Comments

1. Jmac says

That the American system of government allows boobs like this to hold everyone else hostage is a disgrace. You can’t claim to be the greatest democracy on earth when a handful of looney toons can dominate the conversation. Who seriously suggests defunding the executive branch of government as a solution to anything?

2. Mike in the Tundra says

She is definitely crazy. She wants to defund the Executive Branch. Why not defund the Judicial Branch as well and give congress complete control of the United States?

Cavuto says it is a waste of time. He’s correct, but what about the waste of money? I’m certain that Boehner will hire the same lawyer. The lawyer needs more money.

3. Rad says

What is going on over at Fox? Have they gotten so festooned by their own petard that they’ve had enough of the spouting mouth farts like Bachmann? This is twice in one week they slammed back!

And yes, I though she left congress!

4. woodroad34 says

@MikeyM–you probably meant “screechcap” because that’s all she does.

I just can’t think of adjectives, prejoratives, or images that truly encapsulate how I feel about this horrid meat sack, waste of space, socially cancerous individual.

5. kdknyc says

That Faux News is fighting back. The phrase “jump the shark” seems apt here. One thinks these crazy tetrads couldn’t go any further, but–nope.

Defund the executive branch–indeed. But I wouldn’t put it past them.

6. Bernie says

wow! Pretty amazing that someone on Fox News disagrees with and challenges Ms. Bachman, who is one of the most vitriolic females in Congress with the brain power of a pea! If you look at her history in Congress, you will see her record as ONE of the most DO nothing Congress persons….And, who can forget Dana Bash from CNN chasing Ms. Bachman down the halls of the Capital while she was avoiding her?!?!??!

7. Paul B. says

Wasn’t that beautiful. Thank you Neil Cavuto! He’s someone I’ve always disliked…and still do…but this was delicious. I had it with my morning scone & espresso…lemon zest yummy!
    This woman is so out to lunch that even Neil had to make a point to flag it…Neil who is in their camp. Let the feeding frenzy continue.

8. Paul B. says

Marcus to Michele this AM…”I told you to duck when you pass by that cute guy spray painting the front of the house. Well, at least it’s mauve…hurry, Neil is waiting for you, no time to hose it off”.

9. Mike says

Am certainly no fan of Neil Cavuto but this was beautiful. Bachmann is one of the very few Republicans that FOX would openly come out against with out any fear of losing viewers. (If anything, they probably gained people.) EVERYONE knows she is bat sh*t crazy.

Love that picture of her. That made my day!