True Blood | Video

New Trailer For Final Season Of True Blood: Video

Tb
Last month, HBO released a small taste of what we'll see once the final season of True Blood premieres on June 2, 2014.

With just 3 weeks to go until then, they've now unleashed a full season 7 trailer - and things don't look very good for the humans in Bon Temps. Watch, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. Doesn't look like much fun to tell the truth.

Posted by: Critifur | May 18, 2014 1:50:37 PM

2. I'm trying not to watch any trailers because, having never seen True Blood, I'm in the process of streaming the series on HBOGO. Currently we're on season 5 episode 3, so I don't want any spoilers. We should be caught up in time to watch season 7.

Posted by: Rich | May 18, 2014 1:51:14 PM

3. I'll be watching out of obligation. And for the skin, obviously.

Posted by: Chip | May 18, 2014 2:05:13 PM

4. Final season. I've seen every episode. Started well, some low seasons, hopefully this one will be good. I've enjoyed the male beauty of the cast the most.

Posted by: Matt27 | May 18, 2014 2:25:11 PM

5. season 1 will always be the best

Posted by: Moz's | May 18, 2014 3:33:35 PM

6. Why is "True Blood" so de rigueur? It's almost as tired as glass tile backsplash.

Posted by: Gary | May 18, 2014 4:08:12 PM

7. For me, so many of these supernatural shows (including True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, and Buffy) lose the way when they go meta. They work when they are about a small group of people because they are relatable. I've never fallen in love with a vampire; but, I do know what it's like to fall for someone I know is not right for me. And everyone can relate to having secrets about themselves...although it's rarely as extreme as being a shape-shifter or werewolf.

But, I start to lose interest when conflicts get enlarged. It's hard to relate to a centuries-old Vampire Authority or a secret government agency attempting to create a super (monster) soldier. And when the fate of the world suddenly rests in the hands of former small-town waitress or college student, I end up giving up.

If this last season of True Blood is really about Bon Temps without all the extraneous political nonsense, I might go back.

Posted by: alex | May 18, 2014 4:40:50 PM

8. If only I could glamor Jason Stackhouse...

Posted by: D.R.H. | May 18, 2014 4:50:22 PM

9. 22nd not the 2nd

Posted by: Joshua Wade | May 19, 2014 1:03:47 AM

10. What if True Blood crossed paths with the Twilight world? In a movie, I mean. Like Alien vs Predator, only with better writers. Minimal advertising, two guaranteed captive markets right there.

Posted by: Manny Espinola | May 20, 2014 2:28:08 AM