Gay Pride | Kiss | Law Enforcement | Westboro Baptist Church

Gay Cop Kisses Boyfriend at Pride with Westboro Baptist Church as Backdrop

Cop

A D.C. couple staged a kissing protest in front of the Westboro Baptist Church which has gone viral.

Mark Raimondo posted a photo of the kiss on Instagram. He was laying one on his boyfriend, Arlington, Virginia police officer D.J. Stalter.

The WBC wasn't amused, but helped launch the shot on its viral way:

(via huffpost)

Comments

1. Ain't love grand? Yes, officer!

Posted by: Martin | Jun 14, 2014 11:33:12 AM

2. That couple walked hand-in-hand the entire parade as part of the DC Police group.

That's not the WBC though. The signs aren't colorful enough.

Posted by: bleh | Jun 14, 2014 11:39:30 AM

3. Love always wins hate. Wonderful moment.

Posted by: Matt27 | Jun 14, 2014 11:57:57 AM

4. "Cop Placed On Leave After Refusing To Work Gay Pride Parade" USA wants their cops looking like this: "

Wow, who've thought the Westboro Baptist Church would EVER issue a release that I agreed with! Because, damn right, I want (some of) my cops looking like that, and I want all of them to be free to be themselves, on duty or off.

Posted by: Lymis | Jun 14, 2014 2:37:27 PM

5. Mark Raimondo http://www.modelmayhem.com/2835007

Posted by: Jeff Atwood | Jun 14, 2014 4:24:56 PM

6. Beautiful!!

Posted by: Carlos | Jun 14, 2014 4:56:45 PM

7. Love wins!

Posted by: jarago | Jun 14, 2014 9:15:32 PM

8. Lucky him with a cop beau! I've lost count of how many times I've masturbated to a cop fantasy. Happy Pride!

Posted by: daws | Jun 14, 2014 10:20:58 PM

9. @DAvid - wow...this os why the Westboro Church preaches so much hate because homosexuals like you seem to lust after everything. It makes gays seem like they are nothing more than sex starved perverts. Way to go there buddy for reinforcing the stereotype!

Posted by: You're Irritating | Jun 15, 2014 2:48:29 AM

10. Dear Irritable, He's not a pervert, he's male. My husband was really into role playing, and one of his favorite fantasies was a cop fantasy. I lost count of the times I handcuffed and strip searched him.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Jun 15, 2014 3:21:44 AM

11. Stop making Westboro famous..every-time they make announcement or an appearence...some rube sends them more donation money...

Posted by: styler | Jun 15, 2014 12:23:14 PM

12. This is exactly the medicine that is needed. Keep it guys and gals!

Posted by: BrokebackBob | Jun 15, 2014 1:17:47 PM

13. Personally, I think we should have voluntary sign ups for gay couples who are willing to be part of an effort to follow Westboro around staging gay kiss-ins at all of their protests. It's time to take the offense with these nuts and drive them insane...

Posted by: Robert M. | Jun 16, 2014 12:42:06 AM