Comments

1. jamal49 says

So, uh, wow, like there was this one time, there was, like, this dude, and, uh, he lived down the block and I wasn’t sure or anything you know, about what he was into but he, like, was really really hot and so one day when I had just got some of this superlikesuperextrafine kush from some girlygirl I work with well then, uh, let’s see so, um, yeah, so this dude down the block we was like I ran into him and I said, wassup, and he said nada so I said, like, hey you wanna go and smoke some and he said, well ok so I said I live in that building there and so why don’t we and he said ok so then I was thinkin he was hot and he was checkin me out I knew I could tell so this was before like around noon and, uh…. sorry what was we talkin about?

2. Marc says

Stoners are such a turn-off to me. I just see laziness, no ambition, no drive, which often equates to no job, no car, no future and not going anywhere in life besides the sofa. Now, this may not always be the case, but getting high all the time does affect the brain. Even if I am not looking for a LTR, even a hook-up with a stoner loses its appeal. It’s a shame. These guys are cute, but the checked-out, fogged-over eyes don’t equate to intimacy., even in a hot one-night stand.

3. Anon says

@JAMAL49 & MARK

WOW. Just wow.

It looks like those TV PSAs and stoner-stereotype portrayals in comedy really got to you, huh? Doesn’t sound like you’ve much experience with REAL pot smokers.

I was going to suggest you read about marijuana usage from a neurobiological perspective, but you probably unfortunately don’t have access to the literature, and you wouldn’t be inclined anyway.

No matter. Keep your stoner stereotypes; I’m sure real pot smokers don’t want to f*** you either.

4. Buckie says

UFFDA : Weed and meth are two totally different experiences, it’s not the same thing and weed does not lead to meth. Except in your weird little sheltered world view that screams lack of experience.

5. stranded says

Homostoner??? Really? As if LGBT people weren’t stereotyped enough, here comes another dumbed-down caricature along with a set of personality traits for us to adhere to… is that what it is? What an embarrassment.

6. BrokebackBob says

Oh Baby, I remember, oh I remember. My best homo bro and I doing the fine Columbian weed and yo it just makes the love that’s there come through and make you want to make him cum……Uh huh

7. Baltesq says

Who do I call to get my five minutes back I wasted on this? I appreciate the need for content but wow, what nonsense. And no, i’m not old or a prude (I’m 27 and smoke occasionally).

8. Brandon H says

Oh come on, only noobs use an apple. I hate it how when people fetishise pot and build a culture around it. Smoke it, eat it, vape it, get a nice mellow going and then go about your life.

Normalize pot, don’t fetishize it.

9. Mike says

I’m not gonna lie, in college I loved stock getting low , because it meant shotgunning with my insanely hot friend. Good times.

Now who the heck is singing the Lana Del Rey cover in this video? It’s amazing.

10. MickyFlip says

I only have one issue when it comes to green trees. The munchies. I hate the munchies. Makes you want to eat everything in sight. It’s awful. Now I have heartburn. Ugh.

11. says

Congrats to the DEA for convincing so many of you that cannabis is some astounding life-ruiner – ignoring the reality that what alcohol has done to our culture(s) is far worse.

Seriously. Whats’ different than showing these two guys (in love) sharing a bottle of wine or some craft beer? nothing – just the stereotypes hammered into the heads of people who haven’t the faints clue what they’re actually talking about.

12. Frankie says

The papers – ick.

An apple ? Really ? OMG, get a decent bong.

I do not ruin perfectly fine weed.

Oh, to be young dumb and full of it.

The music was cool…

13. John says

Some people are SO ignorant about pot.
    Out of ALL of the drugs out there including alcohol, tobacco and even caffeine. Marijuana is the least harmful, least addictive and is nearly impossible to overdose on….especially when smoked. Also, as far as I can tell, there’s no real withdraw, unlike cigarettes, liquor and caffeine.
    As for the reader who said pot smokers are lazy, blah, blah, blah…he obviously knows very few people who smoke (or tell him they do) and as another here stated, is stuck on stereotypes.
    Anything can be bad in excess, but the occasional joint will never harm anyone or cause one to be an addict or switch to harder drugs. Period! Addictive people will be addicts regardless of what drug they try.

14. Xopher Halftongue says

Yeah, not a fan. Cute guys, but much less cute when dull-eyed. And I’m afraid that in my book there’s nothing at all erotic about smoke, no matter how cute the guys breathing into each other’s mouths. Huge turnoff, in fact.

I don’t object to pot smoking (for others). I support full legalization. But I don’t use it myself, because I remember what it was like. I didn’t like it. And I probably wouldn’t data a hardcore stoner.

15. Stephens says

Some of you seem really shallow, dull and boring. Some of the most successful people I know smoke a little weed. It is far less harmful than alcahol. You old fuddy duddies.

16. Tasteless Chap says

I just can’t let the weed-hate go by without commenting: I’ve been pretty much a daily smoker for over 10 years. In that time I’ve lost 100 pounds of fat, gained 20 pounds of muscle, got a doctorate, served as professor at two colleges, built a successful freelance career, and become an amazing amateur cook.

The stoners you know that show no ambition are just low-ambition people to begin with; you can’t blame the weed. I am no lazier now than I was before I started smoking. In fact, I’m less lazy and more focused on the task that I happen to be working on at the time. And I have MUCH LESS road rage now.

Unless you know me and that I smoke, you would not be able to tell I was high at any particular moment. But the people that know me, prefer that I’m high.

17. MickyFlip says

Sorry but I still love this vid. Makes me want to puff the magic dragon right now, in fact.

Don’t mind if I do. I still hate the munchies though.

18. Kissyfur says

Martino, since you are the anonymous Internet troll boss of me, I will take your suggestion into consideration. Hmmm. No. Homostoner is not a protected class, they are not transgendered people who are “invisible,” they are druggies just like every other druggie, gay or straight. You don’t like what I have to say? Don’t read my comments. And if you really cared about marijuana, you’d not be writing me, but your Congress person about emancipating all of the people jailed under draconian drug laws concerning weed. Get a life buddy.