality.

Posted by: John | May 2, 2014 2:40:45 PM

19. I don't like to ruin my shirts, so no I do not try to stretch out the arm hole.

Posted by: Randy | May 2, 2014 3:13:27 PM

20. Ha Ha I love the crazy russian hacker (which is his website name) he's actually got some really good and useful tips on there, but this one...not so much. Its not in me to ruin a t-shirt that way with out sex being involved.

Posted by: Lee | May 3, 2014 1:35:30 AM

21. @Lee, the point is that sex is involved, and it's supposed to be the sexy way of swiftly removing your shirt. There are indeed ways of removing your shirt that are much less likely to cause damage.

Posted by: Paul R | May 3, 2014 3:10:55 AM

22. "Learn to speak English fluently then I will pay attention to your posts. If you are living in the US, our language IS ENGLISH. So speak your native language as much as you want but if you want to talk to your American friends, speak English with as little accent as you can."

Our friends around the world, please know that the vast majority of us are repulsed and disgusted with BROKEBACKBOB. Xenophobes, we are not.

Posted by: LouisXX | May 3, 2014 8:32:13 AM