Comments

1. says

No he is not nuts. We all perceive ourselves the way we looked when we were younger, especially if we were not considered good looking then. We all see the “flaws” we have/had

2. Jacques says

It’s just too bad he only has one facial expression. There are only so many roles for that stone-faced brooding look, which might be why he isn’t offered that many. Otherwise, he’s hot as hell.

3. Steve Talbert says

Shaving the face beard could help. Scruff might be better.. or just clean. That might balance his “stern dom” expression he’s trying to perfect.

4. Steve Talbert says

5. jamal49 says

He looks fine to me. Better to have been a skinny kid than a chubby kid, as I was. Body issues are not just a woman’s prerogative. In our image-conscious society, everyone seems to have body issues and hair issues and style issues. Sad. I look forward to the day when everyone decides they want to be anonymous for 15 minutes, minimum. There’s just no escape from the superficial anymore.

6. Keith says

As a skinny guy who is always told by female friends and colleagues that they wish they could be as skinny as me, I remind them it’s not a complement. I equate a man being called skinny the same as a woman being called fat. We are taught at a young age that men are supposed to be big and muscular, and women are to be survey and svelte. As a result, we always want to be something other than what we are. There was a great article today on CNN by a pastor who works with the terminally ill, and he mentions that the biggest regret people have as they’re dying is to have accepted their bodies throughout their life as the gift it is, and not worrying about it being perfect or meeting others’ expectations. I agree, but that is easier said than done.