Dave Salmoni | Jimmy Kimmel | Johnny Knoxville | News

Dave Salmoni, Johnny Knoxville, and a Toucan Play 'Pass the Grape': VIDEO

Salmoni

Beefy and bearish Dave Salmoni paid a visit to Jimmy Kimmel last night with some of his friends from the animal world including a lesser anteater, a Nile crocodile, a Caracal, and a toucan with a talent for catching grapes.

Salmoni wanted to show Knoxville that he had a talent for catching grapes as well.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I love Jimmy but he's such a wuss! Dave wouldn't encourage him to pet an animal that would take a finger off. :P

Posted by: sparks | May 21, 2014 11:16:44 AM

2. I normally think Jimmy is being a big baby in these segments but that crocodile would have scared the hell out of me.

Posted by: AJ | May 21, 2014 11:22:52 AM

3. How many times did Johnny and Dave touch each other? I wonder what Johnny would do in a harness with Dave leading him around?

Posted by: Marvin | May 21, 2014 11:42:28 AM

4. Marvin, I think Johnny was suggesting that Dave take off his shirt too, when he said the anteater was just trying to get him to "take off that itchy shirt".

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | May 21, 2014 11:54:00 AM

5. The different animals are interesting and all but that man is extremely distracting.

Posted by: Joe | May 21, 2014 11:56:02 AM

6. I want a threesome with Johnny and Dave. They seemed to be attracted to other. Maybe there's an affinity because each of them knows and appreciates that they have a large fan base of gay men.

Posted by: MichaelJ | May 21, 2014 12:19:26 PM

7. Dave is a HOTTIE! And this segment is very cute.

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | May 21, 2014 12:42:25 PM

8. Never thought I'd say this, but I'd rather see Dave and Jimmy go at it. Johnny hasn't aged well, whereas Jimmy seems to get better with age.

Posted by: John | May 21, 2014 12:50:11 PM

9. Love Dave and his animals! Carson and Letterman were also very touchy around animals.

Posted by: Jack M | May 21, 2014 12:57:16 PM

10. Not to point out the obvious, but they're both extremely attractive men.

Posted by: Michael | May 21, 2014 2:11:11 PM

11. Mr Salmoni is one HOT dude

Posted by: jarago | May 21, 2014 5:36:32 PM

12. Dave at 01:01 "I should have worn chain link."
    Great. Now I have to go change my underwear.

Posted by: PlaidCat | May 22, 2014 11:05:40 PM

13. This was a great distraction from all the negative news constantly bombarding the press as of late. It's a nice reminder we share the planet with such unique species which are all so different. Which you think that alone would convince people that we too as a species have some many variations. As for Dave...well I would have called his bluff and finished the kiss. Then I would have iced my black eye he would have given me.

Posted by: Todd | May 24, 2014 9:43:41 AM

14. I just realized how much Dave Salmoni looks like Paul Wagner.

Posted by: Joe N | Jun 9, 2014 11:48:23 AM

15. They're all hot in different ways, actually. But Dave Salmoni... holy mother...

Posted by: Ian | Jun 19, 2014 3:11:18 PM