Bryan Fischer Does Not Want To Think About Gay Sex While He Eats a Whopper: VIDEO

The American Family Association’s leader Bryan Fischer is not happy with Burger King’s limited edition Pride-themed burger.

Bryan fischer

Wingnut Bryan Fischer is not happy with Burger King’s limited edition Pride-themed burger, reports Right Wing Watch.

Speaking on Focal Point, Fischer said that the the American Family Association, the hate group which he runs, is thinking about issuing an “action alert” because if Pride burgers are not contained in San Francisco, “this kind of nonsense, then it's going to be spreading across the entire fruited plain and you're going to be going to your Burger King in Des Moines, Iowa and you're going to have a rainbow color wrapper for your Whopper."

Fischer goes on to say that the Proud Burger will be a disaster for Burger King because people do not want to have to think of two men having sex when they sit down to eat a hamburger.

Watch Fischer's rant, AFTER THE JUMP

Comments

1. art says

Homophobes think about gay sex while eating the proud Whopper, while gay people think about our struggle against homopobia. There’s a strange kind of symmetry there.

2. imsixftsix says

In the past, when I chose to eat a Whopper, no homosexual sex acts entered my mind whilst eating the burger…and, as a gay man, no sex acts of any kind will enter my mind, even if the burger is wrapped in rainbow tissue paper..

3. Buck says

How do you suppose he eats a hotdog or banana or popsicle?

Logically I’d think he mashes it up and then eats it with a utensil, but in reality I bet he swallows it whole.

4. says

Bryan Fischer never stops thinking or talking about gay sex. He is more obsessed with gay sex than any gay man I’ve ever met.

There might be hidden information that can be deduced from his behavior.

5. David says

If Bryan Fischer thinks about gay sex while eating junk food, that’s a sign of his obsessive psychiatric disorder, not a reflection on anyone else.

6. Chrislam says

I don’t think about sex. Period. When I’m eating food. Whether it is gay or straight. If ur thinking about sex when eating…then Fischer you are the one with issues….maybe we should take ur right to marry away.

7. abel says

It’s easy to guess what this closet case is thinking about when he screws his wife (assuming he ever does that). Gay sex is all he ever thinks about.

8. james street james says

I always think, “it takes two hands to handle a whopper, the two-fisted burger from Burger King!” when I eat a whopper. Nothing gay about that, right?

And by “whopper” I mean the kind that comes in rainbow color wrapper, I mean the “where’s the beef” kind of meal, I mean, you know, the real meal deal. Hey, is there ANY way to make this sound not gay?

I guess Bryan’s right.

9. Bernie says

Poor Mr. Fisher, he needs to do something about his obsession with gay sex! Maybe, he needs some oral relief! Only someone so obsessed with gay male sex would say and think what Mr. Fisher is saying about sex and eating a hamburger! What a metaphor!

10. Bill says

Odd video – he started out wondering about the SF Giants adding/modifying a dress code after an incident in which one fan attacked another. Hint to Bryan Fisher – a team in Los Angeles just shelled out 18 million dollars for not doing enough to prevent one fan from attacking another. You can bet that the other teams have noticed.

Then Fisher went on about rainbow wrappings on a hamburger. I wonder if he has ever driven over the Golden Gate bridge, where there is a rainbow painted on one of the tunnels leading to Marin, and that rainbow predated rainbow flags.

Then, after ranting about a Whopper, Fisher told a whopper – lying about Mark Regnerus’ study. According to Fisher, Regnerus found bad outcomes when people were raised by same-sex parents. In reality, Regnerus found bad outcomes when one of the parents was a gay or lesbian, probably because the marriage wasn’t working and ended in a divorce or separation, or because dealing with prejudice meant less time looking after the kids and less financial resources to care for them. At the time the people in his study were growing up, adoptions by same-sex couples were rare to non-existent.

The rainbow wrapping complaint was silly, but that was minor compared to the rest of it.

11. MR BILL says

i don’t think about gay sex as much as Bryan Fisher, and I’m pretty horny…and also, there’s: “My heart leaps up when I behold a Rainbow in the sky./So was it as my life began, so it is now I am a man./Let it be so when I grow old, or let me die. /The child is the father of the man, and I wish my days to be/ linked each to each with natural piety..”-Wordsworth
    But a Burger King wrapper???meh.

12. Richard Harney says

Even if every Burger King has the Pride Whopper, you still have to order the Pride Whopper in order to get it in the rainbow wrapper.

13. woody says

the fancy golf shirt says, “i’ve made it and spend most of my time golfing with other conservative white men who don’t have to worry about where their next meal comes from.

14. Bill says

@Matt27 : I wouldn’t read too much into how much he thinks about gays. There was a story about the opera composer Gioachino Rossini where some adoring fans planned to put up a statue of him. After thanking them, he asked how much it would cost. When they told him, he said, “for that much, I’ll stand on the pedestal!”

Here’s one version of the story:
    http://zumaworld.blogspot.com/2011/03/statue-gioachino-rossini.html (originally I heard it on a radio program years ago, and I guess it is still going around).

So, maybe Fisher is doing the same thing – spouting all that garbage merely because he’s being paid a lot of money to spout. There’s
    a colloquial use a a word that begins with ‘w”
    that describes such people.

15. Keppler says

You give Fischer too much credit. He doesn’t run the AFA, though I’m sure he’ll be flattered that you think he does. In reality, he’s merely its spokesbigot. Tim Wildmon runs the AFA.

16. Anirban AKA Abner Bhattacharya says

I’m a vegetarian so this does not apply. While I’m a vegetarian, I have no problem with people hunting for food as long as the animal is swiftly and humanely killed.

The Whopper is bad for health-linked to higher heart attack rates, obesity and associating the Whopper with homosexuality (which is bad for health).

If homosexuality is inborn as some scientists believe, then it would be a birth defect. study which though needs to be replicated links smoking to homosexuality in adulthood http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/10582504/Smoking-increases-chances-of-child-being-homosexual-in-adulthood.html

They have higher rates of smoking during pregnancy and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome on reservations so it would be a study to find out links between American Indian women smoking during pregnancy and a baby turning out homosexual or lesbian in adulthood. In 2011, I had suggested the link between a woman smoking during pregnancy and the increased risk of the baby turning out homosexual in adulthood, so this study is not new. Even if orientation doesn’t change, it’s best for gays/lesbians to be celibate just as it’s best for a person with tobacco orientation not to smoke.

-know that a person can be secular as I am and see the harms of homosexual and lesbian conduct. You know you are saying nothing new which I haven’t thought about. My reasons for being against gay/lesbian behaviors and being against sex changes are unrelated to any religion. If homosexuality is inborn, then it would be a birth defect.
    There are many like me who do not trust the American Medical Association (AMA) on gay/lesbian topic because the AMA and APA are both pro-gay/lesbian ideologues who arrogantly think because are Drs., that they know the answers. But they are dishonest.

I think you know any behavior can be learned but deny what you know is true. If a boy is repeatedly homosexually raped in his youth, the likelihood is more that he’ll do homosexual behaviors in adulthood because the sex abuse can damage mind and cause people to act in ways they normally wouldn’t. It’s like if a kid lives in a high crime neighborhood & sees muggings, the likelihood is more that he’ll be a mugger in his adulthood because of what he learned in his youth. It remains to be seen how many of Gerald Arthur (Jerry) Sandusky’s victims will think in their adulthood that they’re homosexual.

No, not all boys who are homosexually raped in youth become homosexual in adulthood & yes, there are many gays who weren’t homosexually raped in their youths. But homosexual rapes in youth incr. risk of a boy turning out homosexual. A kid can become a mugger by living in high crime neighborhood, seeing muggings in childhood and learning this conduct. Yes, there are muggers who were not raised in high crime neighborhoods but still became muggers, but that does not rule out other causes. Many emphysema victims did not smoke and were not exposed to 2nd hand smoke and got emphysema due to bad genes but it would be dishonest to deny truth that if a person smokes, he or she is more likely to get emphysema.

With gay/lesbian conduct by adults, it’s best to find a cure for homosexual/lesbian conduct just as it’s best to find cure for tobacco use. If homosexual/lesbian conduct and tobacco use were to disappear eventually, then it’s fine with me and I wouldn’t lose sleep over it. I don’t care that the American Medical Association says that homosexual/lesbian activities isn’t a disease-go ahead & cure it. I believe in abolishing sex change mutilations-they must make sex changes a crime. All transexuals are homosexual/lesbian as the act of mutilating to become false opposite sex is itself an act of homosexuality/lesbianism-sad maiming and make this illegal.

17. radioredrafts says

ANIRBAN AKA ABNER BHATTACHARYA, have you ever had a “cure” FORCED on you, for anything?

Well, neither have I. No one that I know of has tried to eradicate my kind through medical means. I think most of humanity is still decent enough not to try such measures.

18. Evidence says

@Radio Re-Drafts, “No one that I know of has tried to eradicate my kind through medical means.” If you’re referring to gays, unfortunately you’re wrong. Nazis and Americans have tried to do this. If you want to learn about it, brace yourself because it’s a real head-spinner and vomit inducer.

19. Daniel Berry, NYC says

“…the Proud Burger will be a disaster for Burger King because people do not want to have to think of two men having sex when they sit down to eat a hamburger.”

…only he can’t help himself.