Gay Pride | News

Honey Maid Celebrates Pride: Equality is Wholesome

Honeymaid

From the folks who brought you the "wholesome" gay family and the more brilliant follow-up to the hate mail they received comes this tweet in honor of LGBT Pride.

(via jmg)

Comments

1. Wholesome = Awesome

Posted by: JSB | Jun 7, 2014 1:33:15 PM

2. Love Honey Maid.

Posted by: Jay | Jun 7, 2014 1:38:31 PM

3. Nothing like fiber for a solid BM.

Posted by: GBeing | Jun 7, 2014 2:19:22 PM

4. This is how you do it! Yes, Honey Maid!

Posted by: Marc | Jun 7, 2014 2:30:56 PM

5. Almost makes me wish I ate overly -processed, heavily artificial, high-dosed preservative type crap "food". But I don't. Sorry, Honey.

Posted by: echoes | Jun 7, 2014 2:38:40 PM

6. @ECHOES Honey Maid is not half bad:

Posted by: Jay | Jun 7, 2014 2:44:22 PM

7. Thank you for the link, Jay. But it's not just a question of calories for me. It's a question of preservatives, freshness, additives, nutrition. I do regret calling it 'crap' food.... but it doesn't offer a whole lot in the way of nutrition.

Posted by: echoes | Jun 7, 2014 3:55:30 PM

8. cue the outraged hue & cry from one million moms in 5...4...3...2...1

Posted by: alguien | Jun 7, 2014 7:58:08 PM

9. Where are their very cool and clever commercials seen other than their website? Just curious. Doesn't seem like a national campaign for this kind of product, given, you know, a lot of the customers in the US. Just wondering where they are going with this.

The first ingredient is white flour, then graham (whole wheat) then sugar then fat. So not really health food. Not saltines or Oreos either. But then once you melt on the Hershey bar and marshmallows (entirely sugar), well.... For everyday use, maybe 100% apple apple butter!

Posted by: emjayay | Jun 8, 2014 1:06:01 AM

10. @ECHOES Fooducate lists everything, even those ingredients that don't make it to the nutrition table. All the information is there.

Anyhow I'm also into raw whole foods and follow 80/10/1o, but that doesn't make good products like Honey Maid bad.

Posted by: Jay | Jun 8, 2014 1:46:04 AM

11. My dog Trigsey and I share a Honey Maid Graham Cracker every night. thank you Honey Maid

Posted by: Mik Triggs | Jun 8, 2014 10:09:19 PM